Harper's Terror Rhetoric Is Alienating Allies

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Probably. ISIS is an American financed organization. Like they just accidentally dropped a bunch of arms and supplies on them... Right! I don't believe anything from the government or the corporate owned media that controls our governments.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. and the twin towers was a controlled demolition arranged by the jews. I forgot, what COULD I have been thinking.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Shaikh, who identifies as a supporter of the federal Liberal Party, makes no bones about his opinion of the Conservatives. "They are a hateful party. It's the party of fear. It's pure politics, that's what it's all about."

Unhelpful rhetoric

indeed

I guess it doesn't matter that they are interviewing someone that stopped a terrorist attack.

Just goes to show that this isn't actually about terrorism, but political points instead.

well for buddy anyway.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Probably. ISIS is an American financed organization. Like they just accidentally dropped a bunch of arms and supplies on them... Right! I don't believe anything from the government or the corporate owned media that controls our governments.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. and the twin towers was a controlled demolition arranged by the jews. I forgot, what COULD I have been thinking.

FFS, ya both have it wrong. It was Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Candlestick.

It is always Colonel Mustard!!!!!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
There are some legitimate concerns with regard to the terror movement
Unfortunately Harper is trying to use these as a distraction from the real
failure, his government has saved us from nothing and now the cracks
are starting to appear in social terms. I know only one thing I will not be
voting Tory or Green so I am left with two choices Mulcair or Trudeau.
Right now its a toss up between the two. It could come down to who is the
best choice to get rid of Harper. Long way to election day though. As for
Harper I have seen what he did to Canada not for Canada and nothing could
get me to vote for him

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The stupid is strong in this one.
An intelligent remark requires and equally intelligent response:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Iran is a good country, superior morally to izrael

ROFLMFAO.
Are you really that stupid?

these capitalist pig****s are talking about Islam like they used to talk about communism in the 50s and 60s.. it's all propaganda. just the bourgeoisie class trying to hold onto their power but their collapse and an implementation of a better system is inevitable.

Hardly. Communism was and is a very real threat to our way of life. As are radical muslims. If you like either of these groups so much you should move to a communist muslim country. We don't want your kind in our country.

Whose rights? Those of us that work and pay taxes and expect to be safe in our own country? OR those that seek to murder innocent Canadians?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
ROFLMFAO.
Are you really that stupid?

Hardly. Communism was and is a very real threat to our way of life. As are radical muslims. If you like either of these groups so much you should move to a communist muslim country. We don't want your kind in our country.
You ASsume a lot with that "we" thing. A lot of people don't like your kind either. Not everybody wants to be a worker drone taxslave. Some people prefer to work for themselves. This is a really big country and there is plenty of room for every Canadian of every persuasion.

And nobody is threatening to kill you. That is just Harpo propaganda.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Whose rights? Those of us that work and pay taxes and expect to be safe in our own country? OR those that seek to murder innocent Canadians?

We are protecting the rights of terrorists now?

Hold on while I grab a chair.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I can see why Cliff doesn't like it. He has already said enough on here to be investigated for terror conspiracy.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I can see why Cliff doesn't like it. He has already said enough on here to be investigated for terror conspiracy.
I have already been investigated. They can investigate me all they want. They are just wasting your money.... actually, I like that idea.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
So you don't mind Bill C51 then?
Unlike you, I am more concerned with the rest of Canadians being screwed by that psychopath, except those that think it is great. They can have what they deserve. And I was referring to wasting your money and not approving of this draconian bill.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My money? That's right, you didn't contribute. I don't mind paying for your as$ to sit in jail indefinitely while they drag on your next investigation.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Yea, as if you weren't preaching to stay out of the Middle East during your RT news phase.