DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Helmets should be manditory. For everbody! 24/7

Free market helmets of course.

anticon

Apr 9, 2011
The best work he did was that jazz fusion stuff in the 1970s ie like blue wind and blow by blow

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What got cut out at the 1:00 mark as commenting on that has got more people fired than associating OBL with the house of Saudi? The Saudi's are owned by the Rothschild and everything said about the Sheik was left in, one word about another nation and the clip is edited out. I would expect FOX got two phone-calls that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvP_zgE_wOM&feature=player_embedded

The Daily Show did an awesome take on it but it pointed to Glenn going Christian in a hellfire.brimstone way. (haven/t found that clip) Was that part of the lead up to the delusional angle, perhaps that was Glenn going through a Saul/Paul conversion? (real or fake) Now if he could only get some base material from,well you know. Unfortunately He doesn't do daytime TV, more of a wake up call in the morning show. Might even be able to keep that chalk-board to explain to 'the flock' how Satan's ways are manifested these days, starting with a through exposure of how false christians operate, today and for the last several 100 years.

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/#clip444036

Last edited:

CurioToo

Electoral Member
Nov 22, 2010
Ah Petros Petros Petros

This is the last time I will venture a reading of your messages with a mouthful of coffee (now spattered on my recent bills to pay) hahaha.....

CurioToo

Electoral Member
Nov 22, 2010
MHz

Good advice - I know I couldn't resist reading Petros' messages regardless of the boring bills - but have learned my lesson as I sop
up the mess with paper towels hoping some of the numbers disappear or "get smaller" .... I'll know better next month.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
MHz

Good advice - I know I couldn't resist reading Petros' messages regardless of the boring bills - but have learned my lesson as I sop
up the mess with paper towels hoping some of the numbers disappear or "get smaller" .... I'll know better next month.
If that numbers disappearing or getting smaller thing works out, kindly let me know. :)

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I don't drink coffee, but I must admit that the concept of a wealthy Jewish banking family and the fundamentalist leaders of Saudi Arabia being in cahoots is a bit hard to swallow.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Its not the advertisers that get you, it is the falling ratings. Sometimes the advertisers
may begin dropping a show, but if the numbers are there you keep them for the guy
who following and that makes a difference. Beck ran into the problem where the ad
people and the listener both figured him out. He was on a massive ego trip of
righteousness. His other problem is that when it came to substance he was a mile
wide and an inch thick and people discovered that. His brand will not sustain him as
he needs to acquaint himself with reality first.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The latest and one question.

(in part)
JEWISH BULLYING TOPPLES BECK

By Rev. Ted Pike
11 Apr 11

Responding to accusations of anti-Semitism by over 600 Jewish rabbis, plus public Jewish demonstrations in New York, FOX News sacked Glenn Beck. Beck's devoted "Israel-first" conservatism was not enough to save him from suspicion by organized liberal Jewry that he had a back-room agenda to begin discussing the taboo topic of overwhelming Jewish control in America and the world. Such is a "speech crime," according to Jewish supremacist thought police, worthy of terminating a broadcaster's career.
Beck's supposed transgressions are trivial. In brief:

• He criticized Jewish billionaire George Soros as a puppet master of liberal, one-world objectives. (True.)
  • He said reform (secular) Judaism is largely preoccupied with a political agenda, as is radical Islam. (True.)
  • He described his political foes as "Nazis" creating a "Holocaust" of abortion. (The Anti-Defamation League and rabbis claim Jews have a virtual copyright on such language. It is now disrespectful, even anti-Semitic for "goy" like Beck to use such terms without Jewish permission.) (See, Jewry’s “Linguistic Terrorism” Against Beck)
  • Most inflaming to Jews, Beck has exposed the Federal Reserve as a consortium of international bankers, including the Jewish Rothschilds, intent on controlling the world's money system. (True.)
For this, Beck's career at FOX no longer exists.

NPN Email Alert

Anybody know where I can get the unedited version? 1:45 appears to be a splive

YouTube - Will This Get Glenn Beck Fired From Fox News?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The latest and one question.

