If the US attacked Canada, which side would you fight on?

In a US-Canadian war, which side would you fight on?

• I'm an American and so would fight on the US side, right or wrong.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Canadian and so would fight on the Canadian side, wright or wrong.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I'm a Canadian and would stand on the side of justice.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I'm an American and would stand on the side of justice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other answer.

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Didn't we just have an identical thread to this? I swear some people sit at home, stroking their meat to fantasies of the US invading us.

I'm a pimply, overweight, insular ape but if the US invades I will pick up my javelin and fight to the death. For I am a guerilla warfare expert... I was trained on YouTube.
Ummm, you seem stressed, would a cookie and a hottie help take the edge off?

Join the Bear Nation.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
All you have to do to waylay Americans is feed them some Canadian Beer - and the friendships will erupt immediately....!

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
CURIOSITY:

none of them are seeing the obvious, that's probably all they want anyway, 'the recipe' for our beer.

why didn't they just write, we would have had it sent to them, in return they have to set up many

dunkin donut shops, free of charge, sounds like a fair exchange to me.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
CURIOSITY:

none of them are seeing the obvious, that's probably all they want anyway, 'the recipe' for our beer.

why didn't they just write, we would have had it sent to them, in return they have to set up many

dunkin donut shops, free of charge, sounds like a fair exchange to me.

The recipe for our beer is a quart of horse piss... the myth that Canadian beer is uber intoxicating is false.

Blue, Canadian = Bud, Miller. Same ****, born from equally whorish mothers.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
In view of the fact that this thread already exists:

What would you do if the US invaded?

isn't this thread either unnecessary or redundant?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
I'd fight on any side that was agin the yanks......... :lol:

its not "if" but "when"
if they keep going the way they are going, they will invade........but for the time being, because you're neighbours, they dont have to, they can keep you on hold.............. my advice... a pre-emptive strike, hit em where it hurts. oh thats right right, they're probably too phucking dumb to know where it hurts...................... :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Is there any point in pointing out that the attack in question already happened long ago and it was dreadfully successsfull? Long live the American Empire. Another couple of years ain,t so long, is it?

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
I can see gerryh going around say "make peace not war!" and then his head is rolling along the pavement..

back in 1812 we had a quickie and the Yanks lost.

but today I think that if America did attack Canada well, they might get a few points at first but seeing as how ridiculous it would be for them to do so, every other country in the UN would back up Canada and soon the US would lose.