Holy ****, Kramer's a racist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hunny, is a term I use to address whiny little girls, it seemed to fit you.

more name calling

so where are the mods?
It's not a bad word. But wait, it was ok for you to insinuate I was a racist slyly, but I can't call you hunny?

Who's whining now hunny?

I see you still have nothing to add, so what else is new?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Hey Gopher

Why are you following Bear around like a guy lookin for a fight?

Isn't Bear allowed to type his opinions here even if you don't like them?

Still waiting to see you post something constructive here instead of throwing around insults...like:
I guess that when it comes to racism, you're an expert.

Way outta line there...

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Alright yall stay outta my meds! Im the only one certified to be takin them on this board. See what happens when sane people try to be crazy? Let the expert handle it ;) *hugs*

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Alright yall stay outta my meds! Im the only one certified to be takin them on this board. See what happens when sane people try to be crazy? Let the expert handle it ;) *hugs*
That's a good idea self, btw, thanx for the kudo's earlier. My guess is, it just didn't register withthose that are happiest with their narrow views of people.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

Bear is allowed to post his opinions. but does he always have to resort to name calling?

Did I call him "a$$"? Or "hunny"?

When I posted an article about the mossad he does not bother to present any evidence to refute it but resorts to criticism. Is that OK?

He said I called him "racist" and "nazi" but does not show where I said it. In my Islamophobia thread he said twice that I called him names but again offered no evidence. Then he apologized only to retract it later but again with out showing where I called him names.

Why is he allowed to say that and then have you defend him? While he often lacks maturity, I'm sure he grown up enough to speak for himself and doesn't need you to hold his hand.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
SelfActivated...

Good for you - ahem can I borrow a couple? I just saw Thomaska and Bear fighting over Gopher...heehee I think I am hallucinating!!!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005

Hotshot

Electoral Member
May 31, 2006
Hmmmm.....I was wondering what cause him to flip out like that...that would sure explain it.

It's hard to believe someone so funny could be a racist :cry:

You think he was funny??? Now thats a joke!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Bear is allowed to post his opinions. but does he always have to resort to name calling?

Did I call him "a$$"? Or "hunny"?

When I posted an article about the mossad he does not bother to present any evidence to refute it but resorts to criticism. Is that OK?

He said I called him "racist" and "nazi" but does not show where I said it. In my Islamophobia thread he said twice that I called him names but again offered no evidence. Then he apologized only to retract it later but again with out showing where I called him names.

Why is he allowed to say that and then have you defend him? While he often lacks maturity, I'm sure he grown up enough to speak for himself and doesn't need you to hold his hand.
I didn't call you a$$, I call you a childish A$$, get it right.

I pointed out your contempt in your first post to this thread, and did not call you anything but predictable, you chose to call me a racist. Quote "I guess that when it comes to racism, you're an expert." You and I and everyone else sees right through that remark and the more you try to deflec, the more it proves that we are right.

You don't like being called hunny, well, if you stopped whining and bringing up a miss communication from months ago, maybe you wouldn't look like one. The comment you keep referring to was a flippant remark made in gest, kind of like "you can call me late for dinner, you can call me late for church, but don't ever call me late for Sunday night footbal". Fo Christ's sake get over it gopher.

I have tried to have good one on ones with you, only to get hostile retorts and innuendo's in return. And you constantly use me in your comments while inferring to Islamophobia, which i have proven time and time again, that I am not. You contantly chose to ignore the facts, because it suits you.

Have you ever wondered why so many chose not to engage you here? It is not because you are right, I can gaurantee that. It is because of you rampant snipery, bitterness, smug self righteousness and continuous beating of dead horses. On top of accussing or insinuating people fall into one or two categories that you have the ablity to understand.

No one needs to hold my hand, they chose to come to my defence because it warrants it. It's of no use though, your narrow view and pompous attitude towards everyone as well as the site. Is proof you are not willing to accept that anyone may have a point of view that makes more sense then yours.

Critism of tattle tale books by disgruntled employees, is nothing new. You have posted two of them to me, and I can post many books and facts on your beloved party of peace, that present a totally opposite view point then the one you have, and you would dismiss them quick then I dissmissed the books you point out, that I would not waste my money on. So why bother.

So let review this shall we...

I make an off hand flippnat remark, you didn't like or didn't understand. I clarified it. You still didn't get it. I have supported your arguement a couple times on the board, you challenge everything I say. I posted proof for you from a site you demanded proof from, you dismissed it. I try to have a little fun with you and you get your knickers in a knot over asking you if everything that does not support your point of view, is in fact propoganda. You post nonsensical bitter remarks like "Woops - be careful. Somebody may accuse you of being antisemitic!" For no reason, other then it is your position of the month or your cause of the day.

gopher, I have attempted time and time again to play nice with you, only to end up at the end of your narrow whit, having vailed insinuations tossed at me or about me. Then when I point them out, you start up your "stop your whining" crap, but if I just come right out and throw a verbal jab, you lose your nuts and start this typical cry baby crap.

Give it a rest. I'm more then willing to continue this cyclical game with you, but really, it accomplishes nothing. Then again, the same can be said for most conversations with you.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
the link is my way of ignoring your hostile post
Huh?
What link?
What hostile post?

I see only a post calling you out on your shyte. Don't address it, I don't care. It only shows a lack of character on your part.

Anyways, I'm tired of playing with you, take your ball and go home already.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Every time that I quote hostile words from your posts you pretend that none are hostile which shows your lack of personal responsibility. "Shyte" isn't exactly friendly, either.

Maybe, I just might put you on my Ignore list but I'll give you another chance to redeem your childish self. Besides, I'm having too much fun laughing at you.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Every time that I quote hostile words from your posts you pretend that none are hostile which shows your lack of personal responsibility. "Shyte" isn't exactly friendly, either.

Maybe, I just might put you on my Ignore list but I'll give you another chance to redeem your childish self. Besides, I'm having too much fun laughing at you.
Deflecting again!
Still haven't answered the question.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
yes I did ...
You have not addressed one thing in my post to you, just deflection.

Either put up or I will just have to treat you like the rest of the members here do. Like a non entity.

You might find it hard to debate if you keep bullying everyone until they just write you off. I know the list, it's huge. There are some pretty intellegent people on that list too. That says a lot about who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.