Happy Canada Day 2014!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I heard something on local sports radio that would lower my estimation of Eugenie Bouchard if it is true: they said she wants to go on a date with Justin Beiber!

Is this true? If so, (pardon me for saying so) but {pukie}.

Anyways, good luck to her tomorrow as she goes for the Wimbledon title.

We're sorry. :)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I heard something on local sports radio that would lower my estimation of Eugenie Bouchard if it is true: they said she wants to go on a date with Justin Beiber!

Is this true? If so, (pardon me for saying so) but {pukie}.

Anyways, good luck to her tomorrow as she goes for the Wimbledon title.
Google

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Belated Canada Day congrats to me fellow Kanuks. :oops:(how did I miss this thread ?)

Eugenie lost, but damn good show.

Only in your dreams Beeeb.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Belated Canada Day congrats to me fellow Kanuks. :oops:(how did I miss this thread ?)

Eugenie lost, but damn good show.

Only in your dreams Beeeb.
'bout fuking time you shewed up eh?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Canada Day 2014

In 2014 Canada Day is Tuesday, July 1.

Canada day in 2014 is on a Tuesday - will you take Monday off? Many people have asked if they can simply "swap" Canada Day this year so it's on Monday instead: no you cannot. If you work for a small business then you may be able to negotiate a special agreement with your boss but legally Canada Day is on Tuesday in 2014.

Canada Day celebrates the birthday of Canada. On July 1, 1867 Canada became a new federation with its own constitution by signing the Constitution Act - formerly known as the British North America Act.

Canada Day is a national statutory holiday celebrated in all provinces and territories and it is a day off for most businesses.

A joyous Day one and all!

I'm sure many do. We used to switch days to take advantageous of a long weekend. Just sensible thinking.