Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You must one one of those.

16 year olds haven't "dropped out". They're missing school. People like you who never went back to it are drop outs.

I gotta say that you old guys with the serious hate-on for a little 16 year old girl are the sickest of weirdos. Something is seriously amiss in your toxic souls.

Oh fcuk!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You must one one of those.
16 year olds haven't "dropped out". They're missing school. People like you who never went back to it are drop outs.
I gotta say that you old guys with the serious hate-on for a little 16 year old girl are the sickest of weirdos. Something is seriously amiss in your toxic souls.

Nope just don't like how her parents and the church of climatology is pimping her out to further their agenda

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Thunberg is taking a year off school (dropped out) to travel around the Americas. She said she did not yet know how she would come home at the end of her travels.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5763387/greta-thunberg-sail-climate-change-conference/
In June 2019, Thunberg announced she will sail across the Atlantic in a high-speed racing yacht to attend United Nations climate summits in the United States as part of a sabbatical year. The yacht Malizia II [de] is fitted with solar panels and underwater turbines and so generates zero-carbon emissions. After arriving in New York, accompanied by her father, Greta aims to travel by train and bus to the annual UN climate conference in Chile with stops in Canada, Mexico and other countries.[24] The green credentials of the trip have been questioned, as for the return trip two new crew members will fly in from Europe, and the original two crew members of the yacht may fly back to Europe. Got this from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Thunberg

On 20 August 2018, Thunberg, who had just started ninth grade, decided to not attend school until the 2018 Swedish general election on 9 September after the heat waves and wildfires during Sweden's hottest summer in 262 years.[17] Her demands were that the Swedish government reduce carbon emissions in accordance with the Paris Agreement, and she protested by sitting outside the Riksdag every day for three weeks during school hours with the sign Skolstrejk för klimatet (school strike for the climate).[30] She also handed out leaflets that stated: "I am doing this because you adults are shitting on my future."

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
..taking a YEAR off!

Well!!!

A DROP OUT allright!

Haters always find ways to hate. Hating 16 year old girls because they don't share your Neo-Nazi beliefs is downright evil of the the lot of you.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I really don't understand why people think she can't write her own material. I know quite a few 16 & 17 year olds who could write circles around most people on these forums. Most, I know, are well read and know WTF is going on, more so than most on here. It is their future that we a fukking up and they have every right to be pissed at our ignorance, stupidity and greed. If anybody is going to turn this ship around, it will be the children... and all you naysayers had better get out of their way.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
They would be the good folks at the meme company that supplies you with every think YOU write?
;)

Damn straight they are NOT written by adults.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I really don't understand why people think she can't write her own material. I know quite a few 16 & 17 year olds who could write circles around most people on these forums. Most, I know, are well read and know WTF is going on, more so than most on here. It is their future that we a fukking up and they have every right to be pissed at our ignorance, stupidity and greed. If anybody is going to turn this ship around, it will be the children... and all you naysayers had better get out of their way.

Did these "quite a few 16 & 17 year olds who could write circles around most people on these forums" suspend their education with a Grade 8 Diploma? I know a man in his '70's with a Grade 8 Education and 65yrs of life experience on top of that who's guidance I'd accept any day....but this is a different animal. By the time I was her age I had four more years of education than she currently does and had been in the workforce for many years already at that point, was in a relationship for years, and was already a parent. My sum total of life experience far outweighed hers at the same age I'd confidently state.

On that note I think she's an attention seeking bullshitter who's swallowed her own Kool Aid after guilting her own parents into being Vegans. Seriously? Who where the parents in that household? Refuses to fly to save the planet but has the crews of her yacht flying back and forth between the America's and Europe to support her 'ethical standing' not to fly? Jesus Christ Cliffy, she's accepting responsibility here like Justin Trudeau is over this SNC lavalin scandal which is not at all!! With that level of Al Gore-type hypocrisy (she could tele-conference this in from her school and actually walk the walk if she actually believed what she's selling), how can anyone over the age of 15 take her seriously? This won't be a popular stance but it's real and it's honest unlike this Greta Thunberg.

She's either someone's shill and believes what they're telling her to say, or she's a dishonest hypocrite in a "Do as I say and not as I do!" entitled fraud. I don't know which but was giving her the benefit of doubt assuming she was a shill instead of a fraud, but regardless of what she is, she doesn't pass the smell test in my opinion.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
They would be the good folks at the meme company that supplies you with every think YOU write?
;)

Damn straight they are NOT written by adults.
Did you even go to elementary school? Your writing style and thought processes are reminiscent of a kindergarten dropout.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Did these "quite a few 16 & 17 year olds who could write circles around most people on these forums" suspend their education with a Grade 8 Diploma? I know a man in his '70's with a Grade 8 Education and 65yrs of life experience on top of that who's guidance I'd accept any day....but this is a different animal. By the time I was her age I had four more years of education than she currently does and had been in the workforce for many years already at that point, was in a relationship for years, and was already a parent. My sum total of life experience far outweighed hers at the same age I'd confidently state.

On that note I think she's an attention seeking bullshitter who's swallowed her own Kool Aid after guilting her own parents into being Vegans. Seriously? Who where the parents in that household? Refuses to fly to save the planet but has the crews of her yacht flying back and forth between the America's and Europe to support her 'ethical standing' not to fly? Jesus Christ Cliffy, she's accepting responsibility here like Justin Trudeau is over this SNC lavalin scandal which is not at all!! With that level of Al Gore-type hypocrisy (she could tele-conference this in from her school and actually walk the walk if she actually believed what she's selling), how can anyone over the age of 15 take her seriously? This won't be a popular stance but it's real and it's honest unlike this Greta Thunberg.

She's either someone's shill and believes what they're telling her to say, or she's a dishonest hypocrite in a "Do as I say and not as I do!" entitled fraud. I don't know which but was giving her the benefit of doubt assuming she was a shill instead of a fraud, but regardless of what she is, she doesn't pass the smell test in my opinion.

NOW we are starting to hear the truth!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Sorry Ron. I used to think you were a reasonable and rational stand up guy, but bashing a 16 year old is just too much. I expect that from Petroglyph but not you.

I'm suspecting there is something in the water supply in Regina.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sorry Ron. I used to think you were a reasonable and rational stand up guy, but bashing a 16 year old is just too much. I expect that from Petroglyph but not you.

Ron is making sense.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Cliffy, am I wrong (?) and if so where? This girl is a 16yr old with Aspergers that has been allowed to walk away from her education. Her puppet masters should be spanked, but here we are. She's a 16yr old with a Grade 8 education so I doubt she's going to be Nobel Laureate. Do the math. I graduated Grade 12 at 17yrs old. Does this not put up a red flag for you just with this alone?

http://www.wrongkindofgreen.org/201...economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/