I hate bouncers!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Looks like you had fun. I don't think you'll win any academy awards but who needs them. They just make you filthy rich and cause all those problems, like girls chasing you everywhere and having to buy extra houses to park the BMW's.

Tom Green Fan

Electoral Member
Feb 28, 2006
Brisbane
tomgreen.forumer.com
Re: RE: I hate bouncers!

Kreskin said:
Looks like you had fun. I don't think you'll win any academy awards but who needs them. They just make you filthy rich and cause all those problems, like girls chasing you everywhere and having to buy extra houses to park the BMW's.
haha, thanks for watchin it man! i would like an academy but I'm not holding my breath. :lol:

Tom Green Fan

Electoral Member
Feb 28, 2006
Brisbane
tomgreen.forumer.com
Finder said:
is it supposed to be funny? Or is it supposed to leave me with the feeling that I just wasted almost 5 minutes of my life which I won't get back watching it?
It's meant to exaggerate all the worst qualities in bouncers, so yes, it was meant to be funny. Sorry if you didn't like it, can you give me some recommendations on how it could have been better?

cheers for watchin it

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
My biggest and best recommendations is to stop being a fan of Tom Greens. Other then that, um, well, I just don't think picking on bounces was the right way to go. Hell most likely would have been funnier if you made a parody of losers who are stopped by the bouncers and why. Underage, fake id's and so on, your teenagers with big tits getting in. Plus you get the benifit of getting a young dump chick playing in your video and you get to bang her afterwards. *shrugs*

Tom Green Fan

Electoral Member
Feb 28, 2006
Brisbane
tomgreen.forumer.com
Finder said:
My biggest and best recommendations is to stop being a fan of Tom Greens. Other then that, um, well, I just don't think picking on bounces was the right way to go. Hell most likely would have been funnier if you made a parody of losers who are stopped by the bouncers and why. Underage, fake id's and so on, your teenagers with big tits getting in. Plus you get the benifit of getting a young dump chick playing in your video and you get to bang her afterwards. *shrugs*
haha, that's an awesome suggestion actually! thanks man, maybe i'll put it in the sequel! I wanted to diss bouncers tho, coz i've come across so many that are idiots. Too many of them are sweet-hearts to chicks and pricks to guys.

Cheers man!

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Tom Green Fan said:
Finder said:
haha, that's an awesome suggestion actually! thanks man, maybe i'll put it in the sequel! I wanted to diss bouncers tho, coz i've come across so many that are idiots. Too many of them are sweet-hearts to chicks and pricks to guys.

Cheers man!

thats the way of life, you know. Bounces will always be nice to chicks, xp if they have big tits. Hell in Toronto there are at least a dozen clubs which chicks get in for free and guys have to pay, or chicks don't have to wait in lines and so on. When I was in a blub a ways back one of the managers walked over to my friend and gave her a VIP card (get past the line card) just because she had nice tits.

1. guys usually go to clubs to pick up chicks
2. they will pay if there are a lot of chicks
3. if you have more chicks then guys, it's easyier for the guys to pick up
4 thus you want more chicks in your club / bar then guys because it will bring more guys to the club/bar who will pay alot of money for nothing.

Don't think about it for too long I know it doesn't make too much sence but to them it does.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
In the early 80's me and my buds drank at a hardcore joint on the Vancouver Lower Mainland. The place would hire bouncers the size of boxcars. Some of them straight out of prison. One guy (let loose from Sing Sing prison) was a complete nut. He would beat the crap out of anyone for just about anything. Fortunately he picked a fight with the local 5-dan black belt (a guy who had been dq'd in a heavyweight semi-final championship match for being too rough) who nearly put him six feet under. It was a thing of beauty!

Tom Green Fan

Electoral Member
Feb 28, 2006
Brisbane
tomgreen.forumer.com
Re: RE: I hate bouncers!

Kreskin said:
In the early 80's me and my buds drank at a hardcore joint on the Vancouver Lower Mainland. The place would hire bouncers the size of boxcars. Some of them straight out of prison. One guy (let loose from Sing Sing prison) was a complete nut. He would beat the crap out of anyone for just about anything. Fortunately he picked a fight with the local 5-dan black belt (a guy who had been dq'd in a heavyweight semi-final championship match for being too rough) who nearly put him six feet under. It was a thing of beauty!
:lol: I've seen similar stuff. Like when a stupid little bouncer f*cks with the wrong dude (someone involved in some shady business) The bouncer was being a prick to him for no reason, he pretty much clicked his fingers and had the bouncer bashed by about 10 of his cronies. I felt sorry for him, but he deserved it.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
I got punched out by a bouncer in Germany once....to this day I still don't know what for. I was probably acting like an ass, knowing me though. Apparently he in turn got his lights punched out by my buddies. Shame I was sucking bar floor whilst all this was going on. Good times...

felicia

Sep 30, 2006
:lol: I've seen similar stuff. Like when a stupid little bouncer f*cks with the wrong dude (someone involved in some shady business) The bouncer was being a prick to him for no reason, he pretty much clicked his fingers and had the bouncer bashed by about 10 of his cronies. I felt sorry for him, but he deserved it.

:rolleyes:

my husband is a bouncer in and they have the local bikers working with them, who also happen to own part of the club....so it really doesn't matter who tries to mess with the bouncers...because if the bouncers don't f**k them over, which 99.9% of the time they do then the bikers will get involved, i must say i do feel sorry for the people who get on their wrong side.

bouncers are just doing their job and if you are not allowed in to a club or are kicked out of one then there is usually always a valid reason, your either some deadbeat they don't want in, incase you make the place look bad, you have no id, your drunk or they just don't like you, that's their decision to make, grow up and go to another club instead of sitting on the net bitching about bouncers like a bunch of prepubescent girls.

pathetic.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh (she says in her blonde voice)....those kinds of bouncers

I thought this was about girls' two sisters....