Girl pregnant....aged 11.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
JonB2004 said:
I believe that anyone under 18 who gets pregnant should be forced to have an abortion.

You're fanning some serious flames here. I had my son at 17...are you telling me that he should have been killed? Despite the fact that I maintained a home and worked my way through University with him and provided him a stable home and was able to be there with him every evening? I lived on my own and took care of business.

Look Jon, the problem with blanket statements is that there are exceptions to every rule. You should really refrain from doing that. I don't want to get into a pissing match with you, but will have my articulate almost 10 year old son give you shit for that statement if I need to

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
JonB2004 said:
Little Running Gag, I can't see why you would be angry about what I said. :?

Anyone under 18 who gets pregnant should be forced to have an abortion because having a baby pretty much ruins their life.

They can't have a proper education because they have to take care of the baby. Then, they will never have a good life because they will spend the rest of their life working some minimum wage convienence store job because they have no education.

But who am I? I'm just some dumbass teenager who doesn't know what he's talking about and you adults know everything. :roll:

Once again, I have my first degree and am working on my second...I don't have a minimum wage job at the moment, Im a mid level supervisor at a call center while we prepare to get up and move to a province with a law school. Investigate some precedents wouldya?