Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Canada is being buried in legal and illegal so called refugees on top of the 3 - 4 hundred thousand of new immigrants that are allowed in every year. Now the latest news that I heard is that Trudeau is going to bring in a million new immigrants in the next year for four years. Where the heck are we going to put all these new immigrants? The damage that will be done to the environment and the infrastructure will be massive. Canadians need a moratorium on immigration now. Canada is full. No more new immigrants needed or required. What say you?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Canada is being buried in legal and illegal so called refugees on top of the 3 - 4 hundred thousand of new immigrants that are allowed in every year. Now the latest news that I heard is that Trudeau is going to bring in a million new immigrants in the next year for four years. Where the heck are we going to put all these new immigrants? The damage that will be done to the environment and the infrastructure will be massive. Canadians need a moratorium on immigration now. Canada is full. No more new immigrants needed or required. What say you?

I say first of all he's an idiot and second he wasn't paying attention to what happened in Germany about 4 years ago. He has an obsession with improving his own popularity by trying to be all things to all people and that just doesn't work. You bring the lot of your own people all up to standard first, before worrying about other people. You don't add nephews and nieces to the family while your own kids are starving. He's too f**king simple to see that!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

What????????????????

Would you object to having a basement full of them????????????????

if they promised not to clean out your fridge..........................

or play loud music while you slept????????????????

If you object to having a pile of illegals in your basement - LIE-berals ARE WILLING to be flexible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will simply BURN YOUR FUTURE and that of your remote descendants - for multiple generations.........................

BY BORROWING BILLIONS TO BUILD (NOT) AFFORDABLE HOUSING FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for feeding them and dressing their kids...................................

surely you do not mind giving up some health care in order to pay for the VOTES LIE-berals wish to BUY????????????

So what if your life is shortened by the NASTY LIE-beral habit of rationing health care??????????????

Like the guy in New Brunswick who died at a poorly equipped hospital while waiting for an ambulance to carry him to a hospital

THAT COULD deal with his stroke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or the Ontari-owe guy who had his heart PERMANENTLY DAMAGED - while waiting in the over loaded emergency room

for somebody to notice him heaving a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such spirit of sacrifice is what made the LIE-beral party great??????????????

Or not............................

Of course the ULTIMATE health care debate involves the doctor who might be giving you heart surgery...........................

or maybe just replacing your hip or repairing torn knee cartilage ............................

being TOO BUSY to bother with YOU......................................

because he is tied up with some gang banger who got SHOT by another FAILED LIE-beral selected immigrant......................

or by the failed Cdn born child of a failed LIE-beral selected immigrant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are LOTS of criminals in Canada...............................

just like any other place......................................

and the criminals are from many ethnic groups............................

but the ones doing MOST OF THE SHOOTING DO SEEM TO COME FROM CERTAIN....................

EASILY IDENTIFIED GROUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And most seem to have arrived here in recent decades - courtesy of LIE-beral generosity.........................

and shameless vote BUYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
What????????????????
If you object to having a pile of illegals in your basement - LIE-berals ARE WILLING to be flexible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They will simply BURN YOUR FUTURE and that of your remote descendants - for multiple generations.........................
BY BORROWING BILLIONS TO BUILD (NOT) AFFORDABLE HOUSING FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
surely you do not mind giving up some health care in order to pay for the VOTES LIE-berals wish to BUY????????????
So what if your life is shortened by the NASTY LIE-beral habit of rationing health care??????????????
Like the guy in New Brunswick who died at a poorly equipped hospital while waiting for an ambulance to carry him to a hospital
or the Ontari-owe guy who had his heart PERMANENTLY DAMAGED - while waiting in the over loaded emergency room
Of course the ULTIMATE health care debate involves the doctor who might be giving you heart surgery...........................
or maybe just replacing your hip or repairing torn knee cartilage ............................
because he is tied up with some gang banger who got SHOT by another FAILED LIE-beral selected immigrant......................
or by the failed Cdn born child of a failed LIE-beral selected immigrant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but the ones doing MOST OF THE SHOOTING DO SEEM TO COME FROM CERTAIN....................
And most seem to have arrived here in recent decades - courtesy of LIE-beral generosity.........................

Liberalism is a disease that IMHO needs to be eradicated. Everything they do makes Canada worse, and at the same time they take our tax dollars and keep blowing them on all of their pet peeve leftist lieberal programs and agendas that no one ever asked for. Programs like bilingualism, multiculturalism, foreign aid and massive unneeded immigration is bankrupting the taxpayer's of this once great country. Our dear politically correct leaders are way out of control and keep treating our tax dollars like it was all their's to do as they please. This constant wasting of taxpayer's tax dollars needs to end before we all end up like one of those third world countries. Hey, you never know, eh?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Liberalism is a disease that IMHO needs to be eradicated. Everything they do makes Canada worse, and at the same time they take our tax dollars and keep blowing them on all of their pet peeve leftist lieberal programs and agendas that no one ever asked for. Programs like bilingualism, multiculturalism, foreign aid and massive unneeded immigration is bankrupting the taxpayer's of this once great country. Our dear politically correct leaders are way out of control and keep treating our tax dollars like it was all their's to do as they please. This constant wasting of taxpayer's tax dollars needs to end before we all end up like one of those third world countries. Hey, you never know, eh?

