How trash is Snakes on a Plane ?

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
RE: How trash is Snakes o

I saw it opening night, it was pretty damn funny, though it was prety awful too.
There are some snake attack scenes that were pretty off-colour and imaginitive despite the atrocious CG work

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Even without the hype I would say its a good movie. Its not some "massive epic" people will love in 20 years like The Godfather or Star Wars or anything, but its better than most movies that get spewn out.

sha_zapple

Nominee Member
Jan 26, 2006
RE: How trash is Snakes o

Its definitly a cult B movie.

If you thought SOAP was going to be a good 'serious' movie, then you were sorely dissapointed. If you were expecting to laugh at the ridiculousness of the idea, then Im sure you loved it.

I definitly loved this movie. Everything is so terrible and improbable that you just have to laugh.

sine000

Electoral Member
Aug 14, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
SNAKES ON A PLANE is Bull****.....what kind of movie is this???....some guy releases crate of snake to kill everyone....LOL....what is Hollywood going to come up with next? Pigs on a boat?

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
Re: RE: How trash is Snakes on a Plane ?

sine000 said:
SNAKES ON A PLANE is Bull****.....what kind of movie is this???....some guy releases crate of snake to kill everyone....LOL....what is Hollywood going to come up with next? Pigs on a boat?

I have heard completely mixed reviews about this one, and now I don't know what to think. I guess I will wait and see if they do come up with pigs on a boat, before seeing this one. Cause how fun would that be? Pigs on a boat.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
When this movie opened, some kids somewhere in the States, i forget where, brought a bunch of live snakes into the movie cinema and let them go. Now that's what I call special effects!!!!!