Green/technology

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Obama's movin ahead on his climate change legislation...When are the Harper conservatives gonna clue in and follow, like they've been known to do so many times before?..Why not this time?

Get with the times Conserves..

Green/clean technology is the future..

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
ITt is what ITt is!..!

ITt is what iTt is -It's that simple:shock:

Everything is energy and information...choose the info/apply the energy that works the best for you..follow it to the end..see what you find there..

Energy/information/observation/defense/offense/reproduction/ all proves evolution under god/earth/Gia or whatever you wanna call iTt... All as 1...

Postive/Negative/Hot/Cold/1/0..from the infinitely infinite, to the infinitesimal/infintesmal rounded to the closest finite..It is all energy and information based on human observation..

What works for you..?.

I have faith in the future..1 whole to 1 hole..hopefully 1 whole!

What fits in 1 ,comes out the other ,somewhere in between .

Some hope for romantic harmony, some satisfied with 1 big bang.!:wink:

...It's all in the eye of the beholder/with permission from the others involved ..:icon_smile:

Is it all In 1's dream or in all reality? That's up to 1 and all ..as long as the rest agree with you(huh?)...:confused2:

From genetic design to outter environmental influences.surely you make you...but so do your genes/ the environment/people who surround you...

If this makes sense ...you get an award!.How about a greenie..:lol:

If not ..well maybe iTt's better left in the dark.. Along with the majority.!

What's important..Is knowing What the award is for?.Who is recieving the award and most importantly ..Who is giving out the award..?

Many awards to hand out..Question is ..Do you really want the award being offered...?

Confused ?..Welcome to the human condition..:?:

I hope we find some intelligent alien life forms out there someday..So we can compare answers!.

Perhaps Astro-biology would be the best field of science to study!..
Cuz Astro -biology is cool ...!

Math has proven itself..a very useful tool for measuring and solving a number of problems, but it sucks and hardly anyone but a few know the answers .Most are driven by profits(not prophets).The rest are economits...Noone can prove a mathematician right or wrong without instruction from the teacher/inventor/originator.....

That big calculator in the sky!

That's ITt..!

Gotta have faith in the future..All working in part. to put it all together into 1..idea ..1 reality all agree to...ideas not to tear it all apart...for 1 :shock:...

We must all work together as 1 . Before relativity is eaten by the bits and pieces of quatuum mechanics ,leadin us all to complexity ending in Chaos..

All that leaves us in 1 big (k)not! ..

I believe in ITt .I like to call it God (cool name)..but I don't limit myself to just 1 book.. ..Because iTt gave us each our own brians to keep ITt ALL in mind...

I have faith in the future of everything, not just myself..

Hey It's ..Better than nothing!

Each piece of the puzzle, keeps growing I know..Deep down, we all know.. That the pieces all fit.no matter how they grow. To make 1 bigger picture..

Everyone/anyone can see the light.!.Fewer can Understand/Use what's in the light. to prove iTt true..

Unfortunatley ,Most are left in the dark.Believing all the signs they read ,written by others ...

Some reach higher .Looking for that spark that will put them up there ,with the stars.The others.The enlightened ones, who make it to that point.What point ? The highest point..The pointy point..What's my point?..

Most got there by Standing on the shoulders of Giants..

I have seen the light!Burned my wings more than once..

Anyone can see it...It's there... right before your eye's!

However you need these special high tech glasses to get the full view. ..for sale only $99.95 http://www.trendhunter.com/photos/33183

or these ones for 1.99

http://www.thinkythings.org/LegGodt/funny-glasses2.jpg

ITt is what it is ..Follow your dreams ..The funs in the adventure..The realities in the results!..

I have no real point..But I think Socrate the greeks idea of everything is electrifying..I'll ride that wave any time ..!

Long live, live music/theories of everything/earth , it's life/all those crazy aliens!

Just add water/air/food /stir /cook to required temperature./let stand.

mmm food for thought tastes good..Can I have some more please ..*P.E.U..was that you? .No?.. must have been me then.:icon_smile:
Pardon me ,oh yes ,of course you can be excused..

Everything is energy and information..The rest is recyclable waste..

over and out there from here...

