how old is your inner child?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Always wanted an older brother..kind of impossible when you are the first born tho.

I had two older brothers. I'm not sure why anybody would want even one. They beat the crap out of you just for the fun of it, and one of them was always smoking my cigarettes. When we went to the farm together they'd get all the cool jobs that involved driving and I'd be stuck laying under some ancient piece of equipment with a wrench in one hand and a can of WD 40 in the other.

I got even though...I also have a little brother. :lol:

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
www.cu2.nl

Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own.

Whooohooo! :p

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
www.cu2.nl

Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own.

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
www.cu2.nl

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I had 4 younger sisters,and would you believe it-they never wanted to play cowboys and indians or catch snakes? All they ever seemed to do was make mud pies and play house[and they all had cooties,of course]

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I had 4 younger sisters,and would you believe it-they never wanted to play cowboys and indians or catch snakes? All they ever seemed to do was make mud pies and play house[and they all had cooties,of course]

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I know one thing for sure...my parents had sex five times...which I still find hard to believe :p They have five right in a row. I was the first....which is a burden unto its self. Why am I suppose to know better 8O, how come I suppose to give something up because I am the first born. How come my siblings never called me by my birth name? instead they called me "she did it" The worst was when they would ban together to try and take peapod out 8O big mistake!!! see I am still around :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I know one thing for sure...my parents had sex five times...which I still find hard to believe :p They have five right in a row. I was the first....which is a burden unto its self. Why am I suppose to know better 8O, how come I suppose to give something up because I am the first born. How come my siblings never called me by my birth name? instead they called me "she did it" The worst was when they would ban together to try and take peapod out 8O big mistake!!! see I am still around :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Montana

Jan 6, 2005
New brunswick, Canada
Re: RE: how old is your inner child?

Rick van Opbergen said:
Sure Montana :) Imagine the power I have ... hehehehe ... do you have any older/younger brothers/sisters Montana?

Heehee! Yes, I have an older brother, but since I don't hear from him much, I thought it would be nice to have another ;-)