If you were going to die in 7 days

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I'd make darn sure I was remembered! So. I would max out my Visa,Sears,Zellers and my line of credit and get everything I always wanted. Boy! Would those people remember me.. :arrow: :joker:

CrEsPo

Nominee Member
Jan 27, 2005
Canada
www.inter.it
Reverend Blair said:
I don't really care if I die while typing this

Now that'd piss me off...I'd waste half a beer and three quarters of a cigarette if I died right now. :wink:

Well, it wouldn't really be a waste would it? I mean you'd be dead so you'd get plenty of free beer while in the after-life ;).

Munkustrap

Nominee Member
Mar 3, 2005
Ottawa
JTF I have to disagree with you saying that if you were satisfied with your life you wouldn't do anything during your last seven days. I mean, being satisfied and doing something special that you've never done and would like to experience in your life at least once are two different things. I mean say I wanted to go to Wonderland it's not because I wanted to live my life on a roller coaster and now's my chance. Now's my only chance to try it out for the first time. (This is an exmaple, I have been on a roller coaster.) Cool.

choppie

Nominee Member
Mar 24, 2005
hmm....death would beat responsibilities, bills, boys, and taxes so I would simply get drunk with my girls and laugh til it's all over. :lol:

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle
that was awesome Mr Fitz ;)

I'd gather all of my money and fly to Montréal and do EVERYthing I've always wanted to do with my boyfriend. We'd probably make love for six days and then, we'd spend the last day eating at Helen De Champlain. ;)