Happy 4th of July America!!!!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Thank you one & all.

and a Happy 4th to everyone

at the moment, I'll listening to & watchin some of the fireworks going on outside my window

woo-hoo!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Happy fourth, this is the day I am nice to my Amreican Cousins, for real we have
lots of them in the family especially the ones around Kelso Washington and way
down Bakerfield California way.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Funny, never see the same sentiment by Americans to Canada.

Because you're a NOOB here!

We had two Canadian marching bands in our hometown parade today and I made sure I stepped off the sidewalk to thank them for coming and marching in this heat.

I yelled "GO CANADA!" and their heads turned and we all clapped so loudly for them. They had the biggest smiles.

They were appreciated.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

We had two Canadian marching bands in our hometown parade today and I made sure I stepped off the sidewalk to thank them for coming and marching in this heat.

I yelled "GO CANADA!" and their heads turned and we all clapped so loudly for them. They had the biggest smiles.

They were appreciated.

Happy 4th, Eagle. many more.:smile:

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California

They were appreciated.
That's one of the things I like best about Canadians. All Canadians are "hale and hearty fellows well met." :)

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
That's one of the things I like best about Canadians. All Canadians are "hale and hearty fellows well met." :)

Or 'melt' as the case may be.

We truly are tough s.o.b.'s and if ever someone should have a problem with that, well, then we're very sorry. ;)

:)