Government gone wild.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
As storm rages over siblings' forced adoption by gay men, 5-year-old pleads: 'We want to stay with granny and grandad'

Tags: DICTATORSHIP
The row over the future of the five-year-old boy and four-year-old girl intensified yesterday after the Daily Mail revealed details of the heartbreaking case. Their
grandparents spent two years fighting for the right to care for the children, whose 26-year-old mother is a recovering heroin addict. She desperately wanted her parents to look after them.
She voiced her anger at the decision to allow her son and daughter to be fostered by a homosexual couple.
‘I did not under any circumstances want my children to be placed with gay men. I wanted them to have a mum and a dad.
Boy, 5, forced into adoption with gay couple pleads: 'We want to stay with our gran and grandad' | Mail Online

Social Services Stasi Should Hang Their Heads in Shame
'Should proof ever be needed of the scandalous social engineering now so casually carried out by our state, it comes in the case of the loving grandparents of two small children who desperately sought to adopt them but saw them instead placed with a gay couple.
The decision was made to refuse the grandparents the right to raise their own blood relatives and instead give them away to two gay men 'in accordance with who can best meet their needs', according to the social services jargon.
But how can two strangers - gay or straight - best meet the needs of two children abandoned by a drug-addict mother for whom the only constants in their short, difficult lives have been their loving grandparents?'
AMANDA PLATELL: Social services Stasi should hang their heads in shame | Mail Online

Edinburgh Social Services Remove Young Children From Grandparents and Arrange Adoption by Gay Couple
'The five-year-old boy and his four-year-old sister were being looked after by their grandparents because their mother, a recovering drug addict, was not considered capable.
But social workers stepped in after allegedly deciding that the couple, who are aged 59 and 46, were "too old" to look after the children. They were allegedly stripped of their carer's rights and informed they would be barred from seeing the children altogether unless they agreed to the same-sex adoption.'
Social services remove young children from grandparents and arrange adoption by gay couple - Telegraph

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Is the problem that they're gay or just that the children are being adopted out? I don't know anything about how they do things in the UK, but here they try very hard to keep children with their biological family whenever possible.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Well, she doesn't need to look very far for someone to blame. There's probably a mirror around there somewhere.

blame for what??
she's being blamed for them being removed from her parents and given to 2 poofters to raise??

she's RECOVERING, which means she is no longer using heroin

how pure are those that sit on the sidelines and point a fingers at those less fortunate, halfpenny.
there, but for the grace of god, go you, mate!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Well, having had the opportunity to partake of heroin many many times, I decided not to.

Once I had kids, I decided they were important to me, so I made sure to look after them.

She, on the other hand, decided that it was better to **** up her life, and the lives of her kids. That was her choice. Her decision. Now her kids are paying the price for her stupidity. But the price isn't have 'poofters' for parents. The price is being taken from their biological mother in the first place; however, it was her decision to make that necessary.

I have no sympathy for people who decide to destroy their lives, and then blame others for the fallout.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Is the problem that they're gay or just that the children are being adopted out? I don't know anything about how they do things in the UK, but here they try very hard to keep children with their biological family whenever possible.

Well, obviously Stretch's problem with the story is that they're gay, or should I say, 'poofters'.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Well, obviously Stretch's problem with the story is that they're gay, or should I say, 'poofters'.
actually no, my problem is that they are being taken from their biological family who love and care for them. The reason given for the childrens removal, I believe, is that the grandparents are too old.....I believe that the grandmother is 46. WOW! HOLYSHI!T!! my wife is 44 and has 3 kids....maybe I should call the authorities and tell them she is too old to have kids..who made them god anyway! tptb dont have the "best interests" of the children at heart.
I have nothing against gays , altho I tend to think they are a pain in the arse :lol:

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
They said age and health. 46 year olds can be quite frail or perfectly healthy. I don't know enough about this family. I feel bad for them. Sometimes I think grandparents are desperate to raise their grandchildren to make up for the mistakes they feel they've made with their own kids.

Given my experience with unfit parents, I have a hard time feeling all that much sympathy for them. I don't dislike them or judge them, I just save my energy for their kids. Recovering from her addiction is great and I wish that woman all the best of luck with any future children. But if it took her too long, the authorities couldn't just leave the kids in limbo forever hoping that the mother would recover. They needed to be placed in a permanent home. I don't know why it wasn't with the grandparents since the government can never really say, but I find it hard to believe they would work so hard to find them an adoptive home if they had the option of sending them to an appropriate home which was part of their biological family.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Then again, there is alot of corruption in social workers. Its possible someone wanted to adopt and just slipped some money in the right hands. That they were gay I don't think enters into it.

Lets not forget the massive corruption in our own CAS.