invade pakistan

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
hey canadian forces --yer wasting yer time in afganistan
the taliban- alqueda remnants yer looking for are in pakistan-- you know that bastion of democracy right next door to afganistan

oh wait ya cant-- theyve got the bomb
and their our friends

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
And they don't send airplanes into our buildings killing our countrymen and our allies.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
the taliban didnt send anyone--the werent able to control al queda operatives in afganistan-- just like they cant be controlled now-- just like pakistan cant control them

besides --that was then--- now they are in pakistan --
you must be really upset -- i meann yer concern for the pakistanii people -- living in that dictatorship--- why not liberate them---and root out the terrorists too
dont be a woozie about their supposed noninvolvement in 911-
what or dont you think we could TAKE pakistan

i mean iraq certainly didnt send airplanes into our buildings killing our countrymen and our allies -- and its ok to liberate them...

hummm

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
yes we dont
but its part of the general discussion
as ive noted theres
--support-- for that mission

youre weak

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I support the invasion of Pakistan, Jay we're at war with the Talaban devils , it's cowards and traitors like you who are helping the Talaban devils because you don't have the guts to invade Pakistan.What are you afraid of,grow a spine, it will connect your bum to your brain.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Of course you do. You support any ridiculous notion. You're a mad man.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
You just don't have the guts to do a proper job on the Talaban, you're an armchair warrior, you want everyones involvment in the war but when we suggest a fix for the Talaban you go soft on us.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Your suggesting a fix for the Taliban?

You and Cortez are suggesting we shouldn't even be there in the first place because you two support the Taliban.

I'll suggest a fix for the both of you...one way tickets to Taliban Warlord Land with pictures of Mohammad stapled to your foreheads.

Aren't you late for your flight to Cuba?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Re: RE: invade pakistan

Jay said:
Your suggesting a fix for the Taliban?

You and Cortez are suggesting we shouldn't even be there in the first place because you two support the Taliban.

I'll suggest a fix for the both of you...one way tickets to Taliban Warlord Land with pictures of Mohammad stapled to your foreheads.

Aren't you late for your flight to Cuba?

I took a walk in the snow last night Jay and I decided that I can't leave when my country needs me, I believe that Cortez and I have suggested the extermination of the Taliban and the trees thier hiding in , how does this course of action constitute support for the Taliban.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
One momentary lapse in idiocy doesn't constitute "we stopped supporting the Taliban". Your going to have to do a lot better than that if you expect anyone (other than the other lunatics) to believe you.

Haven't you got a date with a set of stairs?

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Hey Jay, between you and me, stop posting in these morons threads. Sure you may want to say something, but you're probably better off not wasting your time. If they want to believe they're right, let them. It's no different than letting a child believe in Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny. To you, the very notition is the epitome of stupidity, but to them, it's something to cling to. I really don't care what they post and frankly neither should you. Spend your time responding to Five, and Jersay, and Sassy, and all the other intelligent members of these boards. Even if they don't agree with you, they disagree with class. In short, stop feeding the fire and it will eventually die.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Jay wrote:
And they don't send airplanes into our buildings killing our countrymen and our allies.

Were they "your" buildings? Don't you have a Canadian flag up? Was that a slip of the tongue?

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Good post Juan.

And in their own way, Cortez and darkbeaver show the fatal flaw in America's war on terror.

If the Taliban is in Pakistan, which they are. And Pakistani forces can't get them. Why don't they just go in and invade like they did in Iraq.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I'm sorry but when America is attacked, they attack us also.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
They'll never touch Pakistan, because, because.b.b..b.b.b.b..........because, they got......NUKES!!!!!

And they really arent afraid to use em

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Jersay said:
Good post Juan.

Ya, good post. Forget the Canadians that died on 9/11, what the hell, they're dead right? So who gives a rats ass.

Jersay said:
And in their own way, Cortez and darkbeaver show the fatal flaw in America's war on terror.

The only thing darkbeaver ever shows is that he has no solutions, just backseat criticism.

Jersay said:
If the Taliban is in Pakistan, which they are. And Pakistani forces can't get them. Why don't they just go in and invade like they did in Iraq.

Because there are areas within Pakistan that are considered "no mans land". Nobody has ever entered that region for centuries unless they have been invited, they would ignite a civil war if Pakistan officials go in.