Informal survey: Are you right handed or left.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O Sometimes I have to stop and think which hand to hold the fork/knife with. Serious. Somewhere along the line the neurons got messed up, the glacial melt between the hemispheres increased with global warming, the electrons go zit zit zot instead of zot zit zot :cry:

Shooting (gun or rifle) right handed.
Fly casting right handed.
Spin or bait casting left or right with equal (non) dexterity.
Bat left
Throw left (used to have pretty good fastball)
Shoot (hockey)left
Fillet fish or skin (game) left
Wood carving mostly right but can use left in a pinch.
Paint brush left only
Play musical instruments (guitar etc.) right. My son says I would have been much better if I had started out playing left, but the first guitar I picked up was strung right hand............so :roll: Sometimes if "feels" as if I could play left but tried using a lefty players mandolin and..........zilch. At this point, don't care, right is good.
Dominant eye is right.
Sense of humour comes mostly from the left and enjoys skewering the extreme "right".

I have to leave now for a bit so I guess I've "left"

:wink:......................male

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
zoofer said:

Am I MISSING something here..... Maybe I DO want to be in the torture room with Zoofer..... Oh and bring on Sassielassie with her tools---

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
cortez said:
zoofer said:

Am I MISSING something here..... Maybe I DO want to be in the torture room with Zoofer..... Oh and bring on Sassielassie with her tools---

Naw I was missing something when I typed that. I have since found it so can confirm it should be male.

I need to change my avatar. Since that typo I have been bombarded with offers from the guys. Having that attractive beautiful picture up there can discombobulate the average male. 8O

vislandgirl

Mar 12, 2006

Interesting survey question - I am left handed female. Sidebar: As I used to write a LOT of cheques by hand, the cheque book was made for a right handed person (always banging my hand up against the binder rings)....so I called the Bank up and asked them to send a Left Handed Business Cheque book...they couldn't comply as left handed business cheque books are not made!?? 8O :idea:

.......hmmm....wonder why?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Hello vislandgirl, and a warm welcome to the forum.

Your problem with banks could probably be summed up to the fact that banks never seem to know what their left hand is doing. :D

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
I'm right handed and left footed

Found out about the stronger leg when I wanted to skate in a line during one year of skating lessons....I was the odd girl out....

I like swimming and diving better anyway ! :wink:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Right handed people will never no the suffering of us South Paws. Regarding Banks, I to asked for left-handed business checks, well you'd think I asked them to lower my interest rate. No luck, but I take great joy in making my cheques as un-legible as possible, take that. Those righties just pull the pen across a service, we lefties have to toil and push the pen with strength and force.