you don't think that's most of your problem

and neither does the nimrod who greened you

Grrrrrr hiss hiss.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Because that is what is being reported online and according to his friends, family and his Facebook page. Racist, Atheist and Introverted.

How Christian could he have been if he went into a Christian Church and shot it up?

The Follies Of Distributism: UPDATE: ATHEIST HUNTER GUN NUT DYLANN STORM ROOF Arrested For Killing 9 Blacks During Bible Study

Why are you arguing the point anyhow SAL? Are you trying to say that White supremacists are almost entirely christian is that why. ;)

Most KKK members are fine upstanding Christians. Or so they claim.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I've known many prejudice folks in parts of the US where it is a tradition. Truth be told, the conversations are extremely limited unless you know where the best fishin holes are.
yes....the great thing about fishing...it doesn't require conversation...

It's a news article, what do I need to defend?? geezz
you challenged me...man up

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I have not yet seen that conclusion as a given

how Christian? ...well as misguided as many professing Christians are, that's how Christian. Professing to be Christian does not make one behave as a Christian Boomer. Professing a belief system is just that.

Several reasons...

1. this is a forum and that is why we come here, to discuss points so mine can differ from yours
  2. he is still an unknown, thus no conclusion should be drawn at this juncture, it is illogical and irrational
  3. I do not trust those attempting to draw that conclusion because they have an agenda, people with an agenda are not trustworthy

I can not judge white supremacists on anything other than their behaviour...it doesn't matter what someone believes or professes to believe it matters how they behave, that is the only way to judge another...on their behaviour not their belief or professed belief

there are lots of "professing christians" in this particular forum...with some, I don't find their particular behaviour to be Christian in many many instances...I find some of the professing aethists to be far kinder and respectful and tolerant

doesn't mean Christians are not kind, and respectful and tolerant...it just means those individuals in here who profess to be Christian do not present as such

Don't judge the world by what you find on this forum. Also don't judge Christianity by the televangulists you see on TV. As a general rule, sh-itty people come in all religions including athiesm. The ratio of good to bad seems to be a constant.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I was particularly amused by the white-guilt liberals.

Though I admit I could be wrong. Could be there were no white liberals there at all, just a bunch of pale blonds self-identifying as black.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Seven black churches have burned in the two weeks since the shooting.

Wow, those black folks really need to brush up on their fire safety!