Oh dear me - taxme you are mistaken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals BUY VOTES with each and every one of the costly stupid programs you have named!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals TRULY BELIEVE those prograsm are DOING GOOD - FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is NO GOOD RAILING at either LIE-berals or the HOGS who gather at the LIE-beral trough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the people WE NEED to light the fire under are the Silent Majority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The over 55 percent of Cdns who have GIVEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now DO NOT VOTE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the plus side - the more messes Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals make........................

the more people will get off the fence and go cast a ballot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other good news - sort of - Cdb natives are shooting themselves in both feet with their rail blockades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thousands of Cdns are being greatly frustrated by natives who want all the benefits of our society.....................

WITHOUT the bother of doing any real work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would want to be cooped up in an office when they could be out on a lake fishing????????????????

That so many hundreds of natives have the LEISURE TIME AND GOVT SUPPORT.........................

to spend many days BLOCKing ROAD AND RAIL LINES.........

without ANY WORRIES about jobs or income says something about their work ethic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recall reading an old news article about the "OKA CRISIS in Quebec - some decades ago........................

and when that crisis was over - it generated a civil service union HOG GRIEVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some native women - and employee of federal govt - with the name Kahn Tineta- Horn or something like that.....................

DISAPPEARED FROM HER JOB - for those many months of protest................................

and she was gone so long the govt assumed she had quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they hired somebody else - but when Tineta- Horn finished up with that criminal obstruction......................

and discovered that her job was GONE.....................

she launched a UNION GRIEVANCE and got her job back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are working HARD to build TWO TIER EVERYTHING FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have already created a two tier legal system in which some thugs are forgiven ......................

while white people who are expected to know better - get the book thrown at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berls have already created a two tier economy in which union HOGS do very nicely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While everybody else does without any real pension and with much lower wages for the same work as HOGS...........................

and a lot of people are forced into multiple McJOBS that pay CRAP MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now LIE-berals are working very HARD to create a two tier medical system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meaning "user pays" except that LIE-berals are taking all our cash and giving it to HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the HOGS can have the best of everything..............................

and we can have whatever we can pay for with the pennies LIE-berals leave in our after tax income!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GROSS LIE-beral discrimination is the order of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Oh dear me - taxme you are mistaken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals BUY VOTES with each and every one of the costly stupid programs you have named!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals TRULY BELIEVE those prograsm are DOING GOOD - FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it is NO GOOD RAILING at either LIE-berals or the HOGS who gather at the LIE-beral trough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the people WE NEED to light the fire under are the Silent Majority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The over 55 percent of Cdns who have GIVEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now DO NOT VOTE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the plus side - the more messes Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals make........................
the more people will get off the fence and go cast a ballot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In other good news - sort of - Cdb natives are shooting themselves in both feet with their rail blockades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many thousands of Cdns are being greatly frustrated by natives who want all the benefits of our society.....................
WITHOUT the bother of doing any real work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who would want to be cooped up in an office when they could be out on a lake fishing????????????????
That so many hundreds of natives have the LEISURE TIME AND GOVT SUPPORT.........................
to spend many days BLOCKing ROAD AND RAIL LINES.........
without ANY WORRIES about jobs or income says something about their work ethic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I recall reading an old news article about the "OKA CRISIS in Quebec - some decades ago........................
and when that crisis was over - it generated a civil service union HOG GRIEVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some native women - and employee of federal govt - with the name Kahn Tineta- Horn or something like that.....................
DISAPPEARED FROM HER JOB - for those many months of protest................................
and she was gone so long the govt assumed she had quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So they hired somebody else - but when Tineta- Horn finished up with that criminal obstruction......................
and discovered that her job was GONE.....................
she launched a UNION GRIEVANCE and got her job back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals are working HARD to build TWO TIER EVERYTHING FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals have already created a two tier legal system in which some thugs are forgiven ......................
while white people who are expected to know better - get the book thrown at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berls have already created a two tier economy in which union HOGS do very nicely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While everybody else does without any real pension and with much lower wages for the same work as HOGS...........................
and a lot of people are forced into multiple McJOBS that pay CRAP MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now LIE-berals are working very HARD to create a two tier medical system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meaning "user pays" except that LIE-berals are taking all our cash and giving it to HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So the HOGS can have the best of everything..............................
and we can have whatever we can pay for with the pennies LIE-berals leave in our after tax income!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GROSS LIE-beral discrimination is the order of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a new political party called the People's Party with Maxine Bernier as it's leader. I took the time to listen to his platform and his ideas as to how he would make Canada great again, and all of them are pretty much real and true conservative policies. I voted for him in the last election, and sadly, he did not get one seat. Of course the bought off Trudeau Canadian media did whatever it could to try and make the guy disappear off the political map.

I will never vote for this so called conservative party because it looks and acts more like just another lieberal party but slightly light. Not one of those conservative party MP's in Ottawa have ever done anything good for Canada and Canadians as far as I am concerned. All I ever see and get from them is just more promotion of more lieberalism.

