"I'd much rather lose a campaign to lose a war."

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
How will you save me from that fate. Should I be more of a skeptic?
I am a strong person, if he turns out to be a terrorist in disguise, or, a silly
weak sniffling wimp, or a great president, I will handle it well.
The only person who ever broke my heart was my dad, what could be worse that that, I say.

I can empathize with that, so did my dad.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
So If they obliterate the Iraqis then the new workers will be from???
Much easier and cheaper to give them the "I can get rich" dream and keep them around.

The Philipines, there are many thousands of contract workers already in Iraq working while Iraqis starve. The I can get rich dream won't work very well coming from a bankrupt American occupation army will it? Read the economic forcasts Lineman Uncle Sam is in the last days of it's glory.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
The Sunni's decided to work for money Lineman. There was no advance in any process but the propaganda. Obama will say and do anything for his Zionist masters, they all will, he is a very good orator but this is the work of an actor. The Iraqi are to be obliterated and the country carved up for the bankers.
---------------------------------------------------Darkbeaver---------------------------------------------

Sheeeesh !! Let's replace one myth with a new myth.

Darkbeaver is correct --partly. The Sunnis did decide to work for money.
Witness all those thousands of policeman that died from all the bombings. Then see a new line of volunteers. Also the sunnis were tired of the foreign jihadists killing their own people. Money alone would not encourage the Sunni's to finger them. But with the surge there seemed to be more protection and so the money to finger the jihadists was worth the gamble.

More than anything the jihad died more because it was blasphemy to kill their own.
This lost much support. The jihad was going after sunni families, tribal leaders. When the surge kicked in, the reward money to finger the culprits became a reasonable gamble.

As far as Obama following his zionist masters, that's irony !!!
Darkbeaver loves saying zionist masters. It has a nice ring. Campy.

Coffee's on me.

um

spilled it again.