If You Could Have Any President Back. . .

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Have you taken a look at who is running western democracies these days? Look at the current POTUS candidates and the last few to hold that office. Look at our PM, the failed drama teacher who cares more about a good photo than running the country. About the only one on the planet with any dignity and deserving of respect is Putin which means the bar has been set very very low.

I think they all well represented the majority who are mostly dumb fu€k's inhabiting these two countries.

Our problem is simple. Our society stopped having kids. Remember the baby boomers? Why did everything boom? It's not rocket science. Families need to thrive, And if they would there woudnt be anything like a economical slow down. It's simple as pie.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Fawk ye Curious Madison was primarily responsible for separation of church and state.

You know, the US Army cut a very hasty trail through my family's woodlot while in their paniced retreat from their defeat at Stoney Creek. My family took refuge at a nearby mill (all of the many dozens of millsin Upper Canafa were torched by American soldiers exept for two). Their mill at Ball's Falls was garrisoned by professional Red Coats and the skidaddling Americans were scared ****less of encountering a real army, so they went around them, hacking a trail through the bush. There is no oral tradition of them burning the farm. Usually they did that, though but it was early in the war and they may not have. Later, occupied Southwestern Ontario was burnt from one end to the other.I have seen ornamental metal objects that their parents brought from Scotland a generation earlier, so they managed to hide them from looting Kentuckians, somehow.

... it was merely a matter of marching, said Madison. We still send you remains of your soldiers planted here and there in my country, as they are discovered. Good President. We burned down his capital when he left it's defences up to Dolly, lest he be hurt himself. As defeated Presidents go, he certainly stood out.

Ps. The very bloody English Civil War and its conclusion separated church and state for a time. The USA remembered, that's all.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
One bullet, weak man.

...sounds like a Trumpism.

POWs .. LOOSAS! I DON'T WANT LOOSAS!
I WANT WINNAS!

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I thinik Kenedy, he justb tipped over and was gone. One bullet, weak man.

Don't kjeep importaNT stuff in your head

Are you drunk again Beav?

I think they all well represented the majority who are mostly dumb fu€k's inhabiting these two countries.

Our problem is simple. Our society stopped having kids. Remember the baby boomers? Why did everything boom? It's not rocket science. Families need to thrive, And if they would there woudnt be anything like a economical slow down. It's simple as pie.

The economic slowdown is due to our manufacturing being shipped overseas. You can't be a leader in the industrialized world when you have very little industry left. There are more employed by fast-food than manufacturing or primary industry these days, that is the problem.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Are you drunk again Beav?

The economic slowdown is due to our manufacturing being shipped overseas. You can't be a leader in the industrialized world when you have very little industry left. There are more employed by fast-food than manufacturing or primary industry these days, that is the problem.
I think you all should hire Gordon Ramsey to straighten your shyt up.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Are you drunk again Beav? Of course, how you mnanage here without help is amazing.

Of course, how you manage here without help is amazing.