Have you filled out your census form?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Businesses can access the aggregate data that StatsCan collects. A business cannot look at your particular census form.

Surely you're not that clueless.
Why would anyone want to look a my personal census form in 92 years ?
It makes no sense to me .

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Why would anyone want to look a my personal census form in 92 years ?
It makes no sense to me .

it is all about family ties, its not hard to get at all, I found a 2nd cousin in England, the only
connection I have found 'who' is actually alive, and she contacted me after she read some of my
research requests about my father and others, who she also has a connection to, so now we are
both on facebook, and also send e mails to each other and pictures, it is very enjoyable.
I have found names from census forms of my great grandfather, grandfather and other relatives
as well.

makes lots of sense to me, unless one doesn't give a damn, then just don't do it.
the census forms are very important to genealogist researchers.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
A very real threat to any of our rights is the attitude that you are being unreasonable if you assert your rights when you have nothing to hide.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Filled out my form online (the short one) and it only took a couple minutes. Then filled out the one for my empty
rental suite (that took much longer), but still the short version. Two weeks later, I've gotten notices in the mail
to fill out my census form, and a reminder to do so for my empty rental suite.

Anybody else getting repetitive reminders to do what you've already done???

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Filled out my form online (the short one) and it only took a couple minutes. Then filled out the one for my empty
rental suite (that took much longer), but still the short version. Two weeks later, I've gotten notices in the mail
to fill out my census form, and a reminder to do so for my empty rental suite.

Anybody else getting repetitive reminders to do what you've already done???

Nope, but bureaucrats tend to do that kind of stuff! :)

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
No I haven't". I'm waiting til the gestapo shows up, then I'm going to lie and say I did it at work - then wait til they come back - like last time. Such fun.