H1N1 - Think it will never really touch you?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I suppose this would make sense as the demographics are different for different jurisdictions. Now that they have started, I think very soon we will know if there are adverse reactions and if there doesn't appear to be any, I think every Canadian should get the shot and put aside dogmatic, unsubstantiated thoughts.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
well... our Doc has confirmed what Jenn and I have suspected for months. Back in April both of us contracted H1N1, and I'll tell ya's now, it knocked the crap out of us for a couple of weeks, not to mention the 4 days we thought(hoped?) we were gonna die.

One bonus though..... we don't need the shot....lol

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
well... our Doc has confirmed what Jenn and I have suspected for months. Back in April both of us contracted H1N1, and I'll tell ya's now, it knocked the crap out of us for a couple of weeks, not to mention the 4 days we thought(hoped?) we were gonna die.

One bonus though..... we don't need the shot....lol

Glad everything is ok now, it is nice not to have to worry about the shot or the flu now. Now you both can look at us poor souls worry about it for a while. When did your doctor test you?

Stay well