Happy Killing of Captain Cook Day!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Who ever said that? The Hawaiians would like very much for the Yanks to go home.

Every British scum bag that brought death and destruction to the indigenous peoples of the world is a hero to you Blackhead. Britain is a cancerous growth on the azzhole of the world.

Are the Cree heroes for enslaving the Dene?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
That only happened after the British supplied the Iroquois with the means to do so because the Huron were affiliated with the French.

I don't think that they were pre-Columbian friends. The French and English exploited already bad feelings.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I don't think that they were pre-Columbian friends. The French and English exploited already bad feelings.
Settler colonization did not really begin until almost a hundred years after Columbus. By that time almost 90% of the population of the Americas were wiped out by diseases brought by the Spanish. Most tribes were engaged in some form of agriculture but by the time settlers arrived, most had returned to hunting and gathering because their numbers were so depleted that they could not continue with their agricultural life styles. Colonization forced groups to move away from the barbaric settlers and that precipitated most conflicts. Not saying there were none before. Agricultural societies tend to grow faster in population because of the steady food supply and the need to expand their territory becomes a necessity. That is why I blame agriculture on all wars and conflicts since the time humans began the practice. Once there was balance on the planet and with the advent of agriculture, and thus civilization, war became the game of the day. Humans have become a blight on the Earth because they are out of sync with nature.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Who ever said that? The Hawaiians would like very much for the Yanks to go home.

Every British scum bag that brought death and destruction to the indigenous peoples of the world is a hero to you Blackhead. Britain is a cancerous growth on the azzhole of the world.