Internet nudie judge faces inquiry Monday

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Scotch, middle-aged judgette soup, cuckolds, smiley faces...no wonder I felt so sick, my stomach was full of puke.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Come on - Fess up - You would hit her before Bear had a chance to cut your grass.

You got me. I even spent an hour this morning trying to find the cached nude pics (all deleted btw) of her honor but to no avail. Had to rub one out while having my sugar crisp. ;-)

Still, the floater caught me like stranger farting and catching me with my mouth open. Kinda unpleasant.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You got me. I even spent an hour this morning trying to find the cached nude pics (all deleted btw) of her honor but to no avail. Had to rub one out while having my sugar crisp. ;-)

Still, the floater caught me like stranger farting and catching me with my mouth open. Kinda unpleasant.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Ok, now I think I'm going to be sick!

You eat sugar crisp! Yuck!

;)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Oh those photos have been downloaded by many and will float to the top. The Net is forever

Oh yeah- And the Judge is toast. They fill out a detailed form on behaviours etc. She fuked herself.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I particularly enjoy the sweet sugary dust when you coax the last few crisps from the box. Delish.

Hey, I even got me 5 of them Sugar Bear tees they gave away last year.

Everybody sing along now...Can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp, Sugar Crisp, Sugar Crisp...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Bahaha!!! oh my gawd. I love how you bunch of net denizens are sitting here discussing what you would or wouldn't hit, as if you'd look even remotely as good as she does in a nude candid with such a **** angle. lol!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Bahaha!!! oh my gawd. I love how you bunch of net denizens are sitting here discussing what you would or wouldn't hit, as if you'd look even remotely as good as she does in a nude candid with such a **** angle. lol!!
Ya, I'd hit you too! Bad angel or not!!!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Some of us have all round vision-The rest well the brain fills in