I want to experience reality .

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Sooooooooo Gilbert/Beaver

In your little corner of the world, it isn't good for a person to defend another on a forum? Is that what you are saying?

My petty little judgment saw what you have done to Sanctus and now China and a couple of others over the weeks, and I wrote my opinion. You are a couple of bullies who tear up a topic with your idea of humor and wit. Are you hoping to run off the bores and writers who like to discuss topics you have no interest in discussing? I thought there was room for all here.

At least you read and responded to my opinion... and it is only my opinion - if it were more serious the moderators would have stepped in. You are among the favored here - enjoy yourselves. Everyone thinks you are a couple of great fun guys....and majority rules...

I am no more a board cop than you guys are entertainers and whether you like my opinion or not isn't important to me. What you write is even less important.

What I think shouldn't even register a blip on your personal scale of "who likes me".... you just can't seem to accept that others have a following of interested corresponders too....way out of your league of acceptable fun things to do... That's reality.

ElBarto...no problem...

We disagree - that is expected. Some people are irritated by religious discussion yet the responders to Sanctus' posts were high in number - so I guess majority favors his work or enjoys arguing with him - and it is not up to a few who dislike what he says or does....

Others enjoy China's posts.... Others enjoy some of the newer religious writers.... so what? This isn't some election where we are voting for top dog.... it's a cross section of people with diverse interests.... if it was all about one or two "specialties"....most of us would check out for other places. You just can't like em all and you just can't agree with em all... So what? That's life. At least you can sample things you wouldn't have an opportunity to do in real life.... and take up the thoughts... or throw them away.... it's a great trip if you want to take advantage of it.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Sooooooooo Gilbert/Beaver

In your little corner of the world, it isn't good for a person to defend another on a forum? Is that what you are saying?

My petty little judgment saw what you have done to Sanctus and now China and a couple of others over the weeks, and I wrote my opinion. You are a couple of bullies who tear up a topic with your idea of humor and wit. Are you hoping to run off the bores and writers who like to discuss topics you have no interest in discussing? I thought there was room for all here.

At least you read and responded to my opinion... and it is only my opinion - if it were more serious the moderators would have stepped in. You are among the favored here - enjoy yourselves. Everyone thinks you are a couple of great fun guys....and majority rules...

I am no more a board cop than you guys are entertainers and whether you like my opinion or not isn't important to me. What you write is even less important.

What I think shouldn't even register a blip on your personal scale of "who likes me".... you just can't seem to accept that others have a following of interested corresponders too....way out of your league of acceptable fun things to do... That's reality.

ElBarto...no problem...

We disagree - that is expected. Some people are irritated by religious discussion yet the responders to Sanctus' posts were high in number - so I guess majority favors his work - and it is not up to a few who dislike what he says or does....

Others enjoy China's posts.... Others enjoy some of the newer religious writers.... so what? This isn't some election where we are voting for top dog.... it's a cross section of people with diverse interests.... if it was all about one or two "specialties"....most of us would check out for other places. You just can't like em all and you just can't agree with em all... So what? That's life. At least you can sample things you wouldn't have an opportunity to do in real life.... and take up the thoughts... or throw them away.... it's a great trip if you want to take advantage of it.

Goodmorning Curiosity. How is it that you are held in my malignant embrace? There is no modification less than labotomy that I could render for you.:angel12:

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
I was telling Taylor (my councilor) about a a conver on my board we are having about the law of attraction. I was telling him that if I went around vibing any higher than I am they'd put me away for being manic. So my reality is that I have to tone down my light. My reality right this minute is "mundane" But mundane to me is calm, quiet, peaceful. Its sweet. But to others it would be boring and reclusive.

So Reality in reality ;) is what you create it to be.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Tamarin

What an excellent idea - talk about self builder - we never really test our personal resources in our cared-for lives.... being snowed on seems to be the height of torture ....

True to life primal therapy....for those who want to see how they would make it in a reality-based setting..... how our ancestors actually did.

Yes, I have a "reality" related to my toughness. When I was in my twenties, I started going hunting with my husband, learned to shoot the 30/30, and accompanied him on a few hunting trips into the
interior of B.C. So, one day I announced to him that I thought I was ready to go on my own, and
shouldnt' follow him around all the time. I was determined to do "this". Off we went, after about
and hour, I was deep into the wild forest. My brain slowly began to become paralized with fear. My imagination produced "bears", "cougers", and I was sure they were quietly following me, knowing they had easy prey at their "paw tips", my legs turned to "wood" and I lost all the reason for being there in the first place.
I finally met up with my husband, at our prearranged place, was so happy to "still" be alive. That day is fresh in my memory, my reality, and I can bring it up any timeand relive all of it, complete with the "fear".

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Talloola - what a great exploration for us to read your experience....

I had to stop reading a couple of times and went somewhere else but had to force myself to return to see what you finally did on your exploration of self ....

You won girl....along with all the accompanying fear (real fear too for you were in a hostile environment)....

Fantastic stuff - and do you know some people who refuse to look at their early fears especially as children without acknowledging them.... suffer greatly and the fear comes out in other manifestations in the adult world....

We often shield children from reality - hide their eyes when something bad happens, or their ears when something nasty is spoken....which is all we can do.... but I wonder if children would be ok with fear as long as we walked through it with them ... I don't have an answer because I could never do it to a child... Even as I write this I know some children in the world have nothing BUT fear every day of their lives - their reality is wondering if they will live - will have something to eat - will be able to sleep without being hurt or taken away from family - generations of people growing up with fear as their motivating force...... maybe that is the core of war...I wonder.