Goldstone report on Cast Lead - Repudiated - By Goldstone - If I had of known then???

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You're still trying to divert the topic Mhz.

As funny as it is. Just once I'd love to see you or EAO concede to fact and just admit you were wrong.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Still diverting Mhz. But also equally as funny, watching you try to throw anything you can find to avoid acknowledging something you clung to was wrong...

I stand by my original comments that apply to operation Cast Lead and the same program delivered to Lebanon. For the lack of concern from the world (2-3 weeks and not one peep of condemnation in the press) I was quite convinced that if Christ is said to kill 2/3 of the world as not being 'caring neighbors' if that moment in time was when that judgment took place He would be acting in an overly generous manner. We might as well publicly piss on UN 181 and say "We lied, like always, so ****ing what?" I don't want to be real friendly with people like that.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I stand by my original comments
You're in good company...

Hamas has demanded that the United Nations implement the Goldstone Report despite the South African judge's reservations, claiming it is a UN document and not a personal report of the head of the committee that authored it.
Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said the Palestinian organization was surprised by Goldstone's new stance and that the report contains many testimonies supporting its reliability. (Elior Levy)
Hamas: UN must implement Goldstone Report - Israel News, Ynetnews

Not that I wasn't aware of your bigotry all along.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You're still trying to divert the topic Mhz.

As funny as it is. Just once I'd love to see you or EAO concede to fact and just admit you were wrong.
I wasn't wrong, neither was Goldstein, all this means is he is wrong now but since he wasn't there you have to interview the real witnesses. The UN gave Israel another pass, that is hardly record-breaking news, looks like change will have to come from the inside for them, don't hold your breath on it being anytime soon.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
We might as well publicly piss on UN 181 and say "We lied, like always, so ****ing what?" I don't want to be real friendly with people like that.

What is it with your obsession with UN181. The Arabs pissed all over UN181 starting from day one and are still pissing. They rejected it outright, and now you talk like Israel OWES them something for rejecting it.

The Arabs had a choice, start a state or start a war. They chose war. It was a bad choice. End of story.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I wasn't wrong, neither was Goldstein, all this means is he is wrong now but since he wasn't there you have to interview the real witnesses.
Ummm, he did interview the witnesses. He was there. But you can go on lying to yourself and the anyone that will listen. You and Hamas make a great couple.

From Goldstone's own mouth...

one of the things that shocked me in coming to Gaza was to see how collective punishment had been visited on the people of Gaza,and saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the affect of the blockade.
http://rabbibrant.com/2009/10/22/the-goldstone-interview-now-go-and-study/

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The media got it all wrong. It was orginally called "Operation Cast Love" but it was lost in translation.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Bigots don't take two weeks to reach a decision that enough have died, that is only news to a true ****tard, and you 'Aced' that exam, capital letter and all.
I guess that's all you have, when you get exposed eh.

To bad you're still wrong and still exposing your bigotry.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I meant when the shrapnel and WP was flying around. Get the names and that gets them an appointment in the world court, for a public appearance like this, only true.
You can move the goal posts all you want. You didn't demand that of him when you were swinging the Goldstone report around as a banner of vindication.

You can't suddenly demand it now.

It makes you look foolish, if not worse.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm not demanding anything, it was decided when the flour-mill was deemed a legit military target (by Israels reasoning and their military planning sucks, a sniper does not sit on a flat-roofed building when choppers are flying above that same building.

We also covered some later UN documents, some from Israel's perspective and then 1 followup the UN did (for information) so that one report was only the index for points to be investigated. The UN allowed the IDF to investigate the and like Project Blue Book any excuse was accepted as fact and the case closed (and sealed no doubt).

What has changed is more people got informed on what happened in those two months and condemnation was quicker in the 2nd event. The recent revolts show almost any Gov can only stand a mild amount of protesters before they fold or open fire. Either option still has difficulties.

Just like the flotilla incident, a blockade has the right to inspect and release so the vessel can continue. A full list of 'banned items' has never been supplied but a blockade does not allow the ship to be taken to another port and offloaded of crew and cargo. To follow one point and break the next 10 does not make you a law abiding nation.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Goldstone was corrected by new information he says, what's the problem? We understand that new information changes things. Mr Goldstone is forgiven and redeemed in the eyes of the world now, apparently. We see misunderstandings corrected all the time. That must be progress I guess. But progress of what?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Goldstone was corrected by new information he says, what's the problem? We understand that new information changes things. Mr Goldstone is forgiven and redeemed in the eyes of the world now, apparently. We see misunderstandings corrected all the time. That must be progress I guess. But progress of what?
It help fit in with the current times, look how many more rads we can survive now, that's progress for sure. So much for Jesse Ventura suing for radiation at airports, he should be suing the one that is making it possible for him to be surfing off Baja but now he has to wear a NASA suit when going to the beach. Progress has many forms.

Not that you could recognize it, but truth.
That is coming from a person who has been know to lie about some of the more basic facts of life.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Progress has many forms.
And your continuous deflection, isn't one of them.

That is coming from a person who has been know to lie about some of the more basic facts of life.
This coming from a person that once held up the Goldstone report as vindication, and now claims it's author is wrong, because he admits his error.

Is less then meaningless without concrete evidence.