The order of the day for the lieberals is to try and do as much possible damage to Canada that they can get away with. They do appear to want to ed-industrialize Canada and send it back to the 1700's. Dam sad what the lieberals are being allowed to do to this once great British/European civilized nation.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
There is a new political party called the People's Party with Maxine Bernier as it's leader. I took the time to listen to his platform and his ideas as to how he would make Canada great again, and all of them are pretty much real and true conservative policies. I voted for him in the last election, and sadly, he did not get one seat. Of course the bought off Trudeau Canadian media did whatever it could to try and make the guy disappear off the political map.

I will never vote for this so called conservative party because it looks and acts more like just another lieberal party but slightly light. Not one of those conservative party MP's in Ottawa have ever done anything good for Canada and Canadians as far as I am concerned. All I ever see and get from them is just more promotion of more lieberalism.

The order of the day for the lieberals is to try and do as much possible damage to Canada that they can get away with. They do appear to want to ed-industrialize Canada and send it back to the 1700's. Dam sad what the lieberals are being allowed to do to this once great British/European civilized nation.

Yes - I am aware of Bernier and his going nowhere fast group!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The HARD FACT is that he is trying to work the same ground as Conservatives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Conservtives have already staked their claim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Bernier ran there was some concern that he would split the Conservative vote and obviously that DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not think Bernier is a bad guy...........................

merely that he is pretty much politically IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I do like Trudeau and here is one reason why
https://globalnews.ca/news/4142592/...-discriminatory-immigration-law-disabilities/
and another;
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/...s-wont-change-canadas-openness-to_a_23154969/
There is no secrecy involved either......simpy Google Canada's Immigration Policies and you will find it all spelt out/

Why would anyone sane in the head want to bring in people with disabilities? That sounds to me like it will be just another assault on our medicare. Will Trudeau and his immigration minister be bringing in people who maybe can work and those that cannot work? After all, the libranos have to appear to be equal in their decisions as to who gets into the country. And if those with disabilities cannot work anymore, that is a sure fire deal for Canadians that they will have to pay for their livelihood. I say nix that silly azz nonsense plan now. Our medical system is already bankrupt thanks to the millions of new immigrants, legal and illegal so called refugees who have been allowed to suck off our medicare for several decades now. I have to stand in line while someone who never paid a nickel in taxes in Canada gets to go ahead of me first. They is really something wrong with this librano picture.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yes - I am aware of Bernier and his going nowhere fast group!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The HARD FACT is that he is trying to work the same ground as Conservatives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Conservtives have already staked their claim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When Bernier ran there was some concern that he would split the Conservative vote and obviously that DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not think Bernier is a bad guy...........................
merely that he is pretty much politically IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess what that tells me is that most Canadians are totally clueless as to what the hell is going on in this country. And with the help of the liberal conservatives, they have assisted in the mess that Canada finds itself into today. The conservative party is as conservative as I am a librano. I despise liberalism. It is what is destroying Canada today. And with the massive amounts of new immigrants that will be coming to Canada by the millions in the next four more years the majority coming from non-British/Eueopean countries, Emperor Trudeau should be in power for decades thanks to that ethnic vote. Trudeau and the libranos are not the stupid ones here. The libranos will destroy this once great country if they have to just to stay in power for years to come. IMHO, the old Canada will be no more in another decade or sooner. Canada is already starting to look like a brand new non-British/European looking country. Just my opinion of course.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
i guess what that tells me is that most Canadians are totally clueless as to what the hell is going on in this country. And with the help of the liberal conservatives, they have assisted in the mess that Canada finds itself into today. The conservative party is as conservative as I am a librano. I despise liberalism. It is what is destroying Canada today. And with the massive amounts of new immigrants that will be coming to Canada by the millions in the next four more years the majority coming from non-British/Eueopean countries, Emperor Trudeau should be in power for decades thanks to that ethnic vote. Trudeau and the libranos are not the stupid ones here. The libranos will destroy this once great country if they have to just to stay in power for years to come. IMHO, the old Canada will be no more in another decade or sooner. Canada is already starting to look like a brand new non-British/European looking country. Just my opinion of course.

Is what people look like relevant to the well being of the country? Are Europeans superior to Asians or Africans? I find there are many of both ethic groups who are a benefit to the country just as there are Europeans who are a detriment!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Why would anyone sane in the head want to bring in people with disabilities? That sounds to me like it will be just another assault on our medicare. Will Trudeau and his immigration minister be bringing in people who maybe can work and those that cannot work? After all, the libranos have to appear to be equal in their decisions as to who gets into the country. And if those with disabilities cannot work anymore, that is a sure fire deal for Canadians that they will have to pay for their livelihood. I say nix that silly azz nonsense plan now. Our medical system is already bankrupt thanks to the millions of new immigrants, legal and illegal so called refugees who have been allowed to suck off our medicare for several decades now. I have to stand in line while someone who never paid a nickel in taxes in Canada gets to go ahead of me first. They is really something wrong with this librano picture.

Apparently you have not noticed how many people LIE-berals are bringing in...................

WHO ARE FUNCTIONALLY ILLITERATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In either FRENCH or ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

EVEN WORSE - a lot of the illegals are functionally illiterate IN THEIR FIRST LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Apparently you have not noticed how many people LIE-berals are bringing in...................

