If you had the choice to NOT be a human being?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I'd be a wolf...

I am shocked by this answer, Vereya! I would never have guessed!;-):lol::p

I would like to be a bird. I don't care which kind, just so long as I can soar high above and feel the wind against my wings.:smile:

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Given a choice on the matter then I would be something that tasted terrible and had a good amount of venom.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I would like to be a TALKING dog owned by ScottFree.

That way I could:

1) lick my ass and give him a big, wet kiss every morning

and

2)make crazy claims, constantly assert to Scott that I could see his "guardian angel"

Just kidding Scott, you know I love ya!!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Free

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O A Wolverine: Keeping a low profile whilst sharpening my teeth on granite, urinating on food I can't eat, and eating food I didn't urinate on. Seeking out my own kind and have a great yuk at the expense of the trapper who has nothing in his traps but heads and paws,........Num num.

Wandering the bush (loup garou), fearing nothing, chewing the guts out of anything clueless or careless enough to look like food. Rolling in moose s h i t just for the hell of it. If the moose object, they get eaten too. rharrr!

Going into a bear's den in winter and biting them on the ass. Just for fun. I'd be tough, but not crazy. Course, I'd carry off their cubs and eat them.........Num num.

Ah yes, a great life. If you can't eat it or **** it, piss on it.

num num

:munky2:(wolverine disguised as a conservative)

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Nugg,

Good choice.

Have to get in that political shot though, don't you.

scratch

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
How presumptious of the OP poster to assume we're all human...in my world I am a gawd...my world is very very small....

I loved the Turkey Volture response....Turkey Voltures are cool animals. We have one at a sactuary here in BC. His name is Archy and he is lovely. Makes the most beautiful helicoptor sound and shows of his gorgous wings...he's such a flirt!

k, If I had to choose I'd be a tiger...eat me a little human and live in India...

Twila,

Weird works.

scratch

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
All respect to every member,

Why has this become what it was not intended to be?

Just an observation.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Peregrine Falcon

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
No, Twila just that you like and approve of the word `weird`. Works well.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Beauty is only skin deep and if you are not pressed for time --- take it!
Sorry - you have to forget the beauty is only skin deep thing when it comes to a parrot. I think we would all be hard pressed to say the skin of any bird is beautiful ;-)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
No, Twila just that you like and approve of the word `weird`. Works well.

well I'd be a huge hyprocrit if I disapproved of weird...I'd have to divorce myself...I'd have to give up on Tim Burton movies...life would be unbearable...