I hate that Band!

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
Nickelback is soooo bad... I can't believe anybody listens to that crap. And thank god we're finally past the boy band stage. I guess it's the next phase of the boy bands now with that pseudo-punk crap.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Back in grade 7, the Bay City Strollers had Saturday Night. Gods I hated that stupid ass song. All the "cool" kids sang it out loud every bleeding day. I was an Elvis fan back in grade 7.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
I hate the kind of music they play in night-clubs right now, the kind that's got neither melody. nor words, but just goes boom-boom-boom.
And what I really-really hate right now, and what everyone seems to love, is that song and video by Christina Aguilera and PDiddy. Oh, how I DO hate it!!!! When I am dressing to go to work in the morning I usually turn on some music channel on TV and there that video is, every single morning. The music sucks, and the video sucks, and that black girl in the beginning of the video - I wouldn't dress that way if I had such a huge, heavy, shapeless ass and such short, crooked and fat legs.
Also there is a lot of dusgusting Russian pop bands. Pop boy bands are a universal problem, I guess.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
hey...i loved the spirce girls..still have some of their cds. the band i hate the most, and always have, is the rolling stones..that singer, whats his name..couldnt carry a tune if his life depended on it
Mick doesn't sing. He shouts.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I loathe the Beatles, zero talent in the singing department. Simon and Garfunkle now there's talent.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Deep Purple and that song by Golden Earing "Radar Love' and "takin care of business" and just about every song performed by Elton John. There. I feel b etter getting that off my shoulders. It's been a burden all these years, but I've dealt with it well......I think.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Said1 I love Elton John how can anyone not like him, he can sing. Sniff, sniff I feel like belting out Sacrifice.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Said1 I love Elton John how can anyone not like him, he can sing. Sniff, sniff I feel like belting out Sacrifice.

Life time member of the "hair club for me'. Get over it elton, you're BALD. And what kind of name is Elton, exactly? I bet his real name is John Elton. :D

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
hey...i loved the spirce girls..still have some of their cds. the band i hate the most, and always have, is the rolling stones..that singer, whats his name..couldnt carry a tune if his life depended on it

Ha, and this one called Americans stupid...:laughing7:damned "spirce" girls