WHO ARE FUNCTIONALLY ILLITERATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In either FRENCH or ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

EVEN WORSE - a lot of the illegals are functionally illiterate IN THEIR FIRST LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that is a real problem . Many countries are still transitioning from a feudal agricultural society whose people are behind on the education scale . It is a longer process of integration for those people from their well educated and financed cousins from the cities .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Now that is a real problem . Many countries are still transitioning from a feudal agricultural society whose people are behind on the education scale . It is a longer process of integration for those people from their well educated and financed cousins from the cities .

WELL DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT MUCH WORK FOR RICE FARMERS IN ONTARI-OWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO WHY is Our idiot Boy burdening us with people who CANNOT function here?????????????????????

Why should we wan people who will require govt aid throughout their lives......................

just to survive here????????????????????????

Why should we encourage Our idiot Boy to BORROW MONEY WE CANNOT AFFORD..........................

so he can BUY THE VOTES OF ILLEGALS so he can cling to power just a LITTLE LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN WE PAY FOR THE MASSIVE ARRAY OF LIE-BERAL MESSES, SCREWUPS AND FAUX PAS?????????????????

Here is an article illustrating that some major fiscal headaches are coming down the pipe AND THIS IS without counting the cost of Wuhan Virus!! With some comments of my own in brackets):

China is a massive headache for Europe

Analysis by Luke McGee, CNN

Published January 25, 2020

The leaders of China, France, Germany and the EU were set to meet in Paris on March 26 for "unprecedented" talks on how to improve ties, despite growing jitters over Beijing's massive investments in Europe.

Europe has a China problem.

Late last week, news broke that three people were being investigated by German prosecutors on suspicion of involvement in Chinese espionage. German diplomatic sources confirmed to CNN that one of those involved is thought to be a former European Union diplomat, who served several of the bloc's institutions over a number of years.

(There is GOOD REASON for various western spy agencies to CONDEMN Huawei 5G technolgy for its security loop holes!! And China has a LONG HISTORY of stealing all manner of technology and ignoring trade marks!!!!!!!!)

The specter of someone who worked at the heart of the European Union's establishment could be compromised by malign Chinese actors should be a nasty wake-up call for officials in Brussels, who are currently rushing to sign a long-awaited investment agreement with Beijing.

For Europe, China is an attractive economic prospect. Already the EU's second largest external trading partner, it's a massive economy with serious spending power and the potential for lucrative investment returns. The problem is, China's political system makes it a risky place to put money.

(As the Beijing Butchers have already demonstrated with Canada - they have no interest in truly FAIR PLAY!! Beijing expects that any deal made will give them some sort of ADVANTAGE!! It was Stephen Harper who refused to let China buy into the Alberta oil sands because of the corresponding REDUCTION in national sovereignty that would come with the deal - in essence we would be selling control of part of Canada to Beijing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

For China, the interest in Europe is both economic and strategic. The EU is not only China's largest trading partner, but also a place where Chinese investors see huge potential. The problem here is that Chinese firms wanting to invest in Europe are often seen as a security risk, meaning they have to jump through hoops that rivals do not.

The spying allegations are another sign that Beijing plays by a different set of rules, experts said, but one that Europe may have to overlook. Why? Because Chinese investment is an essential part of Europe's attempt to position itself bang in the middle of the US and China in their battle for global supremacy.

(Europe is bankrupt - and struggling not to fully admit it!! That is a MAJOR motivation for Brexit - to regain economic and immigration control for Britain!! And of course Britain has severely LIMITED Huawei access to Brit markets!!!!!)

"The truth is the shape of the world as we face it now means that trading partners will spy on each other. The EU may want a close economic partnership with China, but this is unlikely to stop Chinese espionage," said Raffaello Pantucci, a China expert at the Royal United Services Institute, currently based in Singapore.

(Some spying has always occurred - its just that China is so blatant and aggressive about it!! And China makes NO SECRET of its desire to much improve its power and influence - while DIS-REGARDING the democratic rights of others!! One has only to look at Chinese annexation of islands in the South China Sea over the protests of FIVE other countries who also have claims in the area!!!!!!!!)

And while there is frustration in Europe with Beijing's alleged spying activities, there is simply too much at stake for a diplomatic blowout. "It is neither in the economic interest of the EU and China nor in their diplomatic style to let differences escalate to levels allowed by the White House," said Steven Blockmans, head of foreign policy at the Centre for European Policy Studies.

(Yankees have the resources to defend themselves from Beijing - the bankrupt E.U. MAY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Chinese embassies in Berlin, Brussels and London didn't immediately respond to CNN's request for comment about the spying claims.

Right now, a storm is brewing over whether Chinese telecoms giant Huawei should be allowed to build 5G infrastructure in Europe. Although Huawei is a private company, it has close links to the Chinese government.

(Huaei is guided by the LEGAL REQUIREMENT imposed on all citizens of Red China - to immediately AID The Peoples Liberation Army in any way requested - thus Huawei becomes an arm of Chinese Military whenever asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The UK is expected to make up its mind later this month, while the EU is expected to make a decision in the coming months. However, that decision is likely to be advice for member states to take into account, rather than a blanket decision, either way.