In the end, everyone believes in 1..

It is what iTt is!..

Feet on the ground,head in the clouds .with a boost 1 can see the stars!
Over and out there from here "DEEP SPACE" :icon_smile:

* Person/earth/universe...In the end ..We're all alone ,as far as we know..

Anyone seen hitchhikers guide to the galaxy?

If we could talk to the whales/dolphins we would know for sure what the future holds..Or it all goes to the birds..!

Green/clean technology holds the key to the future..

If you got this far ...Thanks for readin my spew...

Headache?...I have Anacin for sale ...$3.99 a bottle or $1.00 a tablet

Not to believe in God(or whatever you call ITt)

Is just plain crazy!It's pure Insanity!:icon_smile:

ITt'll Zap ya!:wink::lol:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
I pat.....i pas

I=PAT stands for Impact = Population x Affluence x Technology (environmental impact)

I=PAS stands for Impact = Population x Affluence / Sustainable Technology

I PAS = Green/Clean technology...

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
GG ..in this case ,given the situation..I agree with your position . It is sad to kill cute cudley little seals, and if it was just about the money .I might have sided different. Backing the native /aboriginal culture is common sense.They help monitor and sustain wildlife populations necessary in the conservation, and preservation, of this great diverse Canadian nation.:)

Simply put .Natives live up there cuz they can.No one else wants to...Who are we to tell them how to live..?.I'm not tellin them,You tell m..!I forgot my snow shoes...But arggh..bluck..Seal heart..?..Maybe A little bit over the the top.. If it was just natives huntin in "the seal hunt" , wouldn't be such an issue...Bit of an overkill....

Canada's gov.gen. Eats raw heart right outta seal!....I ain't messin with anyone who eats raw seal heart...raw/viscious but...I salute you General seal heart.(new native name)...I'm on your side on this one...Tastes like sushi.?.

.Peace.

.B.GreenFish(66) ..lol

She should have had the Mukthak instead,walrus blubber thats been buried underground untill its fermented and then dug up and eaten.8O

I'm thinking of a real simple plan that should save me a few heating bucks this winter,just regular solar cells to charge some old cat batteries that will be hooked up to my $70.00 inverter I use in my truck,that will power a ceramic heater and should give me some cheap power as I can get the batteries for next to nothing,lots of oilpatch monitoring stations or shacks use solar cells and its only a matter of time before they upgrade to newer more efficient ones and the old ones hopefully become available.

Nothing fancy but it should save a few bucks and the old cat batteries will stay out of the landfill for a few more years.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Kakato..Right on man..Anythings better than doing nothing..Ignoring the problems of over excessive energy consumption won't make the realities go away...

Thanks for your comment..

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Last edited:

strange

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2009
Toronto
So you like renewables eh. i do to, but only for residential and small commercial purposes. Big factory wind and solar are a nice notion and they scratch our eco itch but they aren't practical. Nuclear emits no carbon while producing energy. Now that is a viable option for industrial power sourcing.

StrangeBrewed

Jul 13, 2009
Hogtown
Renewables along with conservation have become the focus, in Ontario, while the decision on nuclear is sitting on the fence for the time being. The big price tag is not the issue so much as how the bill will be paid between province vs. fed.

strange

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2009
Toronto
Actually cliff what we should be doing is following France and china and start recycling the waste.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
What is needed is a balanced energy plan..1 energy over the others gives too much control to polluters.Greedy /dirty Biz..Like the kinda control big oil has over the world..That is why I created this site..Every energy has their problems.Some way more than others.(solar is good, new kenetic energy looks promising with new tech).The solution is to hold poluters accountable for their pollution..If they won't take it upon themselves to find better ,more efficient ways to do things..They should be first ..Given incentives..then pushed ..then forced ..There are many new clean technologies out there(over flooding )..It is time we find a "green" energy plan that ensures sustainability ,instead of continuing toignoring the problems....

Having said that ..I believe we are close to Peak oil ,If we haven't already hit it(last year)..Soon Big oil will have no choice but to change...Some are starting already..(BP) ..My problem with these big businesses going green ..Is I am still not sure whether to trust them or not..Want to see results..not talk..

