How British Are You?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Take the test at:
http://www.blogthings.com/howbritishareyouquiz/
I am 65% British. Thought it was pretty funny til I read the bit below...

Congrats, mate. You're are probably British.
(If not, definitely Australian. Or Kiwi. Or Canadian.)

You enjoy most aspects of mainstream British culture, without being stereotypical about it.
You also have a typical British temperament. You wouldn't dream of being impolite.

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Seem's I'm only 40% British and need to try harder.

"You're about as British as a half hearted Anglophile... in other words, a piss poor Brit.
If you are indeed from Britain, you probably consider yourself a European more than anything else."

"If you're trying to pass for a Brit, you're going to have to try a little harder.
Go to a football match. Drink until you puke. And head in to work the next morning totally hungover. "

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
55% (and you have to clip the 'results' off the link Twila gave to get to the actual quiz)

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Seem's I'm only 40% British and need to try harder.

"You're about as British as a half hearted Anglophile... in other words, a piss poor Brit.
If you are indeed from Britain, you probably consider yourself a European more than anything else."

"If you're trying to pass for a Brit, you're going to have to try a little harder.
Go to a football match. Drink until you puke. And head in to work the next morning totally hungover. "

Went to the effort of checking out where I came from....A Scot...Lauder Clan... Southeastern part of Scotland.....
.....my name means `wanderer`...

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
55% (and you have to clip the 'results' off the link Twila gave to get to the actual quiz)

Are you saying I made a mistake? That my every action is not perfect? WELL! '

I shall amend it if I can...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
:lol: you may have Twila... or you may have done it intentionally to confuse me because I'm tired. I wasn't sure, so I didn't call it a 'mistake'. :lol:

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB

You Are 45% British

I'm a piss poor Brit too apparently.

If alcohol and hangovers determine "Britishness" then I think I might have been a much better Brit 20 years ago! :p

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Went to the effort of checking out where I came from....A Scot...Lauder Clan... Southeastern part of Scotland.....
.....my name means `wanderer`...

I know our history (at least following the line for my surname) going back from Canada to
South Africa, and Australia before that, and England before that....and generations previous
to that we where Scottish. I still have an English occupational name and that doesn't get much
more British. Guess we've been many generations out of England though.