Harper: Guns important for 'safety' in rural homes

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Not irritable at all actually.

But there is more to safety and/or security than simply "I'm afraid of ISIS" or "I belittle you for being afraid of ISIS", whichever the case may be.

I live in a city but if I lived in a more rural setting, I'd put more thought into what kind of security features I'd employ in that environment. I'm not saying I'd run out and get a gun necessarily but it would be a factor to consider.

He's feeling butthurt, like CDNbear would gently put it. :) :)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What a moron! I live in a rural area and own a gun. Security isn't and was never a consideration in the decision to have a gun. Social conservatives should be embarrassed. They're afraid of everything it would seem.
You said you lived near the golf course "Liar"

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Just heading home from a week in Banff. Didn't bring my gun. Slept soundly despite all the wild life. I did see a guy with a Riders jersey fall down into the fetal position when he saw a squirrel

If you spent time in Banff you would need special permission to have a firearm, i doubt you would get it.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Dance B*tch!

Looks like you got pwned again. That's your usual response when you post something ridiculous and I make you look silly. How foolish must you be to think that living on a golf course and living in an urban environment MUST be synonymous.

Heh heh

If you spent time in Banff you would need special permission to have a firearm, i doubt you would get it.

Why would I want it? I don't live in fear

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Looks like you got pwned again. That's your usual response when you post something ridiculous and I make you look silly. How foolish must you be to think that living on a golf course and living in an urban environment MUST be synonymous.

Heh heh

Why would I want it? I don't live in fear

Why did you say you did not bring a gun?