(Britain stood alone against Hitler while Europeans tried to hide- and now Britain opposes Red China while Europeans prevaricate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Trump administration has long argued that Huawei poses a national security risk, and that Beijing could use the company's products to spy on other nations -- allegations the company has fiercely denied. President Trump's administration has waged legal battles against the company, cracking down on its ability to operate in the United States, and has repeatedly put pressure on both the EU and individual European nations to follow its lead.

(Europeans are being FORCED to chose between Yankees and Beijing butchers - surely the choice is NOT THAT HARD?????????????????)

Only last week, a US delegation traveled to London to lobby British officials not to use the firm. US officials have heavily hinted that not falling in line would have wider implications for a post-Brexit trade deal, a major priority for the Brits.

It's here where things get messy for Europe, especially the EU. Currently, Europe's chief foreign policy objective is to avoid being squashed between the two major poles in global power at a time when observers say the continent is being treated by both China and the US as part of a wider strategy to undermine the other.

(Even without Britain - the E.U. has a population equal to that of United States - the ONLY DIFFERENCE is that Europe has been BANKRUPTED BY SOCIALISM and thus NEEDS whatever crumbs China offers!! With the added bonus that smug E.U. leaders assume Yankees will always come to their rescue!!!)

Add to that the fact that the UK is about to break free from the EU where it will be free to pursue its own foreign policy, and Brussels is suddenly in a tight spot.

(There will be HUGE PRESSURE generated in other European capitols if Brexit brings the longed for Brit economic and social improvements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"The EU is China's largest trading partner ... But China's interest in Europe is also motivated by geopolitical competition with the United States," said Lucrezia Poggetti, Research Analyst at the Mercator Institute for China Studies in Berlin. "European countries are part of the transatlantic alliance, and China is interested in weakening Western unity to pursue its goals."

(Adolf Hitler was also excited about that sort of “divide and conquer” crap!!!!!!!)

Thus, the Huawei row is a perfect storm. In the race for global supremacy, it's much more than a hard-nosed economic decision for Europe. The choices that European nations make will send a global message as to where they believe the world is heading.

"5G is going to be the next major step forward for the world, and whoever builds the infrastructure is likely to be able to control it," said RUSI's Pantucci.

(It is HARD TO ARGUE AGAINST the idea that 5G technology would be better off being supplied by Swedes or Finns rather than Red China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"The way the narrative is being framed by Beijing and Washington is that you have two poles of the world competing for this control: the Chinese or the Americans. Seen from Washington, if you choose the Chinese infrastructure then you've picked the Chinese world."

(That narrative IS CORRECT- UNLESS the E.U. is prepared to ARM ITSELF sufficiently to deter a Putin Russia or Beijing Butcher military adventure - WITHOUT HOLLERING for Yankee help at the first sign of trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Despite Huawei's protests and denials, the security risks associated with allowing it to build infrastructure are not unfounded. Jonathan Sullivan, Director of the China Policy Institute, said that while it's unlikely the Chinese would directly abuse data in a way that affects consumers, "the bigger concern is at the strategic and security level, and the potential for an adversary to have enormous leverage in a conflict scenario."

(In other words - China COULD DO MAJOR technical damage - if it chose to!!!!)

While a Huawei network might work very well on a day-to-day basis, Pantucci said, the fear is that in a confrontation with China, "a computer gets turned on and all the data gets transferred to Shanghai -- or someone is able to get in and shut off a power system." That's just the system itself. Once built, it will need to be maintained, which Pantucci says could see Chinese staff being sent over to work in Europe: "Some of them could very well be doing their jobs. But others could be doing something else."

Given the possibility that a former diplomat in Brussels might have been compromised by China, why would European capitals still be considering allowing Huawei a hand in the future of the continent's internet?

(Money talks and BANKRUPT Socialist LIE-berals LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
What????????????????

Hey, the new plans by globalist refugee loving globalist Trudeau is that he wants to bring in even more new immigrants by the millions into Canada in the next few years. This guy is nuts in his mentally retarded head. Where or how or who is going to pay for all of these millions of legal and illegal refuges? It's for dam sure that it won't be Trudeau paying for it all out of his own pocket. He wants all of us to help pay for there housing, closing and feeding them.

There needs to be a moratorium on immigration for at least five years. There are millions of Canadians on unemployment, and many more Canadians are losing their jobs, and this fool of a prime mistake of Canada wants to bring in more useless mouths to feed, clothe, and house. Who says that we are not living in an insane asylum called Canada today. We have mentally retarded politicians who appear to not give a dam about Canada. They appear to be more interested and concerned about the rest of the 3rd world. There is something really wrong with this picture of Canada. It needs some badly needed touch ups.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hey, the new plans by globalist refugee loving globalist Trudeau is that he wants to bring in even more new immigrants by the millions into Canada in the next few years. This guy is nuts in his mentally retarded head. Where or how or who is going to pay for all of these millions of legal and illegal refuges? It's for dam sure that it won't be Trudeau paying for it all out of his own pocket. He wants all of us to help pay for there housing, closing and feeding them.

There needs to be a moratorium on immigration for at least five years. There are millions of Canadians on unemployment, and many more Canadians are losing their jobs, and this fool of a prime mistake of Canada wants to bring in more useless mouths to feed, clothe, and house. Who says that we are not living in an insane asylum called Canada today. We have mentally retarded politicians who appear to not give a dam about Canada. They appear to be more interested and concerned about the rest of the 3rd world. There is something really wrong with this picture of Canada. It needs some badly needed touch ups.

