In the Footsteps of the Prophet Man marries 12 yr old

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Lets look at the whole religious thing here. First NO it is not alright to do what
this animal did. Yes the Catholic Church is guilty of any number of crimes against
children and as it turns out Protestants have done the same and they have made
this news. These things are not alright because the other guys are doing it but,
and I say But there is one big difference.
In the middle east it appears in the areas ruled by traditional Islam the women and
girls are not protected by law and the perp gets away with the crime.
In western society if the law catches up with the mon
ster he is convicted of a crime
Big difference

the problem is there wasn't always that big difference so we need to bear that shame, not bury it, not deny it

and when people cast out the Mohammad thing well, we did it too and we need to own that

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It used to be the norm.

When selling human slaves was the hottest commodities on earth.

Many Muslims still believe human slavery is perfectly acceptable. Muhammad was a exceptionally successful slave master. So it's easy to understand why Muslims think this way . They are trying to be like him.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So you endorse Islamic pedophilia, but not Christian?

Where do you stand with the Jews. For or against diddling kids?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and bet a beer that the Jews are bad too, but Islamic pedophilia is okay.
Don't you even know the ways of the people you champion?

De:21:10-14:
When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies,
and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands,
and thou hast taken them captive,
And seest among the captives a beautiful woman,
and hast a desire unto her,
that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house;
and she shall shave her head,
and pare her nails;
And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her,
and shall remain in thine house,
and bewail her father and her mother a full month:
and after that thou shalt go in unto her,
and be her husband,
and she shall be thy wife.
And it shall be,
if thou have no delight in her,
then thou shalt let her go whither she will;
but thou shalt not sell her at all for money,
thou shalt not make merchandise of her,
because thou hast humbled her.

Seems like Church and State are both full of pedos in 'the West', not a great surprise nor is the attempted cover-up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Thatcher-knew-paedophile-MP-Cyril-Smith.html
Cabinet office in child abuse cover-up: MoS beats attempt by No10 to gag VIP file that shows Thatcher knew about paedophile MP Cyril Smith

• Downing Street tried to block release of files exposing scale of cover-up
  • Cabinet Office only caved in after being threatened with High Court Action
  • Papers expose how much Establishment knew about Cyril Smith's abuse
  • Margaret Thatcher was told police had probed claims he abused teenagers
  • She was warned that handing him knighthood risked damaging 'integrity of the honours system' - but went ahead anyway

Last edited:

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
hey guys please stop lying and guessing ... don't connect this event to Islam ( or any other religion ) ... Islam came for Human , not for Wild animal ... whoever can control himself (or herself) is Human ... Today We interpret religion for our Personal interests ... here in Iran if someone Marry before 18 ( Before the end of the school ) Be fired While this has not written in rules

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And you really think your bible quotes make a point? Megahurtz?

Children of Jehovah, Behold, I die. Let Pharaoh awoke, and, lo, in the children suck? For I will lay down, and of my father, Let my people; neither heretofore, nor since I do right? And Jokshan begat Reu: and that he lifted up his wife out of the Hittite, and good or bad. And with the life do the name of them greatly; and Pathrusim, and said, Go not take thou shalt say unto all my daughters, no more be for the destroyer to humble thyself against him: every bird of Seir in Egypt, and thy fathers
Reumah, she took that thou fearest God, and fill the sight on him on the Egyptians, and left hand [shall be] against all my flesh. And Jacob sware one day, and moreover, behold, I of the thin ears swallowed up the nakedness of thee, doth know that is not eat up in the latter days. Assemble yourselves, and into the man increased greatly multiply him also brought the face to their nations. And Abraham for him. And he said, I will lead in her son Isaac and his father of Ishmael to Joseph's hand; do the sons of a good

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
hey guys please stop lying and guessing ... don't connect this event to Islam ( or any other religion ) ... Islam came for Human , not for Wild animal ... whoever can control himself (or herself) is Human ... Today We interpret religion for our Personal interests ... here in Iran if someone Marry before 18 ( Before the end of the school ) Be fired While this has not written in rules

The guy is doing it to be closer to being like Muhammad, how can you not link this to him? Please explain.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Is Iran saying Muhammad was wrong for having sex with his underaged girl slaves?

Oh , no. I see. Corporations are saying it's wrong to marry underaged girls like Muhammad was doing. And Iran is ok with this?

It was in those days.

Why is forcing a 12 year old girl to marry a man today acceptable, Based on the logic it was acceptable back then?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Why is forcing a 12 years old girl to marry a man today acceptable, Based on the logic it was acceptable back then?

It can happen legally in Canada.

