Governing from behind a wall in Canada.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Less than a generation ago, Canada was a world leader when it came to the fundamental democratic freedoms of assembly, speech and information.

In 1982, Canada adopted the Access to Information Act -- making it one of the first countries to pass legislation recognizing the right of citizens to access information held by government, and as recently as 2002, Canada ranked among the top 5 most open and transparent countries when it came to respect for freedom of the press.

Fast-forward a decade, and we've become a true north suppressed and disparate -- where unregistered civic demonstrations are inhibited and repressed, rebellious Internet activities are scrutinised and supervised, government scientists are hushed and muzzled, and public information is stalled and mired by bureaucratic firewalls.

In the 2013 World Press Freedom Index -- an evaluation done by Reporters Without Borders on the autonomy of a country's media environment, Canada came in at a paltry 20th, putting us behind liberal-democratic powerhouses such as Namibia, Costa Rica, and the Western Hemisphere's new champion of free media -- Jamaica.

So what the devil is going on?

more

Adam Kingsmith: The Slow and Painful Death of Freedom in Canada

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
If we want to free Canada we will need an uninfected federal party. This will be very difficult to establish given the virulance of the NWO flu. fifty cents for the one who corrects that misspelled word
virulence

I take bitcoins

Nope, give me my country back, we'll be taking it anyway in a couple of years...count on it.

Remember what happened the last time the right tried to take this country over by force?

It's all for the best.
Trust us.
Lay back down, think happy thoughts and it will all go a bit smoother for you.