how bout dem leafs

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Leafs win in OT......................Yeah Toronto! Reimer rocked spam.

I just heard that the Leafs were out-shot 40 something to 19..........Rock on James.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

I just heard that the Leafs were out-shot 40 something to 19..........Rock on James.

3 weeks ago he couldn't have stopped a beach ball and they couldn't win if their life depended on it.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
3 weeks ago he couldn't have stopped a beach ball and they couldn't win if their life depended on it.

Seems both James and the team learned some things in those three weeks.............cause Reimer rocked and the Leafs did what they had to to get a win. Good on them. :smile:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Seems both James and the team learned some things in those three weeks.............cause Reimer rocked and the Leafs did what they had to to get a win. Good on them. :smile:

Agreed. Just hard to figure how a team can suck so much and then the same team come out later and beat better teams.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Agreed. Just hard to figure how a team can suck so much and then the same team come out later and beat better teams.

And such is the story of my Pens...........when they suck.............man they really inhale. All teams go up and down during the season, Ski. Nature of a very long..........too long in my opinion..........season that takes its toll. Any athlete will tell you that it is physically impossible to stay at your peak for prolonged periods..........even those in superior shape like my guy Sid, for instance.

So I kind of take games as they come, hope for the best and not take losses too seriously.............it is a long season.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

red wings 1 leafs 2 :) :cool:

they need to work on shots on goal. :shock:

bernier should have played until his streak was over. goalies would want to keep playing until their streak was over.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I just luv watching the Leafs v. Redwings.. reminds me of one of those table games with the metal stick figures and plungers i used to have once. Best jerseys in the game imho. Only one meeting left this season.. Saturday. :)

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I just luv watching the Leafs v. Redwings.. reminds me of one of those table games with the metal stick figures and plungers i used to have once. Best jerseys in the game imho. Only one meeting left this season.. Saturday. :)

The Red Wings have my favorite coach too.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
blue jackets 2 leafs 5 :) :cool:

April Reimer’s tips to fight cyberbullying
January 9, 2015
The wife of Toronto Maple Leafs goalie James Reimer shares some of her experience in being cyberbullied, and an initiative she is a part of to help fight the problem.
April Reimer’s tips to fight cyberbullying | CityNews
she's a pretty girl. :) :cool:
however, I thought that it was inappropriate of her to pull her sleeve down and show more skin during a news interview.