I love China

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Canadian way..??hahaha ...what is a canadian way ? ...."don't like the Canadian way ,go home". How many time I have seen and heard that in real life and here in the forum.
...for many years my business was a part of "the Canadian infrastructure ";I helped many welfare people to get of he welfare and start a new life ......mister!
I have many immigrant friends who came to Canada in early 60's (like my self)and who also became self -employed -we were helping Canada - and then came the liberals .

No Socrates the Greek ,I've never used the Liberals ;I just don't like them.

You have bin insulting me StG and there is no reason for it .​

Who are these "welfare people"? Somehow, the fortunate seem to use the words "welfare people" like they are some sort of subclass - somehow inferior to you. Having been forced to the rolls by circumstances beyond my own creation (an on-the-job accident - while in the employ of the government) the insinuation that I am somewhat less than you and yours raises my hackles. Given that you are so gifted as to be able to improve the living standards of others, perhaps you might be the best to explain it....

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Canadian way..??hahaha ...what is a canadian way ? ...."don't like the Canadian way ,go home". How many time I have seen and heard that in real life and here in the forum.
...for many years my business was a part of "the Canadian infrastructure ";I helped many welfare people to get of he welfare and start a new life ......mister!
I have many immigrant friends who came to Canada in early 60's (like my self)and who also became self -employed -we were helping Canada - and then came the liberals .

No Socrates the Greek ,I've never used the Liberals ;I just don't like them.
You have bin insulting me StG and there is no reason for it .​

Look China, I am not looking to be abrasive here, but go back at other posts you have made and you will see that you started with a bit of an attitude towards Canada. If in the past you had been a part of a worthy cause here in Canada it makes me wander why you would knock Canada. If you have lived in Canada for some 45 years as you claim, the Liberals didn't just arrived at the end of your 45 year stay in Canada. In the past 45 years here in Canada as you know 30 of them have been under the Liberal. All and all you have benefited from Canada and I am happy you have, but telling people here on the forum, which by the way this forum is CANADIAN that you don't like Canada any more............ that is not fair.........
If I am blunt, that is me all my friends like me that way.................... I f you have done good philanthropic deeds in your time here in Canada, that is a great act and I PERSONALLY EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW YOU...............CONGRATULATE YOU!
Now from now on we should be friends.;-)

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I am in charge of my income just as much as I would be in Canada ,Us , or any other civilized nation .
If I'll break the law of this nation I will be handcuffed ,shot and deported to a
Canadian front, talloola.

I meant handcuffed in a way that prevents them from becoming wealthy, or even a good
middle class income, they are held back by their government from having a comfortable
life 'financially', do you think that is true?

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Look China, I am not looking to be abrasive here, but go back at other posts you have made and you will see that you started with a bit of an attitude towards Canada. If in the past you had been a part of a worthy cause here in Canada it makes me wander why you would knock Canada. If you have lived in Canada for some 45 years as you claim, the Liberals didn't just arrived at the end of your 45 year stay in Canada. In the past 45 years here in Canada as you know 30 of them have been under the Liberal. All and all you have benefited from Canada and I am happy you have, but telling people here on the forum, which by the way this forum is CANADIAN that you don't like Canada any more............ that is not fair.........
If I am blunt, that is me all my friends like me that way.................... I f you have done good philanthropic deeds in your time here in Canada, that is a great act and I PERSONALLY EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW YOU...............CONGRATULATE YOU!
Now from now on we should be friends.;-)​

Oh I know all about this guy. China came here to Canada and benefited from our economy and way of life and when he accumulated enough cash slunk back to China while spitting on the Canadian flag. I see it all the time from immigrants who come from crappy countries like China and use the success of my great country. Why else would they line up to get here other than to get out of their own third world sh1t holes?

China and China can go F themselves.:thefinger:

Interesting how we are crap and insignificant to China but China still takes the time to post here....what a joke.:lol::roll::cool:

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

:wav:

Reactions: DurkaDurka

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Socrates the Greek
Now from now on we should be friends.

Always ,sagha po .

Last edited:

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
meant handcuffed in a way that prevents them from becoming wealthy, or even a good
middle class income, they are held back by their government from having a comfortable
life 'financially', do you think that is true?

No , that is not true talloola .Government doesn,t stop you from becoming wealthy.Please read the original post.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Your knowledge of me is the same as the knowledge your nose has of the color of the socks you wear .

Don't fight the truth China, there's lots of your ilk here in my great country, waiting to get enough cash to move back to the homeland and then piss on my flag like you do. However, with this, you still come crawling back in web forums because you miss it here.:roll::lol::roll:

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Don't fight the truth China, there's lots of your ilk here in my great country, waiting to get enough cash to move back to the homeland and then piss on my flag like you do. However, with this, you still come crawling back in web forums because you miss it here.
Your a sicko kid .

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
And so was I- 6 years ago , and...ever since. One of the reasons I,m still in China .

I did not run away from Canada ,I have just moved to a place where I have more opportunities to make serious money , legally .In Canada there are not such opportunities unless you are a liberal and a head of an advertising agency .
LOL, you are an idiot. But anyway stay in china with all the other slave labourers. We don't need the likes of you here.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Hey Avro allow your intellect to apologize to China for the “Chink remark”. That is not the way to communicate. I know I am not pure when it comes to name calling when I am angry, but I am every day trying to show empathy for the world, although today the world is at a stupid cross road. Avoro peace brother….. it is worth apologizing when we are wrong!!! :smile:

Nope, he called me a sicko, if he wants to go down that road I'll follow.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
And so was I- 6 years ago , and...ever since. One of the reasons I,m still in China .

I did not run away from Canada ,I have just moved to a place where I have more opportunities to make serious money , legally .In Canada there are not such opportunities unless you are a liberal and a head of an advertising agency .

You didn't try to make money here, unlike China the government won't do it for you in Canada. My net worth is slightly over a million and I'm only 38 with no education and started out as a Janitor.

You can make money if you work for it.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Zan you may be a mod here but stop deleting my quote to Avro OK?????????

Quoting Socrates the Greek Hey Avro allow your intellect to apologize to China for the “Chink remark”. That is not the way to communicate. I know I am not pure when it comes to name calling when I am angry, but I am every day trying to show empathy for the world, although today the world is at a stupid cross road. Avoro peace brother….. it is worth apologizing when we are wrong!!! :icon_smile:

Nope, he called me a sicko, if he wants to go down that road I'll follow.