Ham, bacon thrown outside B.C. mosque

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a religion, and having a discussion. Throwing garbage at them is not a discussion, it's just being an as shole.

I don't even care about the deliberate offensiveness of the pork products, that's not the issue. It's the garbage, and the defacing (graffiti) that is wrong.

Beats nailin them up, you know what I mean?

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a religion, and having a discussion. Throwing garbage at them is not a discussion, it's just being an as shole.

I don't even care about the deliberate offensiveness of the pork products, that's not the issue. It's the garbage, and the defacing (graffiti) that is wrong.

Beats nailin them up, you know what I mean?
... true enough. doesn't sound like much of a crime though. and when the mounties dedicate resources to b.s. like this it's a slap in the face to the many victims or serious crime in canada who don't get police help. of course, it was intended to be a slap in the face from the pigs, that's why it's in the news ...

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
... true enough. doesn't sound like much of a crime though. and when the mounties dedicate resources to b.s. like this it's a slap in the face to the many victims or serious crime in canada who don't get police help. of course, it was intended to be a slap in the face from the pigs, that's why it's in the news ...

Oh, relax, there's no serious crime in BC. We all know that, otherwise the Mounties would be investigating women going missing and being murdered and stuff. But since they don't have to bother with that kind of stuff, they're free to worry about littering. Or killing men for threatening them with staplers. Or being drunk in a holding cell.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
Oh, relax, there's no serious crime in BC. We all know that, otherwise the Mounties would be investigating women going missing and being murdered and stuff. But since they don't have to bother with that kind of stuff, they're free to worry about littering. Or killing men for threatening them with staplers. Or being drunk in a holding cell.
... brilliant!

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
There's a bacon shortage coming and they're wasting it on this? Idiots. I hate it when people waste food.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
VANCOUVER -- Mounties are investigating as a hate crime the piles of bacon and ham thrown at and scattered on the doorsteps of a Port Coquitlam mosque last week.

Coquitlam RCMP and B.C.’s hate crime team are on the case, especially since it’s the second time in about 18 months the mosque has been targeted.

In March 2011, racial slurs were sprayed on the side of the Islamic Society of B.C. building.

Society president Saad Bahr said the most recent incident came after as many as 50 people, among them families with children, left the building after finishing evening prayers but suddenly returned screaming.

“We went out, everybody, and we noticed there was ham and pig bacon. It was disgusting and sad … scattered around the floor, thrown across the glass,” Bahr said Tuesday.

more

Ham, bacon thrown outside B.C. mosque | Canada | News | Toronto Sun

Idiots! They could have given the ham and bacon to me, and I would have gladly cooked them up and ate them!:)

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Seems a little ham-handed to me. I hope the Muslims don't feel that everyone is porking on them. Sorry about that.

One thing for sure- they can't blame this one on the Jews.