Iraqi letter to American

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]From an Iraqi to an American[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial] Truth About Iraqis[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]February 18, 2007

My countrymen started killing each other when you and your countrymen decided to show their gungho, inhumane, democratic side and invade a country based on LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES.

Let me ask you this: Did Badr exist in Iraq before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO!

Did Sadr exist in Iraq before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO!

Did Maliki, Jaffary, Bayan Solagh, Rubaie and Abu Deri3 exist before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO!

Did Al-Qaida exist before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO!

Were Iraq's children cut down as they went to school and played in the park before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO!

Was Baghdad, city of peace, split across sectarian lines before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO!

Did Iraqis import oil and gass before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO!

Were there 4 million Iraqis begging on the streets of the Middle East and Europe before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO!

So, why don't you Americans grow up, shoulder some responsibility, pay reparations to Iraqis, fix what you destroyed since 1991 and start by going to the house of every Iraqi mother, daughter and sister and kiss their feet begging forgiveness?

You racist scum! And this is to all those who think they can come and preach to me here - to preach to Iraqis - Delete is a beautiful thing.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]

If the Americans leave, they will take the murderous rabble - see above - they brought with them.

The death squads they trained and implanted in our midst would be hunted down and killed.

Jaafary and Maliki and all the Daawa dogs would be hunted down.

Millions of Iraqis - Shia and Sunni - would descend on Baghdad and rid it of the scum the US planted there.

A period of initial chaos would follow. Then reconciliation.

Then Iraqis would go about fixing what the Americans couldn't - and not have to steal $18 billion because the US coffers were running empty thanks to the dog in the White House.

Please, withdraw your raping horde of an army.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial] [FONT=Verdana,Arial] :: Article nr. 30764 sent on 19-feb-2007 06:21 ECT
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial]www.uruknet.info?p=30764

:: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Uruknet .
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Reactions: moghrabi

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
[FONT=Verdana,Arial] Jaafary and Maliki and all the Daawa dogs would be hunted down.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]

Recall my earlier link in which I showed where al-Jafaari was implicated in the al-Daawa attack on the US and French embassies in Kuwait. Al-Daawa has been classified as a terrorist organization by the CIA {op cit}. Yet, Bush has seen fit to use these criminals in governing Iraq.

Where's the outcry from Bush "supporters", from those who demand revenge upon terrorists, and from those who oppose anarchic conditions in Iraq?
[/FONT]

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]From an Iraqi to an American[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Truth About Iraqis[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]February 18, 2007[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]My countrymen started killing each other when you and your countrymen decided to show their gungho, inhumane, democratic side and invade a country based on LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Let me ask you this: Did Badr exist in Iraq before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Did Sadr exist in Iraq before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Did Maliki, Jaffary, Bayan Solagh, Rubaie and Abu Deri3 exist before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Did Al-Qaida exist before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Were Iraq's children cut down as they went to school and played in the park before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Was Baghdad, city of peace, split across sectarian lines before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Did Iraqis import oil and gass before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Were there 4 million Iraqis begging on the streets of the Middle East and Europe before the racist nazionist US military came in? NO![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]So, why don't you Americans grow up, shoulder some responsibility, pay reparations to Iraqis, fix what you destroyed since 1991 and start by going to the house of every Iraqi mother, daughter and sister and kiss their feet begging forgiveness?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]You racist scum! And this is to all those who think they can come and preach to me here - to preach to Iraqis - Delete is a beautiful thing.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]If the Americans leave, they will take the murderous rabble - see above - they brought with them.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]The death squads they trained and implanted in our midst would be hunted down and killed.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Jaafary and Maliki and all the Daawa dogs would be hunted down.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Millions of Iraqis - Shia and Sunni - would descend on Baghdad and rid it of the scum the US planted there.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]A period of initial chaos would follow. Then reconciliation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Then Iraqis would go about fixing what the Americans couldn't - and not have to steal $18 billion because the US coffers were running empty thanks to the dog in the White House.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Please, withdraw your raping horde of an army.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial]:: Article nr. 30764 sent on 19-feb-2007 06:21 ECT[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial]www.uruknet.info?p=30764[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial]:: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Uruknet .[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

This horde?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
It's a good bet that scar would not be on that child's skull if it wasn't for Bush's invasion. Children are sacred and Bush should be on trial for killing so many innocent Iraqi children.

Reactions: moghrabi

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
It's a good bet that scar would not be on that child's skull if it wasn't for Bush's invasion. Children are sacred and Bush should be on trial for killing so many innocent Iraqi children.

There are many problems associated with that trial Gopher, we disscussed those very briefly. What sort of mechanism do you envision for this purpose? Keeping in mind that bringing Bush and Chenny to justice in of itself is frought with seeming insurmoutable problems from an American legal standpoint. What body of law would preside? How would you address the financial and industrial backers and those who profit from the Military Industrial Complex? If it's not going to be an international undertaking on the scale of Nuremburg it will not address the roots of the problem. Nuremburg itself though of wide scope and international and all the international treatys entered into since has not signifigantly slowed down conflict nor have they been able to bring the criminals to justice. And we both know who's led the pack in circumvention of international law.
There is no mechanism short of military that would offer any hope of bringing power to heel, and we know the consequences and cost associated. The unilateralism practiced by the US of A promises nothing but continued rape and murder. I'm afraid global war against the empire is in the cards, even now the allignments to this end are being put in place, Russia, China, India,Iran, Pakistan,parts of Europe and most of the middle east and South and Central America, all of those players will jump off the sinking western alliance as soon as it becomes viable, and that's not quesswork it's in the pipe right now.It has been said over and over again that the only card left for the USA is the military.Will it use the nuclear option? It's already being used as a whip, it's already
being used against hardened targets and armour.I think we're phucked.:wave:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
This horde?

Thomaska, I could post many ugly pictures of the conflict, but none as ugly as this. While the benevolence of the scene at face value is readily evident it is afterall a propaganda tool of war. Where are the childs parents? What has become of his home and family and why is it necessary that a uniformed forigne occupier must comfort him? The child will grow to hate that man and the picture will happen again. Someday an Arab soldier will pose with an American baby and then you'll know.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
What sort of mechanism do you envision for this purpose?

First, impeachment, then removal, conviction, legal sanctions. Thereafter a Nuremburg tribunal. All it takes is for Congress to exercise its proper role and to stop kissing up to treasonous Bush.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
What sort of mechanism do you envision for this purpose?

First, impeachment, then removal, conviction, legal sanctions. Thereafter a Nuremburg tribunal. All it takes is for Congress to exercise its proper role and to stop kissing up to treasonous Bush.

I know what congress can do but will they want to put the whole mess to the public? I mean do you realy think that total examination will take place? Congress has long belonged to the monied class,I think they'll hang on for dear life. :wave:

iARTthere4iam

Electoral Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pointy Rocks
It is interesting that in this letter the writer mentions the date 1991 and the damage Iraq has suffered. Wasn't that the war that Saddam started by invading it's neighbour. America was right to invade Iraq then and did so at the askance of Iraq's neighbour's. Iraq has suffered plenty and the US is not innocent in that suffering but the writer should restrict himself to the war on terror and it's damage to Iraq.