(in part)
JEWISH BULLYING TOPPLES BECK

By Rev. Ted Pike
11 Apr 11

Responding to accusations of anti-Semitism by over 600 Jewish rabbis, plus public Jewish demonstrations in New York, FOX News sacked Glenn Beck. Beck's devoted "Israel-first" conservatism was not enough to save him from suspicion by organized liberal Jewry that he had a back-room agenda to begin discussing the taboo topic of overwhelming Jewish control in America and the world. Such is a "speech crime," according to Jewish supremacist thought police, worthy of terminating a broadcaster's career.
Beck's supposed transgressions are trivial. In brief:

• He criticized Jewish billionaire George Soros as a puppet master of liberal, one-world objectives. (True.)
  • He said reform (secular) Judaism is largely preoccupied with a political agenda, as is radical Islam. (True.)
  • He described his political foes as "Nazis" creating a "Holocaust" of abortion. (The Anti-Defamation League and rabbis claim Jews have a virtual copyright on such language. It is now disrespectful, even anti-Semitic for "goy" like Beck to use such terms without Jewish permission.) (See, Jewry’s “Linguistic Terrorism” Against Beck)
  • Most inflaming to Jews, Beck has exposed the Federal Reserve as a consortium of international bankers, including the Jewish Rothschilds, intent on controlling the world's money system. (True.)
For this, Beck's career at FOX no longer exists.

NPN Email Alert

Anybody know where I can get the unedited version? 1:45 appears to be a splive

YouTube - Will This Get Glenn Beck Fired From Fox News?

Beck also accused Soros of financing the Nazis or collaboration in Hungary - He was 14 - So the post you wrote is pure Beck Drivel - You see Jews and he see Nazis and Commies - no freaking difference between either of you.

Lastly - I have spoken with the JC - No not Jesus Christ, though we do speak from time to time. i am referring to the JC (Jewish Cabal) this transgression will be overlooked it you say 50 Hail Mary's. Figure that one out.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I know, wow search for 'Beck vs' and oodles of pages pop up. Check out the 15 minute Daily show version of it, holy cow he even has the host appearing to be Jewish just by putting on a pair of glasses. I didn't mean to indicate that was the only possibility, ........ but it would eventually come up so we might as well get them 'in the clear' by whatever means it takes, long as we get to pay for it. If you saw the clip is there any way to find the whole thing on Beck's own site?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I know, wow search for 'Beck vs' and oodles of pages pop up. Check out the 15 minute Daily show version of it, holy cow he even has the host appearing to be Jewish just by putting on a pair of glasses. I didn't mean to indicate that was the only possibility, ........ but it would eventually come up so we might as well get them 'in the clear' by whatever means it takes, long as we get to pay for it. If you saw the clip is there any way to find the whole thing on Beck's own site?
When i have time, i belive AVRO has a few set to the side. perhaps they can be shared.

Beck is wacked. He has made tens of millions. Not bad eh?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Beck also accused Soros of financing the Nazis or collaboration in Hungary - He was 14 - So the post you wrote is pure Beck Drivel - You see Jews and he see Nazis and Commies - no freaking difference between either of you.
I assure you I haven't seen anything of his other than the crying game with vicks under the eyes. Be interesting if the morality takes a change with the next wave of employees.

Lastly - I have spoken with the JC - No not Jesus Christ, though we do speak from time to time. i am referring to the JC (Jewish Cabal) this transgression will be overlooked it you say 50 Hail Mary's. Figure that one out.
I took it to mean the the NT guy. A Jew in the Vatican doing 50 gestures reserved for idols is not going to do anything as far as God and the Bible goes. If all bad behavior of men was written about we wouldn't have time to read it all before the end was past. Being a child of light makes hindsight impossible, that is for the poor children left in darkness for a day longer. If the words are sad by themselves the reality is going to be upscale from that level. Might as well be comfortable with what you can't change is advice that I have read about, not real sure that allows for the full range of emotions to be shorted if this is part of the living soul.

When i have time, i belive AVRO has a few set to the side. perhaps they can be shared.

Beck is wacked. He has made tens of millions. Not bad eh?
I wonder what would happen if you did a marathon viewing of his whole site, lol

Looks a tad like Jack from 24 after his Saul/Paul conversion. (complete with the Moses like lighter hair makeover)