Impeach Trump!!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
When(If) they are globalists first, it doesn't matter what they call themselves leading up to election day.
If the truth mattered, they would call themselves nazis or communists.

Clinton campaign, DNC helped pay for work on dossier about Russia and Trump

The dossier has become a lightning rod amid the intensifying investigations into the Trump campaign’s possible connections to Russia
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...y-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/

Well now we know who deserves impeachment
Look at all the trouble the USA saved itself by not electing these CROOKED WINGNAZIS

and of course:
I told you so!!!
:)

National Review Figured Out Why Hillary Wasn't Indicted

National Review says that President Obama emailed Hillary Clinton on her private email server. Therefore, if Hillary went down for her crimes, Obama would have been implicated as well. As his Justice Department runs the FBI, the administration simply wasn't going to let that happen. Check out this video

[youtube]P2wLeNit_5c[/youtube]

Why the FBI Let Hillary Go Free

Click to page 2 to remember what Bill Whittle said about Hillary's problem with the law>>>>>>>
https://pjmedia.com/andrewmccarthy/2016/09/26/fact-checking-hillarysthe-fbi-has-exonerated-me-claim/
Awk!! What is the matter with you??

Look at the sources of your "I told you so" posts!! How much credibility do the opinions of fanatical bloggers do you accept. PJ stands for Pajama does that not tell you anything?

PJ Media (originally known as Pajamas Media) is an American conservative news, opinion and commentary collaborative blog that was founded in 2004. Its majority owner is technology entrepreneur, billionaire,[1] and angel investor Aubrey Chernick.[2]

PJ Media also operated the online television and video network PJTV, which ceased to exist on May 11, 2016.[2]

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Some big construction projects? Agri sector? O&G E&P and/or services? Trucking? Combination?

Just curious, that's all

Do you need me to provide links that use smaller words? CHAT writes their news at a grade 8 level. If that's not helpful, can you tell me what level you need?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What's a Republican if not Conservative?

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver
You plainly don't know a monster from your asshole.

You listed deceased ass holes asshole. WHAT ABOUT THE LIVING EXPONENTS, ASSHOLE,
i,M KIDDIG OOFCOURSE WE SO SELDOM GET TO SPEAK TO YOU FRONTIER PEOPLE.

And YOU obviously don't, Dickhead!

You missed my point old man, the assholes you listed are dead and gone nothing more can be done to correct them they are immune to punishment and deaf to your protests. What you did was to avoid mentioning the living monsters still walking among us who murder innocent men women and children in thier own beds, for instance every American president since the second world war is quilty of war crimes as well as most of the british PMs and that's just a very few of the animals who call themselves world leaders. Trump is a piece of walking talking human shjt quilty of making war against children and women, Netanyawho that slimey Zionist murderer and thief and our own quizzling boy Prime Minister who licks the powerfull whenever they present thier posteriors for his attention.
Get contemporary or get lost.
Many of these well dressed scum have records Hitler could only imagine. I'm supprized you didn't mention Attila the Hun or Gengis Khan. We can't fix the crimes of today by beating dead historical figures from the last century.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Let's not forget Hamas.

Fuk off Cannuck, Hamas has every right to defend against the Zionist monsters. You are suggesting Canadians should remain limp and quivering in thier boots while being removed from thier own homes and land by invaders. I hope your hovel is the first on the block to be occupied by Zionist settlers. You'd help them destroy your life wouldn't you?

A red from Walter. Makes my day.

Impeaching Trump would do nothing for world peace if that unholy office was left untouched. Anyone elected to that rotten realestate is already guilty of murder and or worse or they wouldn't get the job.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yup, contrary to popular opinion old farts like you do not become "conservative". Like all other pigs at the trough, you're looking for gubmint help.

Congratulations. Admitting you have a problem is the first step

I'm not sure why you persist in digging a deeper hole for yourself while displaying it to the whole wide world. Everyone knows you are one of most obnoxious and sarcastic posters on here while seldom being correct and proving yourself to be a chronic and habitual liar. :) :)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'm not sure why you persist in digging a deeper hole for yourself while displaying it to the whole wide world. Everyone knows you are one of most obnoxious and sarcastic posters on here while seldom being correct and proving yourself to be a chronic and habitual liar. :) :)
And you keep responding to him....
Like I told you before...just bitch-slap him once in a while and when he comes back don't respond to his jumping up and down and shouting for attention....it's what he enjoys.... the shouting back and forth like a spoiled kid.....