Harper making divisive issue out of gun control

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
you could always don your tiny-tim wig and uke 'em.

though it could be considered by some as 'excessive force'.
come on people!

that sh!tz funny!

I want 5 fuc|<ing greenies!

work with me here!

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
you could always don your tiny-tim wig and uke 'em.

though it could be considered by some as 'excessive force'.

Taking out the parliament buildings while the house is sitting might be construed by some as excessive force. Removing a few criminals from the gene pool is OK. Oh wait.........

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Moderate gun control would be where law abiding citizens can have any guns they wish and criminals get no guns but choice of cell mates.

nimrod

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2015
I wish Tories were gone yesterday but opposition hurts their own credibility automatically nay saying on every issue.Is it some political law that you never agree publicly-even when you do ?If nothing else-it would take the use out of so called 'wedge" issues.I am a hunter and gun owner who believes there should be no handguns or any long guns with more than a 3 shot capacity.Nobody needs military or automatic weapons except police & military.Registration is next to useless for a number of reasons,borrowing,moving-temp or permanent,vacations & hunting trips etc.
Mental health, and medication usage in your doctors records (mandatory reporting to police)should help as well as actually,severely, punishing gun crimes.? Criminal charges should also raise a flag for police investigation.There will still be some gun deaths tempered by the thought that more people get killed by cars.Jefferson said-the cost of freedom is eternal vigilance.The moral is -all ships are safe at the wharf but that is not what boats are for.

nimrod

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2015
nimrod (pejorative term meaning idiot): doofus, fathead, lamebrain, numbskull :lol:
Well we get where you get the Boo in Boomer but actually the original was "hunter'.You can hunt for wild game ,the truth,beauty or the meaning of life.Of course those of you who watch Bugs bunny cartoons prefer the derogatory terms.Lets hope your further replies are less like that poor 'nimrod"your template ,Elmer Fudd and contain more intelligence .

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDCs7ijNUVM
Add ons-
Q-what is the definition of a gentleman?A-Somebody that can play the bagpipes-but doesn't !
Q-What is the difference between jumping on a bagpipe or a trampoline?A-On a trampoline-you should take off your shoes!

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I live down the street from a medical clinic and a fire station. Anyone that wants my first aid kit or fire extinguisher can kiss my !@#$@!