Happy Thanksgiving To the Members

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Happy Thanksgiving everyone..... what are you having
for your feasting? Traditional or "something new"???

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Well I'm looking forward to my next dose of Buckleys followed by an Ice water chaser. Happy Turkey Day, for those lucky enough to eat turkey.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I had the stuffing transferred from the bird to me yesterday, and I looked an awful lot like our unfeathered friend afterward. Drank alittle red wine, then grand marnier. Had friends over. Couldn't have been better.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I'm going out for crepes and then lots and lots of alcohol with a few friends. I'm the only Canadian, but they are all enthusiastic for anything that gives us an excuse to go out:)

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
I had a Meal Yesterday, and will be having another Today...I however cant get hammerd ethier night due to having to drive home....Damn drunk driving laws always run my thanksgiving....:p

Happy Thanksgiving.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I had a Meal Yesterday, and will be having another Today...I however cant get hammerd ethier night due to having to drive home....Damn drunk driving laws always run my thanksgiving....:p

Happy Thanksgiving.

I can walk the 6 blocks or so and I'm really looking forward to it:cool:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
There used to be a time when it was ok to drive when we were too drunk to walk. Political correctness...sheesh.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Squirrel on a stick and boiled pot holders.....Ym I can hardly wait!!!

Good wishes to all as well even if it takes somthing called Thanksgiving to make love acceptable for a day or two....