Here's what a PM that's NOT racist looks like

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I know, you show it every day... Probably just like the butt hurt you have.

Try this.. Might help a bit

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
As I keep saying, if it weren't for French and British imperialism Canada wouldn't exist today.

I think it would................pretty stable chunk of land we are sitting on....................unlike U.K. that could wash into the ocean!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
well, with about only 20 percent of the indian money actually gets to the indians
so prolly any increases won't make it down the pipe

cronies are NOT a race
except to the bank

exstinkt indians?
they say about 250 MILLION were exstinkted before their natural time since colombus
boy, god that gives out real estate is goode

I was reading a few nights ago about the possibility that Christopher Columbus never existed. It had to do with the translation of the name which meant something like Christian Conquest. The crosses on his sales were Templar, the bankers. I'll try to find that translation explaination.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't care if they are nations or not and it should be up to them to decide if they want to be (just like its up to Kweebeck to decide its own future). My issue is with the silliness of being a quasi-nation accepting or demanding all the benefits of nationhood without the responsibilities. The aboriginals are like teenagers that won't look after themselves yet complain about what's put on the dinner table for them.

I shouldn't say it, so I won't. :)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
That's your litmus test?

Yes. Like Kweebeck, they are free to go. Like Kweebeck, they have chosen to stay. Like Kweebeck, they want "nationhood" status without "nationhood" responsibility. Like Kweebeck, they should be told you are not a nation. If you want to be one, then go be one. Leave you're Canadian passports at the door.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
The Liberals have been in power for most of our history since Confederation so an awful lot of the bad stuff that we see in our country is a result of their creation or neglect.

On the other hand Canada is considered one of the best places to live on the planet. The liberals must have done something right among all the wrong things they did.