For sure...…………...I just wish to hell we could get Trump up here for awhile to smarten him up!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
In other news:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Here is an article that illustrates LIE-beral refusal to accept or respect the general public view on immigration!! With some comments of my own in brackets):
Birth tourism in Canada makes staggering jump in 2018-19
From Postmedia News.
Published: September 17, 2019. Updated: September 17, 2019 12:33 PM EDT
Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Canada
More pregnant moms from around the world than ever before are popping into Canada to have their child.
Birth tourism, which involves foreigners visiting Canada to have their child born here so it will gain instant citizenship, has gone through the roof in the past year, going up a whopping 13%, according to a report by CTV News.
(And naturally LIE-berals have no care or concern where these people are coming from and certainly are NOT doing any sort of security check before handing out Cdn citizenship like a cheap prize from a shoddy LIE-beral game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
And the increase in birth tourism — pregnant women posing as tourists — is becoming a national issue, according to one medical professional.
“This is going to be an issue Canadians are going to have to discuss,” Dr. Fiona Mattatal, a Calgary-based obstetrician and gynecologist, told CTV News. “Our system is not built to provide services (for) people (from) out of the country. I’m worried as someone in the health-care system, we are already dealing with cutbacks.
“Birth tourism is causing strain in the system, and we are helpless to do anything about it.”
(This is doctor speak meaning health care is ALREADY BEING RATIONED to Cdns so why are we letting foreigners treat us as SUCKERS AND giving them citizenship so the parents can exploit us now and their kids can exploit us in future?? THE ONLY people who should be getting Cdn citizenship are those we have chosen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(But that is the huge flaw in LIE-beral policy- LIE-berals want ANYBODY BUT white people to come here!! LIE-berals are engaged in a vast social engineering experiment with immense costs and social consequences!! Since the days of LIE-beral Pierre Trudope - gvot agencies have deliberately targeted ethnic minorities for hire- and SHUNNED white people - regardless of ability or education- it is BLATANT BIGOTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(Most of the gang bangers shooting up our streets are the children of immigrants selected by the Pierre Trudeau LIE-berals and the gun play graphically reveals how poorly they have integrated into our society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The double-digit increase in non-resident births was discovered in data collected by the Canadian Institute for Health Information from hospitals across Canada, with the exception of Quebec. In the year ending March 2019, 4,099 non-resident births were recorded, more than triple the number (1,354) from 2010 and 13% more than the previous year.
Some of those births can be attributed to foreign students and non-residents in Canada for work reasons but Andrew Griffith, a fellow at the Environics Institute and the Canadian Global Affairs Institute, believes the majority involve birth tourism.
(Certainly no LIE-beral will want to help confirm such a belief as most Cdns want a MORE SELECTIVE immigration polocy that ensures that people who come here have the skills they need to survive without costly govt aid for extended periods - but this view flies in the face of LIE-beral NEED TO BUY VOTES from desperate and vulnerable people who need govt aid for basic survival!!!!!!!!!!!!)
“It’s going up faster than immigration rates, faster than the overall population of Canada,” Griffith said in an interview with CTV News. “The laws were never intended for people to fly in and fly out.”
Canada is one of the few first-world countries to offer unconditional citizenship to children born here. Immigration brokers advertise that loophole in Canadian law, noting that citizens can get free education and travel here without a visa, in addition to sponsoring their parents to come here.
(WE have to ask what sort of people will take up such an offer?? How many are connected to organized crime?? WE know that over 80 percent of all home renovation and construction is done “under the table” - usually by illegals!!!!!!!!!)
The CIHI data shows hospitals in Ontario and B.C. had the most non-resident births.
Richmond Hospital in B.C. had the most in 2018-19, recording 454 non-resident births during that time. That accounted for 23% of all births at the hospital.
Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital in Richmond Hill, Ont., Birchmount Hospital in Toronto and St. Paul’s and Mount St. Joseph Hospital in Vancouver were also in the top 10.
(WE know that RED China, Russia, North Korea and Iran are all seeking ways to steal western technology and to undermine our resistance to their bullying ways!!
WE know also that in the 19th century Imperial Japan sent out its best and brightest citizens to learn from the West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(Young Japanese men studied the New York stock exchange. Others studied insurance and finance at Lloyd`s of London. Others learned the secrets of the worlds finest engineers on the River Clyde. Still others sailed with the Royal Navy. Others studied strategy and tactics with the Prussian Guards and rode with the Austrian cavalry!!!)
(In each case, young men - sponsored directly by the Imperial Japan govt studied those who were leaders in their field - and this major effort over generations culminated in the attack on Pearl Harbour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(Imperial Japan used us very carefully in a systematic effort to beat us!! SO why should not hostile govts in nasty brutal countries not do the same?? IT looks as if we should be concerned by our wide open borders and by LIE-beral disdain for national security issues??????????)
(Given the recent arrest and deportation of some Chinese scientists operating in Canada and the recent arrest of an RCMP Security officer- who was specifically responsible for counter espionage- his job was catching foreign spies in Canada and the strong condemnation of Huawei for its communication technology that is contaminated with serious spyware - there are GROWING CONCERNS regarding LIE-beral indifference to Cdn national security!! This concern is not just among Cdns- but among our NATO allies as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(LIE-beral concern for law and security are so low that they do not even care that Canada has become a haven for money launderers and fraud artists - just so long as LIE-berals getv their sales tax cut THEY are happy!! WE should ask: “are LIE-berals so hostile to so called white privilege and Islaomphobia that they are willing to set Canada up TO FAIL?? The answer seems to be YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Canadians that are concerned about birth tourism, legal and illegal refugees by the hundreds of thousands being brought or allowed into Canada, and who want to speak out about this bloody fiasco will immediately get called, wait a minute for it, here it is, racist-racist-racist. The word that is always being used by the slick and sick and pathetic leftists liberals and socialists who try and use it to try and shut down anyone who dares to want to have a conversation on birth tourism or massive third world immigration. We do not have white privilege in Canada anymore. It should now be called non-white privilege because they appear to be becoming the privilege ones now. White people are just a bunch of racists anyway, and should have no privileges at all anymore even though Canada is still majority white, for now. Another decades and white people will become the minority in their own homeland thanks to our dear leader politically correct anti-Canadian politicians and those voters in liberal/ socialist Toronto and the Maritimes who always appear to care for the rest of the world.