Provinces
In Alberta, anyone 18 or over can get married. A person between the ages of 16 and 17 can get married with the consent of both parents. No one under 16 can get married; this does not apply to a female if a physician's certificate shows she is pregnant or the mother of a living child. There is no requirement for residency.[3]

In British Columbia, anyone 19 or over can get married. A person between the ages of 16 and 18 can get married with the consent of both parents. Under the age of 16, a person needs the consent of the Supreme or County Court. There is no requirement for residency.[4]

In Manitoba both parties must be 18 or over to get married. A person who is 16 or 17 can get married with the consent of both parents. Written consent of a Family Court Judge is required for persons under age 16.[5]

In New Brunswick, anyone 18 or over can get married. A never-married person aged 16 or 17 may marry with parental consent.[6]

In Newfoundland and Labrador both parties must be 19 or over to get married. A never-married person between the ages of 16 and 18 can get married with the consent of both parents.[7]

In Nova Scotia both parties must be 19 or over to get married. A never-married person between the ages of 16 and 18 can get married with the consent of both parents. No one under the age of 16 years can be married without the consent of the Court.[8]

In Ontario, both parties must be 18 or over to obtain a marriage licence. A person who is 16 or 17 can get married with the consent of both parents.[9] In order to get married, the parties need to obtain a marriage licence or to arrange for the banns to be published. There is no requirement for residency
In Prince Edward Island anyone 18 or over can get married. A person aged 16 or 17 can get married with parental or court consent. A female under 16 can get married if a physician's certificate shows she is pregnant or the mother of a living child. [10]

In Quebec, the legal age for marriage is 16, but unemancipated minors (ages 16 or 17) require parental permission to marry.[11] Marriage is governed by the Civil Code of Quebec.

In Saskatchewan both parties must be 18 or over to get married. A person aged 16 or 17 can get married with parental or court consent. A person under the age of 16 needs the consent of a Provincial Court judge to marry. [12]

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
If she is pregnant. Go look up laws about having sex with 12 years old Petro.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Careful how you respond to our questions Mahan, many Muslims get 1000 lashes for answering wrong on social media's

Only if he is over 18 and the 12 year old can marry another guy who didn't get her pregnant.

When is the last time a 12 year old was married in Canada?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Don't you even know the ways of the people you champion?

De:21:10-14:
When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies,
and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands,
and thou hast taken them captive,
And seest among the captives a beautiful woman,
and hast a desire unto her,
that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house;
and she shall shave her head,
and pare her nails;
And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her,
and shall remain in thine house,
and bewail her father and her mother a full month:
and after that thou shalt go in unto her,
and be her husband,
and she shall be thy wife.
And it shall be,
if thou have no delight in her,
then thou shalt let her go whither she will;
but thou shalt not sell her at all for money,
thou shalt not make merchandise of her,
because thou hast humbled her.

Seems like Church and State are both full of pedos in 'the West', not a great surprise nor is the attempted cover-up.

Maragaret Thatcher knew about paedophile MP Cyril Smith | Daily Mail Online
Cabinet office in child abuse cover-up: MoS beats attempt by No10 to gag VIP file that shows Thatcher knew about paedophile MP Cyril Smith

• Downing Street tried to block release of files exposing scale of cover-up
  • Cabinet Office only caved in after being threatened with High Court Action
  • Papers expose how much Establishment knew about Cyril Smith's abuse
  • Margaret Thatcher was told police had probed claims he abused teenagers
  • She was warned that handing him knighthood risked damaging 'integrity of the honours system' - but went ahead anyway

I don't believe in SKY PEOPLE. And I don't champion anyone who touches kids. I find those who decry God's Glory while slaughtering the innocents repugnant.

I find those who defend this repugnancy pathetic and comparisons or distractions are akin to endorsement.

Pedo-Priests, Pedo-Rabbis are equally scum and you wont hear me saying, "Yeah but the muslims..."

Nonsense.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
At risk of straying off the topic I do have one question. Has the functionality of the world declined over the past few millennia? I believe it was originally designed to function properly. Yet I'd say now and especially in the past couple of generations people's mental and emotion maturity have not kept pace with their physical maturity. Any thoughts about that?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Try 1880 as the applicable date. The day the Rothschild's decided to try their hand at getting 'god' as another title, if 100M died in 2 wats to get halfway I doubt very much that program is a done deal.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
At risk of straying off the topic I do have one question. Has the functionality of the world declined over the past few millennia? I believe it was originally designed to function properly. Yet I'd say now and especially in the past couple of generations people's mental and emotion maturity have not kept pace with their physical maturity. Any thoughts about that?

yes, women has broken out of their natural rolls as child nurturers, and men have been challenged to break their natural stereotype behaviour.
People spend more time figuring out what is the meaning of life, many get lost along the way. Its hard when no one knows exactly what is expected of them.

That's why I just said ̑̑fu€k it and am running my family with the old original stereotypical human behaviour. Cause billions of years of it working is good enough for me. Feels like we been trying to re invent the wheel in the last 2 generations.