Gunman goes nuts.......

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It certainly did not take long for the leftards to label this guy right-winger:

Think Progress Purported Eco-Terrorist Angered Over ‘Immigration Pollution And Anchor Baby Filth’

And in typical liberal fashion they based their opinion only ONE aspect of this guy's views.
Of course. Liberalism has this amazing ability to ignore anything that doesn't support their opinion.

One, only one small part of his rant could even be remotely attributed to the "right wing extremists". But if you read what he actually said, he says the same thing as people like DarkBeaver. Who just so happens to sit so far left Carl's his right hand man.

You guys trying to start a rumor???.....

OK I'm in.........

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Lefties sure love the fourteenth ammendment......originaly written to protect the Blacks after the civil war..but now used to protect the children of illegals born in the US:roll:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I find it funny that he invokes Darwin, yet thinks the species will happily disassemble itself and stop moving forward just because one man threatened a few people. lol... as if!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
The fact that he was incensed at discovery making profits from their work yet he thought Al Gore was publishing his books for the good of mankind?

I WANT TV TO SOLVE GLOBAL WARMING... OR ELSE.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I'm surprised that nobody has posted a link for the "List of Demands" from this James J. Lee....

This is what I found: My Demands

Man, he was a tad loopy

"2. All programs on Discovery Health-TLC must stop encouraging the birth of any more parasitic human infants and the false heroics behind those actions. In those programs' places, programs encouraging human sterilization and infertility must be pushed. All former pro-birth programs must now push in the direction of stopping human birth, not encouraging it."

While I agree that TLC sure likes to pimp out their moronic shows of people having 8-20 some odd kids and sends some very stupid messages to the public (nor have anything to do with "Learning") his suggested programs to replace them are equally stupid.

"8. Saving the Planet means saving what's left of the non-human Wildlife by decreasing the Human population. That means stopping the human race from breeding any more disgusting human babies! You're the media, you can reach enough people. It's your resposibility because you reach so many minds!!!
"

Well.... at least by his actions they decreased the human population by one disgusting human.... ie: him. :lol:

"It is the responsiblity of everyone to preserve the planet they live on by not breeding any more children who will continue their filthy practices."

If we all did that, then there'd no longer be any humans to continue carrying this "Responsibility" you idiot.

"Also, war must be halted. Not because it's morally wrong, but because of the catastrophic environmental damage modern weapons cause to other creatures. FIND SOLUTIONS JUST LIKE THE BOOK SAYS! Humans are supposed to be inventive. INVENT, DAMN YOU!!"

We humans did.... we invented the modern weapon that killed you and thus reduced the global population and your continued waste on the earth's resources..... you should be happy.

"Saving the environment and the remaning species diversity of the planet is now your mindset. Nothing is more important than saving them. The Lions, Tigers, Giraffes, Elephants, Froggies, Turtles, Apes, Raccoons, Beetles, Ants, Sharks, Bears, and, of course, the Squirrels."

Of course.... the Squirrels..... how could we forget about the Squirrels?!

Someone's sure Squirrely.... and nuts I might add.

"The humans? The planet does not need humans."

And the planet doesn't need all the other animals, plants and insects on it either..... or water or an atmosphere.... Mar's seems to be doing just fine without any of it.

"I want Discovery Communications to broadcast on their channels to the world their new program lineup and I want proof they are doing so. I want the new shows started by asking the public for inventive solution ideas to save the planet and the remaining wildlife on it."

And I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas..... sometimes we don't get what we want.... suck it up princess. Welcome to the Western world, where one person doesn't get dictator status to demand what they want against everybody else.

What a Maroon.

Maybe they should air a show about Natural Selection and use him as an example.

Good job Gore..... maybe it's time for him to make another dumb ass and ill informed documentary so more nuts like him take up arms based on fear mongering and exaggerated misinformation.

Just imagine if he became President...... wait.... never mind, we'd just have a different form of Bush producing different types of Extremists.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Desperate anti-environment ideologs use this as proof science is wrong.

Hilarious.:lol:

Oh yeah.....and Al Gore is a poopy head and wanted people dead at discovery....take that science.:lol::roll::lol: