God Speak

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
God speaks through His glorious and distorted image-bearers and their created artifacts. Both support His redemptive narrative in the Scripture.
Distortion in all of God’s image-bearers and our created artifacts expresses our collective and individual need for redemption. The standard is Christ. Glory in the human population and our products displays his redemptive mission accomplished.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Distortion in all of God’s image-bearers and our created artifacts expresses our collective and individual need for redemption. The standard is Christ. Glory in the human population and our products displays his redemptive mission accomplished.
Who needs redemption?

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Means nothing to me. All I see there is a bunch of religious claptrap, referring to their own myths to prove the myth is real. Sorta like globull warming truthers.
TS, you asked who needs redemption? (post #25). The first statement in my response (post #26) reads: “Everyone is in need of redemption.”
Thoughts?

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
TS, you asked who needs redemption? (post #25). The first statement in my response (post #26) reads: “Everyone is in need of redemption.”
Thoughts?
I don't need or want redemption from a mythical figure. This is only for believers. The rest of us are already pure.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
I don't need or want redemption from a mythical figure. This is only for believers. The rest of us are already pure.
Wedding clothes are available (Matt 22:11-12), if you happen to change your mind (Rom 12:2).

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
God speaks today through the agency of his Spirit in creation, in Scripture, and in the embodiment of Christ. How is Christ embodied today?

• Haha

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
God speaks today through the agency of his Spirit in creation, in Scripture, and in the embodiment of Christ. How is Christ embodied today?
The body of Christ on earth today is the ekklesia (1 Cor 12:27; Eph 4:12).

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That the Jesus with the body shop this side of Tijuana?
I knew a married couple, Brian and Cindy Christ (pronounced "krist," rhyming with "mist"). I told 'em if they had a son, they should name him Jesus (Hay-soos) just so he'd spend his life correcting pronunciation of his name and incredulouse stares/comments from idiots.

"Wait, your legal name is Jesus Christ?"
"No, it's Hay-soos Krist."

• Haha