Global Warming Hoax Spiraling Into Radical Tyrannical Beast

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Wow, Cruz is not denying human-cause global warming in that video, he's denying global warming period. lol. Mair looked like he was trying to hold back his laughter, literally like arguing with a flat earther.

I wonder what studies Cruz is looking at, lmao. I bet he's citing a Fox News Question Poll "Does Global Warming exist", "study", lmfao.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
what are you imbeciles blathering about, if you don't understand how anthropogenic global warming is a real thing, i'm unsure of your worthiness in the modern world.

So you bought into the globull warming scam. THe rest of us are much smarter than that and see it for what it really is. A scheme to transfer wealth from us to second and third world countries. Or more correctly to international bureaucraps so everyone except them can suffer together.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
So you bought into the globull warming scam. THe rest of us are much smarter than that and see it for what it really is. A scheme to transfer wealth from us to second and third world countries. Or more correctly to international bureaucraps so everyone except them can suffer together.
Who the hell is "the rest of us"? You're living inside a very secluded bubble if you think your opinions are the majority. You don't even see much if any of your global warming denialism outside of American republican circles.
You're also ignoring the opinion of nearly every scientist, the people most qualified, you know the people that actually study these things for a living.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Who the hell is "the rest of us"? You're living inside a very secluded bubble if you think your opinions are the majority. You don't even see much if any of your global warming denialism outside of American republican circles.
You're also ignoring the opinion of nearly every scientist, the people most qualified, you know the people that actually study these things for a living.

You mean the "experts" that are paid to scaremonger? I see they got many of the gullible convinced.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
The scientists who actually dedicate their lives to study and continual learning about the world, or corporations who would benefit from lax environmental laws that would continue to allow them to pollute the earth... tough one.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Local witnesses, electronic ones if possible as they can't have any hidden agendas. If Chinook winds are coming in 5 deg hotter than normal then something to the west is heating up at least that much.

It's like my mom use to say, you'd argue with a fencepost .
The fencepost is the stubborn one in that story as they cannot learn anything new. I also assume your mom was talking about you so did you ever solve that 'problem'?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,