Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
And who does he sell to if not to CLIENTS???????????????????????

I sell ideas and products to the salespeople who sell to the clients. I also sell new parts and procedures to the plant and field personnel. If something has gone totally sideways, Will help out the client directly (and pronto!) but those are few and far between.

I take it that your business experience consists of running a lemonade stand? A few of you don't seem to be familiar with anything bigger than a sole proprietorship.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
"Gun Control is Completely Useless."
Wrong. I've been hunting almost my entire life and I can attest to the fact that if you have no control over your gun, you're going to starve.
Siriusly, the problem the States has is a bit complex. I'd say the biggest aspect is the attitude towards guns, followed by proliferation, followed by poor enforcement of existing standards (like vetting owners, for instance), and societal pressures. But, IMO it isn't a huge, insurmountable probem.
Here in Canada, its not quite like that. Most of us realize that our firearms are tools and we don't pack them around like they are our PFDs. Most of us use them for purposes other than shooting others.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I sell ideas and products to the salespeople who sell to the clients. I also sell new parts and procedures to the plant and field personnel. If something has gone totally sideways, Will help out the client directly (and pronto!) but those are few and far between.

I take it that your business experience consists of running a lemonade stand? A few of you don't seem to be familiar with anything bigger than a sole proprietorship.
Widgets ? Really ? What kind of widgets , what are they used for ? What alloy is used . How do you measure gauge ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
"Gun Control is Completely Useless."
Wrong. I've been hunting almost my entire life and I can attest to the fact that if you have no control over your gun, you're going to starve.
Siriusly, the problem the States has is a bit complex. I'd say the biggest aspect is the attitude towards guns, followed by proliferation, followed by poor enforcement of existing standards (like vetting owners, for instance), and societal pressures. But, IMO it isn't a huge, insurmountable probem.
Here in Canada, its not quite like that. Most of us realize that our firearms are tools and we don't pack them around like they are our PFDs. Most of us use them for purposes other than shooting others.
Yet back in the 1970’s it was common for a bunch of us to go out into the Bush and blast away .The fire power a bunch of Canadian boys. Outdoor bring out was truly astonishing .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yet back in the 1970’s it was common for a bunch of us to go out into the Bush and blast away .The fire power a bunch of Canadian boys. Outdoor bring out was truly astonishing .
I'll bet that there wasn't an intact electrical insulator on any hydro pole for miles.