Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
now you resort to fabrication? How desperate are you? The following post shows variance; unfortunately for you it also shows a reverse-correlation between temperature and solar irradiance. Please feel free to attempt to counter the data representation within that graphic...

I think that this graph in 3D to show the various intensity of electromagnetic radiation at different wavelengths would be useful. Haven't found one yet.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
If I do I'll address you.

you made shyte up about about what I said... I called you on it by quoting a prior post that includes a graphic that busts your fabrication and busts yet another of your pet-theories. As I said, feel free to counter that graphic presentation and present data/graphic detail that shows a positive correlation between rising temperature and rising solar irradiance over the last relatively recent period of immediate interest.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
you made shyte up about about what I said... I called you on it by quoting a prior post that includes a graphic that busts your fabrication and busts yet another of your pet-theories. As I said, feel free to counter that graphic presentation and present data/graphic detail that shows a positive correlation between rising temperature and rising solar irradiance over the last relatively recent period of immediate interest.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
What a pathetic little cartoon.

Curious though, does stick-man still drive his car all over hell and gone, doesn't mind heating the house with nat gas in the dead of winter, expect groceries to be on the shelves at the store and has no clue how they were transported there?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
If you fellas anger the gods, and they give us COLD say, for the next thousand years or so, I will be so just royally pissed, I won't be held responsible for me actions.

Now apologize to Thor or whomever, shake hands, and pray for sun.

just sayin8O