India warns ISIS could get nukes from Pakistan

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No one overseas is my enemy. All of my enemies are American leftists who have the same intentions toward me as the Spartans had for the Helots. I feel no sense of kinship with American leftists. I simply have no tolerance for my enemies.

Yeah, I get that... but United We Stand.. you should be American First..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMC_0pxYDWI

...regardless of politics, religion or ancestry.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, the USA or Canada if they could with a dirty bomb.

What do you expect from a Radicalized Nut Bar. Thank God for C-51 they can monitor websites like this one now for sympathizer of Muslim Terrorists, track them and bag them. (We will miss you MHz)

How? How would they get it here there or anywhere?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
North Korean subs, the only ones that can sail into the middle of a NATO exercise and break a ship in two.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California

...regardless of politics, religion or ancestry.

That's what I used to think. But that's an idea that resonated when there was an American people unified by a shared identity based on the power of the idea of individual liberty. Those folks were the American people. All that remains are identity groups no different than tribes with nothing in common. The past can never be restored as the Wise Man observes. The America I loved has been swept away in the same way the world of the First Peoples were swept away. But I see no reason to go onto the reservation.

The people of Big Govt. fused with Big Business have disempowered and marginalized working Americans. I think its time for working Americans to take some scalps.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
No one overseas is my enemy. All of my enemies are American leftists who have the same intentions toward me as the Spartans had for the Helots. I feel no sense of kinship with American leftists. I simply have no tolerance for my enemies.

You must spend a lot of money on tinfoil

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
I heard some news about that but not about ISIS about Saudies , I heard they wnat to buy bombs from Pakistan , and maybe after that they give them to ISIS ... THIS IS SAFE ACTIVITIES THAT IAEA WANT

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
. . . . when there was an American people unified by a shared identity based on the power of the idea of individual liberty. Those folks were the American people. All that remains are identity groups no different than tribes with nothing in common. The past can never be restored as the Wise Man observes. The America I loved has been swept away in the same way the world of the First Peoples were swept away. But I see no reason to go onto the reservation.
Where to start is the big question.
Did you see that 'ad' on a bill-board somewhere ot do you have some actual examples when the US was rum by the lower middle class. Did you get that all the bends in the rail line going across the Prairies was because the contractors (and land speculators were getting paid per mile.
The fragmentation is also an illusion, you have 'the Public, the (controlled Politicians, and the (secretive) Banksters. If the resistance to the creation of the Fed in 1913 ended with JFK being killed in public then I assume that is what 'they' fear the worst, public execution of them starting at the highest levels rather than some minion in their employment. What you cannot defeat is a 'hidden enemy', expose it and it won't fight back, if it could there would be no need to hide in the first place.
They are (willingly) oppressed, the genocide plan was a bust, so was the experiment on total enslavement of groups over long periods with no resistance. The ones that can come with a plan like that are the dangerous ones, too bad that knowledge only comes with hindsight for most.

THIS IS SAFE ACTIVITIES THAT IAEA WANT
The same entity says 4 reactors in meltdown in Japan are also safe but Iran having something kinder than an x-ray machine is a threat to the security of the whole world. Sometimes the material in all the memos that cross your desk is supposed to be retained for longer than it takes to read the memo. All sorts of weird things happen when you do that as some fit nicely and others almost burst into flames all on their own.

Hating one's enemy is not a bad course of action.
Not making any more than absolutely necessary should be the first course of action rather than, 'intricate war when caught cheating' policy. Acting seems to be quite important if you want to be on the world stage, most would call a liar a liar .
Turkish President Blasts Release of Alleged Syria-Bound Arms Video / Sputnik International

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
The same entity says 4 reactors in meltdown in Japan are also safe but Iran having something kinder than an x-ray machine is a threat to the security of the whole world. Sometimes the material in all the memos that cross your desk is supposed to be retained for longer than it takes to read the memo. All sorts of weird things happen when you do that as some fit nicely and others almost burst into flames all on their own.
I didn't want to speak about that . Ok answer me ? which country in the mid east has nuclear weapons ? Iran ?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

..regardless of politics, religion or ancestry.
no you should be your own person first, last and always...group think is never the answer but is always the disaster

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Fact is they can only scan 15% of the cargo.

Fact is there is no need to scan(x-ray) for something radioactive.

For a nuke to be useful requires it be an air burst.

100 screwballs with bic lighters on a windy day would be far more deadly and destructive.

NUKEMAP (Classic) by Alex Wellerstein

A North Korean nuke would barely wipe out the port of long beach while sitting at dock but would trip sensors long before getting into the port.

Effects radii for 10 kt blast (smallest to largest):
Fireball radius: 0.08 km / 0.05 mi (0.02 km² / 0.01 mi²)
Maximum size of the nuclear fireball; relevance to lived effects depends on height of detonation.
Air blast radius: 0.6 km / 0.37 mi (1.13 km² / 0.43 mi²)
20 psi overpressure; heavily built concrete buildings are severely damaged or demolished; fatalities approach 100%.
Radiation radius: 1.3 km / 0.81 mi (5.32 km² / 2.05 mi²)
500 rem radiation dose; between 50% and 90% mortality from acute effects alone; dying takes between several hours and several weeks.
Air blast radius: 1.58 km / 0.98 mi (7.84 km² / 3.03 mi²)
4.6 psi overpressure; most buildings collapse; injuries universal, fatalities widespread.
Thermal radiation radius: 1.77 km / 1.1 mi (9.79 km² / 3.78 mi²)
Third-degree burns to all exposed skin; starts fires in flammable materials, contributes to firestorm if large enough.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Where to start is the big question.
Did you see that 'ad' on a bill-board somewhere ot do you have some actual examples when the US was rum by the lower middle class.