The politicians in this country should make it a law to try and end this practice. And those women that come here need to be told quite clearly that if their baby is born in Canada it will not be allowed to gain citizenship in Canada. Take your little unborn baby and go back home and have your baby there. I as a taxpayer in this country should not have to fork out any more of my taxes for those cheaters and liars to have their baby in Canada for probably free if the lieberals can get their way. After all, here in Canada, it is always about the rest of the world. Canada and Canadians can just screw off. This is not your country anymore. This is a leftist lieberal globalist country now. So shut up and sit down, you idiot.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Canadians that are concerned about birth tourism, legal and illegal refugees by the hundreds of thousands being brought or allowed into Canada, and who want to speak out about this bloody fiasco will immediately get called, wait a minute for it, here it is, racist-racist-racist. The word that is always being used by the slick and sick and pathetic leftists liberals and socialists who try and use it to try and shut down anyone who dares to want to have a conversation on birth tourism or massive third world immigration. We do not have white privilege in Canada anymore. It should now be called non-white privilege because they appear to be becoming the privilege ones now. White people are just a bunch of racists anyway, and should have no privileges at all anymore even though Canada is still majority white, for now. Another decades and white people will become the minority in their own homeland thanks to our dear leader politically correct anti-Canadian politicians and those voters in liberal/ socialist Toronto and the Maritimes who always appear to care for the rest of the world.

The politicians in this country should make it a law to try and end this practice. And those women that come here need to be told quite clearly that if their baby is born in Canada it will not be allowed to gain citizenship in Canada. Take your little unborn baby and go back home and have your baby there. I as a taxpayer in this country should not have to fork out any more of my taxes for those cheaters and liars to have their baby in Canada for probably free if the lieberals can get their way. After all, here in Canada, it is always about the rest of the world. Canada and Canadians can just screw off. This is not your country anymore. This is a leftist lieberal globalist country now. So shut up and sit down, you idiot.

On the PLUS SIDE......................................

the SHOCK VALUE of being called a RACIST by a LIE-beral is

WEARING OFF FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating exactly why LIE-beral calls of "RACISM" ARE FALLING SO FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In light of all the native whining about boil water advisories- here is a timely article!! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Rural N.L. towns struggling to pay mounting costs of clean drinking water

By Leigh Anne Power, from CBC News

Published February 29, 2020

On any given day in Newfoundland and Labrador, there are about 200 boil-water advisories in place in rural communities — and it's not only a problem of public health, but of the viability of small towns themselves.

Governments have known for decades the seriousness of the situation, but the problem persists, for several reasons, starting with cost.

(Towns in rural Ontari-owe are having the same issue - with SOARING COSTS in the thousands of dollars - to get clean water!! This is a function of a growing population - more people means more waste water and more cost to handle it and of course more cost to filter clean drinking water as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"When we look at the boil-water orders from a lot of smaller towns, there's a cost of having your water. There's no two ways about it," said Rob Anstey, chair of Gander's public works committee and a former Municipalities Newfoundland and Labrador board member.

Some orders last only a day or two, as towns carry out repairs or upgrades on their systems, while others have been in place as far back as the 1980s for reasons ranging from installation costs to maintenance costs to having the expertise to run them.

(CBC NEWS told us of how a TWENTY YEAR LONG boil water advisory on three amalgamated native reserves WAS LIFTED AFTER a local native guy - first graduated from high school -a notable achievement among reserve dwellers in itself and then he went to college AND GOT CERTIFIED to operate the drinking water facility that govt had built 20 years back for the three reserves TO SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Yes- the three reserve water issue was RESOLVED after the kid came back to the reserve - certificate in hand - and started up the machinery that had been MOTHBALLED for twenty years -and needed NOTHING MORE than a qualified operator - which the band could not find as skilled people generally refuse to live in the third world pesthole conditions of a reserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(The solution to VIRTUALLY ALL native issues are in their own hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"There's lots of towns out there who have the systems to provide good drinking water, but they have no one that knows how to operate these systems," said Anstey. "And the other side of it is that buying chlorine costs a lot of money, so some towns can't afford the chlorine to go into them."