Time to buy those scrubbers ..Clean up their mess...

It's about respecting your surroundings, respecting your neighbours..And being conscience of the mess you make then doing what you can to clean it up...

Like cleanin your house/your room/your car.....I'm not a neat freak but I don't see how people can live in a cluttered filthy mess...Just Stinks ,causes depression and illness...Feel much better when the right thing is done..

While some greedy big biz /self interested gov continue to ignore the problems the green/clean tech ideas and realities build ..Until eventually these polluters are overwhelmed by the truth..And are forced to change...

Beware "Green Washing " people who pose as "green" ,yet represent dirty biz/gov..inorder to curb the momentuum of green/clean tech...It is here to stay...Out with the ol' oil ..in with the new...Green/clean tech ways ...

Green/clean technology is the future..:)

Last edited:

strange

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2009
Toronto
See greenfish66 i get what your saying yet how do you propose we base-load renewables (wind, solar, geothermal)? Good intentions aren't going to solve our energy problems if we don't get pragmatic about what needs to be done. France uses nuclear to power 80% of its energy gird. In Canada with out hydro-electric capabilities we should be looking to nuclear to make up about the same amount. If we did this we would have a carbon free national energy grid. That is eco-pragmatism, not weak-willed idealism.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Many examples to give..but 1 is the German energy model.They have a good mix of renewables in their market .I read about it a while ago somewhere..I'll see If I can't find more info for you...

Where there's a will ,there's a way..Having said that..Where there is no will...They WILL be forced to change, when there is no other WAY ...It is quicky approaching.

It is good to see Ontario/Quebec/B.C./Nova Scotia /Toronto (many)starting to see the GREEN/Clean tech light..Green /clean tech is a must in this Global era...
China ,India some claim will be the next big market force...I would agree ..but only if they change their way now to more sustainable market models ...The same ol same ol will get them nowhere fast...I believe many are conscious of this fact yet still tend (force market trends) to turn a blind eye..

I=PAT stands for Impact = Population x Affluence x Technology (environmental impact)

I=PAS stands for Impact = Population x Affluence / Sustainable Technology

I PAS = Green/Clean technology...

I started this site as Green/tech ...I quickly changed my model to green/clean tech after I started to see all the facts...

Strange...Running the world off over run, ol broken down reactors/ignoring the alarms have proven to be too dangerous.!.Although they don't release as many toxins into the air..They have a huge downside ...Radio active waste...Sure there are cleaner ways to run reactors with out as much waste(that is the trick).But there are betterways to ensure a sustainable future.

SOME nuclear power(although I don't support it).. will be part of any balanced energy mix...

Last edited:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Topics of interest ...Green/clean tech

Most of these issues stem from a book I found interesting Common Wealth " by Jeffrey Sachs..Figured I follow up/keep track of some of the interesting stuff I found so far..

Fischer–Tropsch process - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - The principal purpose of this process is to produce a synthetic petroleum substitute, typically from coal, natural gas or biomass, for use as synthetic lubrication oil or as synthetic fuel

CITES-listed species database - great site..species data bank..

NC Millennium Village Project - Millenium village project ..Sets goals to help curb poverty

UN Millennium Project | Welcome to Our Historic Site - There he is, professor Jeffrey Sachs ..Good man/Great mind!

Peter Vitousek Biography - Childhood hobby becomes lifelong passion great ecologist

The Vitousek Lab - great work

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Most have seen the light is green..but for the few still too blind to see.due to harmful smoke and smog ;-).There is always the hard way...!

Here are Some ways being used to ensure polluters change their harmful ways.. (if they choose to ignore the realities)

1. Tax on harmful emmisions

2. Issuing permits for polluting emmisions - Clean Air Act | US EPA

3. Make Hard laws to reduce emmisons - Protocol to Abate Acidification, Eutrophication and Ground-level Ozone

ENDS Europe | Draft UN climate negotiation texts emerge

4. "zoning" ...

Making the change to green/clean technologies far cheaper than the alternative...All prosper/profit ..now and into the future ...Even if some are to blind to see beyond the short term reachings of markets and instant gratification /greed...