If god were real and you could ask one question what would it be?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
May I have the cure for cancer so my husband won't have to die a horrible death from lung cancer?

Follow this link; Student Printz - Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice

It is a good a place to start your research. Cancer can be cured. But too many people make tons of money treating cancer just enough to keep people coming back for more. There is no money in a cure. But many cures are out there. It is up to you to find them. Nobody can tell you because the powers that be (those who make the money) will throw them in jail for practicing medicine without a license. I don't worry about cancer because I know I can cure myself.

MissAnnika

Electoral Member
Jun 30, 2008
Ohau, Hawaii
well apparently if God WERE real, he'd drive a black Pontiac Firebird. Just the other night the license plate of the car ahead told me that God was driving right in front of me.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Thank you for taking time to try to help. I have been working relentlessly on joining a Class Action Suit against the Pharaceutical Companies who make the cancer drugs. Someone in the USA (not sure who) filed it against all of the major manufacturers for charging too much.

I have been going over reams of bills culling out the drugs my husband has been given. Dichloroacetate is not listed. I will ask the cancer dr. about it. Believe me, I have thought about the big bucks cancer generates, but when so many drs. die of it -- what's the deal there?

Uncle

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
God is Real

I and most (in fact all) people do ask of Him every day our needs; He is Generous and Open-handed.

He answers the prayer of the man [woman and child] who resorts to Him alone, and who does not go with his request to anyone and anything apart from Him, when he prays Him.

While all other patrons [apart from Him] do not answer the prayer.

As in the Quran 2: 186

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ

The explanation:
(And when My servants ask you [Mohammed] concerning Me [Is our Lord far so that we shall cry out to Him, or is He Near so that we may pray Him in secret?],

then, surely, I am Near; I answer the prayer's prayer when he prays to Me.

So let them seek My answer [by being obedient to Me], and let them believe in Me [and My Holy Names];

so that they may be led aright.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My request of my Lord: is to forgive me my sins and be pleased with me; and I hope of Him to avert from me the punishment of Hell, and to admit me with His favor into His Paradise.

And in this Worldly life to give much out of His surplus, to grant to me all my needs and to increase me out of His bounties;

He is Most Able to grant to me all that and more in this World and the afterlife and in the Last Judgment. He is Most Merciful, Most Forgiving and Most Gracious.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Follow this link; Student Printz - Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice

It is a good a place to start your research. Cancer can be cured. But too many people make tons of money treating cancer just enough to keep people coming back for more. There is no money in a cure. But many cures are out there. It is up to you to find them. Nobody can tell you because the powers that be (those who make the money) will throw them in jail for practicing medicine without a license. I don't worry about cancer because I know I can cure myself.
Cliff, I know you mean only the very best. However, some cancers just cannot be cured. Do you think all these big rich movie stars are going to die off if there was a cure for all cancers? I believe there are cancer cures that are not being divuleged but to say there is a cure for all cancers could lead a person to spending all kinds of money they don't have and the end result will be the same. I have lost two people to lung cancer. One lived 3 years. That is 2.5 yrs. longer than the doctor predicted. The other had such heavy treatment (in Regina)that was so hard on his body, he had a massive heart attack and that took him. We don't know how bad this man's cancer is. It may be so far advanced, nothing can be done. Maybe the best they can do is enjoy the time he has left. I don't want to be a downer but neither do I like false hope. Hope is good but sometimes too much of it is not the best thing. I haven't gone back and read all the posts on this so I hope I'm not out of line. If I am, I am sorry.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
IslandSpecific,

You could read "A Cure for All Cancers" for starters. Like I said to my brother when he told me he had two months to live, "Do you want to live or do you want to die? If you answer in the affirmative, then there s hope."

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I hate it when doctors give someone a death sentence. Most people give their responsibility for their own health away to doctors, so when they are told they have only so long to live, they usually do (if they believe it).

Thirteen years ago I was given a month to live without triple bypass. I refused. Six months ago they gave me two years. I figure my chances of survival are now 24 times better than they were thirteen years ago. I'm good to 250 years old. Pretty cool, eh!

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I hate it when doctors give someone a death sentence. Most people give their responsibility for their own health away to doctors, so when they are told they have only so long to live, they usually do (if they believe it).

Thirteen years ago I was given a month to live without triple bypass. I refused. Six months ago they gave me two years. I figure my chances of survival are now 24 times better than they were thirteen years ago. I'm good to 250 years old. Pretty cool, eh!

Why don't you just get the triple bi-pass?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Why don't you just get the triple bi-pass?

The odds of having a stroke while hooked up to the artificial pump are about 20 - 25%.
Chances of needing another bypass surgery after five years is about the same. And same with another heart attack within 24 hours. If you like those odds, feel free to have one. I don't like those odds.

Doctor told me at this stage it would not improve my quality of life but it would prolong it. I said I'm not interested in prolonging it. If your body had been as smashed up as mine, I doubt you would either.