(Yes and a lot of older people live in these places because it IS CHEAP and they DO NOT HAVE a Hog solid gold pension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Robert Anstey, head of Gander's public works committee and a former board member of Municipalities Newfoundland and Labrador, says a regional approach could help smaller towns pay for clean drinking water.

(And yet LIE-berals and native BIGOTS want to whine that Cdn “systemic racism” is to blame for native boil water issues - while they IGNORE the same issues in white communities - LIE-berals INSULT our intelligence as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

There's also the issue of accessing capital works money from the province. Only some applications are approved for each round of funding, so there are communities that have been waiting for years.

The small town of Westport, on the Baie Verte Peninsula, has been under a boil order since 1991, and still hasn't completed its water system.

(But Westport is the abode of white COLONISTS - so LIE-berals say SCREW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"We've been trying through the capital works program, trying to get the remainder of the system in," said Mayor Sadie Hewitt.

"When I got on council in 2015, we took the initiative to install a system at our town hall where people can have safe drinking water. So right now we have a filtered water system and people can get their drinking water there."

She says some people in her town use spring water, or just drink from the tap if they have trouble accessing the town's filtered water. Neither is considered safe.

She figures the water filter at the town hall will be their permanent solution, because she's not sure Westport will ever be able to afford a properly maintained water system.

"I wish we could get water where we didn't have to use any other system except what comes through our pipes," she said. "There's nothing like having clean water, but it's pretty much far-fetched now with everything that's going on."

(Too bad Westport citizens do not have some handy local RAIL LINE to block in order to BLACKMAIL GOVT to get aid??????????????????????)

There have been some partial solutions over the years. The province has paid for public filtration systems in several communities, so people can bring their bottles and fill them with clean water.

Municipal Affairs Minister Derrick Bragg a new provincial rule will require to make drinking water the top priority.

"In the future, any town that's looking for funding through the province, through any cost-share arrangement, if they've been on a long-term boil water advisory, in the next round of applications, they would have to address their boil water advisory before they would apply for any extra funding," he said.

(Ah- LIE-beral “cost sharing:’ - they will offer to pay HALF OF SOMETHING YOU CANNOT AFFORD - so you end up with nothing other than some LIE-beral virtue signalling!! They tax us into the ground and then BLAME US for being poor!!!!!!!!!!)

(And no doubt - having that municipal water in place will result in MUCH HIGHER PROPERTY TAX ASSESSMENTS for white people!! And there is another cost that native blackmailers DO NOT have to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Bragg said the rule will apply to any place that has been under a boil-water order for longer than a year. Those communities won't get money for any other work until they fix their water problems, he said.

(Oh- nice BAIT AND SWITCH!! Fix your local roads or electrical power grid - and you CANNOT HAVE that LIE-beral water plant gravy -that isnt enough to make or break the water project to begin with!! LIE-beral gravy offered to Cdn citizens ALWAYS HAS SO MANY STRINGS ATTACHED it is virtually useless!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anstey says the best solution to the cost barrier is regionalization, which is an off-putting concept in many rural communities.

(Perhaps some locals have heard of how Regional Govt ALSO ensures bias on council - such as in Durham Region where Oshawa has one third of the population - and two thirds of council seats - and there is no easy way of redressing the balance - or limiting Oshawa greed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"If we were in different regions or different areas, we could hire on maybe one or two people in a certain area that would go around … and say, 'We will manage your water. You got the machine here, we know how to handle it,'" he said.

"And then we could maybe buy chlorine in bulk for everybody, which puts the cost down."

Bragg says he strongly supports sharing resources regionally, but provincial legislation already exists to assign work like water treatment to regional service boards, which were established in 2012.

(Oh - they ALREADY HAVE INEFFECTIVE LIE-beral water boards????????????)

Clean drinking water is a luxury in many rural Newfoundland and Labrador communities.

Right now, though, Bragg said those boards are underused and don't govern issues the law allows them to, including regional fire protection, wastewater treatment and ensuring people have clean drinking water.

(Regional govt means higher property tax costs but often NO BETTER SERVICE for things like fire protection - since the few resources are spread so thin across the area!! In a lot of small communities - the fire dept basically arrives after the house is fully engulfed and they simply make sure no sparks start a forest fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Bragg says he's interested in giving the boards more ability to manage those services, but there are a couple of things in Bragg's way right now. With a Liberal leadership campaign and subsequent provincial election looming, he doesn't know how long he'll be in government.

There's also the issue of wastewater treatment, which falls under federal law and is very expensive — but mandatory, so wastewater has a higher priority than drinking water for many towns.

And it's not just a public health issue. Bragg says all the boil orders are bad for the economy in rural areas.

"When you have people visiting your town, if you have a B&B in your town, they will look and see … what boil water advisories are there," he said. "So it scares off potential tourists."

(It`s all about the money - and how badly LIE-berals have WASTED IT ALL!!!!!!!)

(LIE-berals are CLEARLY focussed on sucking up to native radicals while SNEERING at alleged “white privilege”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)