I need some feedback...

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ya its you ingie...I am use to you now..so I have a term of endearment for ya.... 8) and yes you are very talented..but hey there is always somebody around trying to make you feel otherwise.. I say...UM de baise

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
I agree. Yours was much better - more eye-catching, classier. The changing pictures of the models is kind of neat, but doesn't seem to match. The site looks like 2 separate ideas - the top is in colour and is little more than shelves full of product, the bottom just words on a bland background.

Think about this, Isengard - do you really want to do work for a client who obviously has no taste? :D

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Folks;

When I wanted a site design, I chose this site.

http://projectseven.com

A nice selection and ample support and very simple to use.

When I chose my site design, it was because I wanted an IFrame on the right of the page. I had pirated 50 or more of their choices and chose one named "Web Tech". But, they got some pretty fancy stuff.

Calm

June Cleaver

Dec 2, 2004
San Diego, CA
Isengard said:
If I found out that he made the other person do a site just like mine, I'm gonna hack his web site until he's tired and put it off line
Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to see your design.

As a designer and a writer, I have had it happen to me... My ideas ripped off. I learned to NEVER do any sort of actual design beyond a rough draft and showing the client (insert the word "idiot" here if you want) my portfolio. I now get 1/2 of the money up front before proceeding. I had to force myself to do this because I hate the business end of my work - but guess what, I have NEVER been turned down when I do business this way - Oh, contract! I make 'em sign a contract....