Upward mobility did exist within living memory. That phenomenon created facilitated a different mindset and perspective in which people did not have a class consciousness. De Tocqueville noted this fact. Even Marx believed that Hegel's dialectic did not apply to the United States.

Moving on, tell me how multiculturalism creates political cohesion and national unity. Imo multiculturalism creates tribalism, nothing more.

Did you get that all the bends in the rail line going across the Prairies was because the contractors (and land speculators were getting paid per mile.

The rail line across the prairie took people across a continent in which they had an opportunity to start over and reinvent themselves.

The fragmentation is also an illusion, you have 'the Public, the (controlled Politicians, and the (secretive) Banksters. If the resistance to the creation of the Fed in 1913 ended with JFK being killed in public then I assume that is what 'they' fear the worst, public execution of them starting at the highest levels rather than some minion in their employment. What you cannot defeat is a 'hidden enemy', expose it and it won't fight back, if it could there would be no need to hide in the first place.

You should live in a polity in which illegal aliens are the majority. That would have an impact on your perception of reality.

They are (willingly) oppressed, the genocide plan was a bust, so was the experiment on total enslavement of groups over long periods with no resistance. The ones that can come with a plan like that are the dangerous ones, too bad that knowledge only comes with hindsight for most.

Knowledge coming with hindsight is why old men are cynical and embittered.

How did you come to be so gullible about political Islam?

Not making any more than absolutely necessary should be the first course of action rather than, 'intricate war when caught cheating' policy. Acting seems to be quite important if you want to be on the world stage, most would call a liar a liar .

In a tribal society one is born with a host of enemies. There is no need to act on the world stage. The struggle is at home.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Bahrain and maybe one other one. Successful launch is another thing altogether. Why does 'Operation: Mesada' have an odious ring to it?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Upward mobility did exist within living memory. That phenomenon created facilitated a different mindset and perspective in which people did not have a class consciousness. De Tocqueville noted this fact. Even Marx believed that Hegel's dialectic did not apply to the United States.
I was referencing the first US lines once they crossed the Mississippi. The ones that came off that main line would have to be point to point. The Canadian line would be way down the list as far as 'new territory, it was the last territory in NA to get one.

Moving on, tell me how multiculturalism creates political cohesion and national unity. Imo multiculturalism creates tribalism, nothing more.
One would think it would be the enemy rather than binder. A single culture is more united than a fragmented one. The fragmented one will not become corrupt as fast. Being a collective doesn't mean higher morals come with the title automatically. That comes from occasionally saying, 'Well, that didn't go well at all, certainly nothing like 'the plan'.'

The rail line across the prairie took people across a continent in which they had an opportunity to start over and reinvent themselves.
Really, then why was grain the only product that was allowed to be shipped east where the price was raised and then sold on the international markets and the profits stayed in the East. You mean that Canada?

You should live in a polity in which illegal aliens are the majority. That would have an impact on your perception of reality.
There are 3 Reservations in 3 directions I can go, in the 4th is a deep wall of tall mountains. Where do you suggest I go to get the proper perspective of what is actually going on here. You have to do something against the grain of the commonality before you are independent. Our version of freedom is in the referendum clause that takes voting power out of the hands of the elite and puts it in the hands of the voters themselves who may vote differently.
Syncrude for example. The 'product' is in a 'remote location' so it is processed there and the garbage dump is way larger than it needs to be but that is left behind so it is not of any concern for the ones with the money to build the plant. If the product was mined and shipped out as a raw product and refined in other locations, the garbage pit is empty most of the time. The cash cow may be the same only the amount of raw product moved is increased as it is sold in high volumes rather than refined at low volumes.

Knowledge coming with hindsight is why old men are cynical and embittered.
Burned bridges and missed paths are the only teaching tool we have. We are old and ready to die by the time we learn how to avoid the 'big mistakes'.

How did you come to be so gullible about political Islam?
Listened to the Christian version and compared the 'walk to the talk'. Pretty wide gap but it does teach one to look deeper, it doesn't take long to tell if something smells bad or not. Which would you prefer, falling for a really good lie or having a easily spotted one rammed through because that is their best effort?

In a tribal society one is born with a host of enemies. There is no need to act on the world stage. The struggle is at home.

When you set the tribal limits in 1,000BC and expect them to work equally as well 3,000 years later you might want to start off with a clean sketch pad every now and then and start with the 'updates' and work your way back. Experts know their subject forwards and backwards.

no you should be your own person first, last and always...group think is never the answer but is always the disaster
Like the Donner Party?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I didn't want to speak about that . Ok answer me ? which country in the mid east has nuclear weapons ? Iran ?

The only country in the Middle East that so far has nuclear weapons has had them for around a half of a century and so far, has never officially admitted to their existence and has therefore never directly threatened anyone with them. To do so would be a direct admission of their existence.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
The only country in the Middle East that so far has nuclear weapons has had them for around a half of a century and so far, has never officially admitted to their existence and has therefore never directly threatened anyone with them. To do so would be a direct admission of their existence.

:) please ... aha I got your mean , you mean Israel is not country , we have similar opinion about this :D