Harper a bigger threat than IS???

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The sky is falling, the sky is falling.....

You've been "predicting" a complete global collapse at any time for over 10 years now..... when is it gonna happen, Beav? When will it be proven that your drug and alcohol induced stuper allows you to clearly see the future?

The collapse started ten years ago ya blind magot licking freak. The future is clear, it is the same as the past, azzhole.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The collapse started ten years ago ya blind magot licking freak. The future is clear, it is the same as the past, azzhole.
Harpo lovers are incapable of seeing the engineered demolition that he has been assigned to conduct since his coronation by the ruling elite. The hood winking was very well executed. The sheeple don't even see the barbwire fence keeping the terrorist out to protect their "freedom".

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Harpo lovers are incapable of seeing the engineered demolition that he has been assigned to conduct since his coronation by the ruling elite. The hood winking was very well executed. The sheeple don't even see the barbwire fence keeping the terrorist out to protect their "freedom".

Well said Cliffy, you musta had sum Kush thisAM.
Them sheep do seem as dense as the famous brick, what the hell has to happen before they start hearing the music? They do nothing for themselves or friends and when they are in need they will come begging for gas and firewood, grasshoppers everyone of them.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Stupid f**king thread! How many people and who exactly has Harper beheaded?

Who's suffering Cliffy?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
They didn't show what he was shooting at in the Arctic. Federal prison break for all we know.

This myth is based on the 'emotion' that happens when the 'stomach falls', like when your wife loses her job.

Yeah, I'm sure Harper is to blame for most of the jobs lost. It certainly wouldn't have anything to do with some folks dragging their A$$. :)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Stupid f**king thread! How many people and who exactly has Harper beheaded?

Who's suffering Cliffy?

Harper has embroiled Canada in war against Lybia and Syria against the law. He's got the blood of innocents on his soft puffy little hands. He is guilty of the destruction of Lybia, a very fine country, and the continuing western imposed misery of it's people. Every Canadian shares in that murder and destruction to their shame.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
This myth is based on the 'emotion' that happens when the 'stomach falls', like when your wife loses her job.

My wife is a stay at home Mom, that used to do daycare to keep herself busy but is now pretty much "retired".

Your, cliffy's, and DB's scare tactics fall on deaf ears. It's all bullshyte. The 3 of you have bought into the "star chamber" crap that anyone with half a brain knows it for what it is. Bullshyte.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
My wife is a stay at home Mom, that used to do daycare to keep herself busy but is now pretty much "retired".

Your, cliffy's, and DB's scare tactics fall on deaf ears. It's all bullshyte. The 3 of you have bought into the "star chamber" crap that anyone with half a brain knows it for what it is. Bullshyte.

Global cebt has increased by 57 trillion since 2007, outpacing global GDP. So your problem is to do with your idiot idea that half a brain is a good thing. Well it would be to someone with a quarter brain I suppose. What's it like gerryh?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Global cebt has increased by 57 trillion since 2007, outpacing global GDP. So your problem is to do with your idiot idea that half a brain is a good thing. Well it would be to someone with a quarter brain I suppose. What's it like gerryh?

Both are better than the less than 2 brain cells you and MHz have between the 2 of ya's. Go have another drink db.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Do you ever pull your head out of the sand Mr Ostrich? Why does my drinking impair you?

I'm not the one impaired, I can see though why you would have a problem understanding that. I'm not the one running around with a tinfoil hat, whining about the "corporate" government. Crying about the "bought and paid for" politicians. Corporate funded war. Western sponsored terrorists and jewish cabals. That would be you and mhz. Spouting your drug and alcohol induced hallucinations as if they was fact.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I'm not the one impaired, I can see though why you would have a problem understanding that. I'm not the one running around with a tinfoil hat, whining about the "corporate" government. Crying about the "bought and paid for" politicians. Corporate funded war. Western sponsored terrorists and jewish cabals. That would be you and mhz. Spouting your drug and alcohol induced hallucinations as if they was fact.

What the hell do you know about facts? I would have to be 40 OZ impaired to offer you a fair handicap. Any less would be unethical, in my opinion. Empty the ash tray while your fluttering arround my table.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
What the hell do you know about facts? I would have to be 40 OZ impaired to offer you a fair handicap. Any less would be unethical, in my opinion. Empty the ash tray while your fluttering arround my table.

Like I said, have another drink. Best thing for you is medicated and docile.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yeah, I'm sure Harper is to blame for most of the jobs lost. It certainly wouldn't have anything to do with some folks dragging their A$$. :)
Like who, the World Bank? There is no shortage of money, they are just making sure most of it is locked up.

You must have missed the Cancun speech gerr, that is probably why he made it there instead of on Canada where 5 people would have heard it.

There are only International businesses.

Prime Minister Harper concludes Leaders' meetings in Cancun

Cancun, Mexico

31 March 2006

Prime Minister Stephen Harper today expressed his satisfaction with the outcome of his visit to Cancun, Mexico, where he met with U.S. President George W. Bush and Mexican President Vicente Fox.
“What we have accomplished in these meetings is important for Canadians,” said the Prime Minister. “Canada, the United States and Mexico are demonstrating a common will to tackle issues that are central to the quality of life of Canadians and all of our continent's citizens. We are making sure that we have smart borders that are both safe and productive; we're ensuring that Canadian business has a say in how we make our market more competitive; and we are discussing how to deal collectively with emergencies like pandemics, which have no regard for national frontiers.”

- See more at: Prime Minister Harper concludes Leaders' meetings in Cancun | Prime Minister of Can

Last edited: