captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Some of the highlights from the article:

3. Prince Charles’s global warming deadline passed…and nothing happened
4. ‘Ice Apocalypse’ Now
5. 2015 is the ‘last effective opportunity’ to stop catastrophic warming
8. Remember when we had “hours” to stop global warming?
“We have hours to act to avert a slow-motion tsunami that could destroy civilization as we know it,” Elizabeth May
9. United Kingdom Prime Minister Gordon Brown said there was only 50 days left to save Earth

Regrettable that nothing was mentioned about the ice free North pole since 2013 although Lizzie May makes up for this in her projection

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
From the article;

The NASA/GISS temperature record is not actually a record of recorded temperatures. It is simply the most recent version of NASA's adjustments to older adjustments. It is not thermometer readings. It is models all the way down.

In 2012, I wrote an American Thinker article on the status of global warming at the time. I used the latest available NASA/GISS data to do that analysis, which was the version NASA had on its website on April 30, 2012 (Land-Ocean Temperature Index [LOTI]).
At that time, the data from 1880 through 2011 showed a warming trend of 0.59 degrees Celsius per century.
What is that warming trend using the latest data from NASA's website (December 30, 2017), using those same exact years (1880-2011)? The answer is 0.66˚ C.

How did warming accelerate if we are looking at the very same years?

That's all you really need to know in terms of any expert opinion on global warming

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
H.N.Y. Walter, looking forward to seeing a year of your sensible posts. :)

Join the circle jerk of internet bloggers that all know more about the climate than NASA, the NOAA, the EPA and all of the universities (except for Oral Roberts) based on their extensive knowledge of their extensive knowledge.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Join the circle jerk of internet bloggers that all know more about the climate than NASA, the NOAA, the EPA and all of the universities (except for Oral Roberts) based on their extensive knowledge of their extensive knowledge.
Why does NASA change their historical records?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

:) :) :) :) I just go by what I see out my window. Have a healthy, happy and prosperous 2018.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
With luck The Donald will fire all the fake scientists.
You can't get rid of a new religion that easily.....